Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? (4128 Views)

What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
From Twitter to Facebook, Instagram and even here on Nairaland people have been abusing and cursing Governor Fayose for deceiving them today. grin

Preamble: Fayose declared public holiday today and asked unemployed youths and the civil servants to come to his baby bridge and submit their credentials for employment and the payment of salaries respectively. grin

However, hardly had they got there than they realized Fayose wanted to use them as part of his "massive crowd" for the election of his puppet. grin

Please ekiti people can we hear from you guys?

Ipob miscreants stay away from this thread angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by salykely(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Igbos stay clear

4 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
salykely:
Igbos stay clear

Please help to fumigate this place of ipob terrorists grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by biznesstime: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
From Twitter to Facebook, Instagram and even here on Nairaland people have been abusing and cursing Governor Fayose for deceiving them today. grin

Preamble: Fayose declared public holiday today and asked unemployed youths and the civil servants to come to his baby bridge and submit their credentials for employment and the payment of salaries respectively. grin

However, hardly had they got there than they realized Fayose wanted to use them as part of his "massive crowd" for the election of his puppet. grin

Are you joking or what?

Civil servants are not foolish

They've never received their salaries under bridge as salaries is paid to their respective bank account.

Job seekers will never take their application to under bridge for submission.

Let's be logical in our reasoning irrespective of your political party affiliation.

Good morning

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by kernel508: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

Fayose isn't like your illit•erate foolany te√rrorist Pre%sident, a c©w with no economic value.

Get ready to rep®rt me, I've contravened no regulation(s).

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
biznesstime:

Are you joking or what?

They've never received their salaries under bridge as salaries is paid to their respective bank account.

Let's be logical in our reasoning irrespective of your political party affiliation.

Good morning

I doubted it too till I heard recorded voice of Fayose, presumably in his yesterday radio appearance in Ekiti saying so.

Ask people from Ekiti state, it happened live! grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by biznesstime: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

I doubted it too till I heard recorded voice of Fayose, presumably in his yesterday radio appearance in Ekiti saying so.

Ask people from Ekiti state, it happened live! grin
please, post the audio recording here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Firefire(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Terrorist organization.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by topsam1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
exactly what happened today!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CanineOfJackal: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
globemoney, zombiehunter ozaoekpe paperwhite Salamrushdie zombietracker I'm about to expose an APC worker that hates fayose here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by diebuhari1: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yoruba Muslims at it again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CanineOfJackal: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
Why should I waste my time on fingerlings when the Whale is in sight. Shift Mr because I have your details and you are not worth my time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by deomelo: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

lmao....buhahahahahahahahaha.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
CanineOfJackal:
Why should I waste my time on fingerlings when the Whale is in sight. Shift Mr because I have your details and you are not worth my time
[/s]

grin grin
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
This ugly man again cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Jax1: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Foolish fool
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CanineOfJackal: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

grin grin
Call mynd because I want to finish an unfinished business with him right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by salford: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
lol. Funny if true.
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Invitation message

1 Like

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are talking about Fayose and Ekiti people here not Fayemi and Ekiti people. Some people received the money and failed to show up and nothing will happen to them. Fayemi used to rent crowd and will still rent on the 10th again but still, the difference will still be there no matter how much he pays them.

Only hypocrites and haters will deny the fact that Fayose is not in good relationship with Ekiti people even Fayemi knows this.

Okay.... ask APC supporters why they are angry with Fayose for going around for Eleka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by deomelo: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
We are talking about Fayose and Ekiti people here not Fayemi and Ekiti people. Some people received the money and failed to show up and nothing will happen to them. Fayemi used to rent crowd and will still rent on the 10th again but still, the difference will still be there no matter how much he pays them.

Only hypocrites and haters will deny the fact that Fayose is not in good relationship with Ekiti people even Fayemi knows this.

Okay.... ask APC supporters why they are angry with Fayose for going around for Eleka.

No sense here at all..

7 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
deomelo:

No sense here at all..
Alright sir!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by tobechi74: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
NOR,MAL THING OKOROCHA DOES THIS DAILY
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2018
diebuhari1:
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by crimeboss: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2018
diebuhari1:

They are very sick set of people, like buhari like zombies, propaganda is their game, extremely relentless at what they for their illiterate islamic brother who they successfully helped to fail in governance by praising and hailing his every wrong moves, now their party has fallen apart, as they help him again by patching up his cluelessness yet.

2 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by deomelo: 2:25am On Jul 06, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by tomakint: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2018
I wonder why real patriots worry themselves on thread created by BMCs guys when it is crystal clear that Fayose/Eleka is what Ekiti people wants

2 Likes

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by RevenGeMission: 5:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Jezuz of Nazareth
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by fabre4: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2018
biznesstime:

Are you joking or what?

Good morning
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Lawalatm: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2018
APC propaganda at work grin grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Stop Anti-Tinubu Protest In Lagos "Enough Is Enough" / Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken / Fear Mounts Over Nigeria's Future As Agitation For Secession Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.