Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? (3808 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up / Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Lukgaf(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Asalam Alaekum WaramotuLah wabarakatuh,

This is to remind those that are yet to fast their 6 fastings in the Month of Shawwal that the month reads 22 today and remains only 7 or 8 days before it ends. To this end, kindly make sure you fast it to earn the huge reward.

Remember, it was reported that our Prophet said who completes Ramadan and additionally makes another six of Shawwal is like who fasts the whole year! Chai, See the huge reward, may Allah make it easy for us and make us witness more of it on earth in peace, wealth and health.

Remind others too. JazakumLah Khaeran

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Lilaex: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Why una no day ask me to swear again na nonsence

2 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by udeenz(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
thanks for the reminder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Shollay20(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2018
May Allah give me strength to do it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by ybalogs(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Alhamdulillah I'm done with it .May Allah make it easy for those planning to do it also.Salam alaekum.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by ybalogs(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Shollay20:
May Allah give me strength to do it..
Ameen thumma Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by project8(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2018
am on day 2 today

2 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by dlex21(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Yesso...Finished yesterday. Alhamdililah

1 Like

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2018
I stopped at 2, having four left. Can I continue with 2mao being Saturday or I should wait till Monday?

1 Like

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by jboixxx: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Neyoor:
I stopped at 2, having four left. Can I continue with 2mao being Saturday or I should wait till Monday?
You can; it's only Friday that it's not permissible/encouraged except you fast on Thursday as Fridays are "celebration" days in Islam.

Insha Allah, I will continue mine tomorrow as sleep has been overpowering me in d last few days despite my fasting intentions.
May Allah make it easy and accepts them as an act of iba'dah....ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by lilTunechi(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2018
One more to go. Masha'Allah and thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by FaroukM(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2018
I haven't ooo..battling with tyhoid...I will try and start tomorrow insha Allah...many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by bolaji777: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
alhamdulilahi I've finished mine

3 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by modupe2: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
JazakumLah Khaeran

3 Likes

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by olasaad(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Neyoor:

jboixxx:

You can; it's only Friday that it's not permissible/encouraged except you fast on Thursday as Fridays are "celebration" days in Islam.

Insha Allah, I will continue mine tomorrow as sleep has been overpowering me in d last few days despite my fasting intentions.
May Allah make it easy and accepts them as an act of iba'dah....ameen

No brothers you can't fast on Saturday. It's not permissible except in the case of Ramadan, any other fast on Saturday is not allowed. You can start on Sunday. @Lukgaf, can you shed more light on this please

1 Like

Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by spyroxy1(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Ma shaa Allah, I have 2 days more..
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by walata2011(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Alhamdullilah, I'm taking the 5th one today.
To be completed tomorrow In Shaa Allah.
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by yushbaby(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
HMM NO AM STILL ON IT sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Dhassan(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jazakallah
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by wyqay: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
completed mine last week Friday,Jazakalah khaira for the remainder
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Hadone(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Alhamdulillah I've done 5 to complete the remaining 1 at my leisure time between now to Friday next week insha Allah cool cool
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Hadone(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
wink
Re: Are You Done With Six Fast Of Shawwal? by Dreydoe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yup .. Done

M on d norm Monday >Thurs train already ds Shawwal

(1) (Reply)

List Of Female Muslim Names And Their Meanings / Whether You're Voting Or Not, Put Your Trust In Allah! / Michael Jackson Turns To Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.