Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (74124 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by BoneBlogger(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
There was a huge drama after a man refused to be arrested by officers of the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS yesterday afternoon at Eweka junction opposite Niger college road in Benin city, Edo state.

According to reports, the man was refused to be handcuffed and taken into custody violently after being accosted by the SARS operatives.

In a trending video footage posted online, the man can be seen struggled with the officers right there to the extent of sitting on the ground and screaming in order to register his his innocence and displeasure with the security agents.

The man's leg was also broken by a moving car in the course of the scuffle with the officers.

While, this was going on, residents of the area were seen carrying on with their activities before later gathering at the scene to come to his aid.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/drama-as-man-refuses-to-be-arrested-by-sars-operatives-in-benin-photos-video.html

Watch Video HERE

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
That dude is half dead already!

Person wey no struggle or give them tough time sef no dey go Scot free...

P.S: It is not worth risking your life in this risk prone country where everyone act with reckless abandon.

#ThisIsNigeria

60 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by obi4eze(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seems this country is on autoreverse

9 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by dadavivo: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari knew since he can't use the army to terrorize Nigerians, instead he has decided to use SARs to deal with southerners.
We're back to military regime

Una go hear Microsoft Word

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Homeboiy: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Everything in Benin city Na street

6 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by African101(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
I pray you come out alive if you were later arrested as you struggled with those evil.

14 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Meekdon: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
waste the nigger joh undecided
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by bonechamberlain(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
SARS angry
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by teckmore(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
I swear I can never argue with Sars...
Ask me why?
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Peter4naz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Sabadon(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Evil men in uniform, I wonder y I have not heard any news about SARS in d north....... iberibes

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by tunjijones(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by teckmore(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Meekdon post=69119454]waste the nigger joh undecided [/quot]

Do you wish to be wasted?

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Owaincouncil: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
SARS again.
Is there any law in this country again?
May God save us.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by goldenceo1: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Baba belike we die here today.

SARS is just a frontier for the IGP to loot Nigerians with corruption. This SARS officials remit money to their Oga at the tops.

Warning: Don't tried what you just witness on this video with a Nigeria police man. You case might just be different.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Peter4naz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
decatalyst:
That dude is half dead already! cry

Person wey no struggle or give them tough time sef no dey go Scot free..
#ThisIsNigeria
Abeg modify ur Comment with the Video link Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzIPSiPpkk
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by IronTete(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by wonuks(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by mysteryman2014: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
But why is he resisting arrest?
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
WHERE ARE WE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY? Sober
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Trexnemesis(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:

Waste who? E no go Betta for you sef.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Jabajols: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
The revolution will surely be televised

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by anibi9674: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
ok.
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by osuofia2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nawao...this one beating go loud for their base o for struggling with them
Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by seunlayi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think maduguri actually needs more of sars than the south. Lazy robbers in uniform

18 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by dajoaneke(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sabadon:
Evil men in uniform, I wonder y I have not heard any news about SARS in d north....... iberibes
We no get business with Laptop here in the north. The problem here is drugs and herdsmen, which I'm sure they want to stay away from.

12 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by Temptee101(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
wink

Lugard, i guess you must be happy wherever you might be having brought this calamity of a nation upon us

Useless bloody terrorist, you will forever rot in hell

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video by doctokwus: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meekdon:
decatalyst:
That dude is half dead already! cry

Person wey no struggle or give them tough time sef no dey go Scot free..

#ThisIsNigeria
Kids everywhere.
Sometimes one just feels embarrassed sharing same forum with the imps that litter many posts these days.

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.