Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications (3734 Views)

Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Bigga5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tecno had launched the Tecno Spark 2. This device is a smartphone anyone should consider when planning to buy a new phone. The large, bezel-less display is really nice and beautiful, and the screen quality is excellent .The fingerprint scanner placed at the back of the phone is a good innovation from TECNO again, as well as the facial recognition, which by the way, works perfect.

The improved battery life and upgraded camera features which are among the best you’ll find on a mid-level smartphone is a good choice to consider.

The Tecno Spark 2 Design

The smooth rear on the Tecno Spark 2, nestles perfectly in your palm, while the huge front screen glass shimmers as the light hits it. The device is available in four beautiful colors, which are: Midnight Black, Bordeaux Red, Champaign Gold and City Blue..

The Spark 2 is thin and incredibly light, but it feels robust. A microSD slot continues to sit tucked away with the nano-SIM.

The Tecno Spark 2 is close to perfection—a device with Google’s Android Go edition supporting all light versions of Android apps in the Google Play Store. You can grab the Spark 2 and do great exploits—even light up your dream.

The Tecno Spark 2 Screen Display

The display on the new Spark 2 is improved over the last Spark edition—it is spotting an 18:9 full-screen display. This means you have the best display in any 2018 complaint smartphone.
Its 6.0-inch is full HD+ 2.5D. You will enjoy an immersive display.

Tecno Spark 2 Camera.

When it comes to smartphone cameras, Tecno Mobile is well known for breaking several boundaries, especially with the CAMON series and the 8/13MP camera that this Spark 2 showcases, is extremely nice. This Spark 2 comes with a 13MP rear and 8MP selfie camera. You can take pictures of anything with the Tecno Spark 2 high resolution camera and it will look extremely bright as when you edited it with photo editing app. You don’t need to make up to have a makeover photo because the Spark 2 got you covered. Just take a picture and let the phone help you draw your brows and help with the contouring – This is what most Ladies love in a phone.

The upgraded MIX FLASH 2.0 comes bundled, giving you an extra source of light when you are shooting selfies in the dark. The Spark 2 doesn’t just come with a Mix flash, the rear camera increases brightness by more than 70%- amazing stuff!

On the TECNO Spark 2, the camera captures more light through a F/2.0 aperture. The bright flash illuminates in both low and high light to produce soft light which combines with a customized algorithm to brighten your skin and give your image that natural touch that you so desire.

The Tecno Spark 2- Processor

Users will enjoy the latest Android Oreo Go version from Google.

Other Specs

Other specs that make this smartphone one to have include an advanced Security Facial ID feature with a 700 MS unlock speed, an upgraded fingerprint picture snapper, this helps users capture their pictures with a single hand as the design of the smartphone has made it more convenient.

You can get the Tecno Spark 2 smartphone at approximately N37,500 from [url=http://c./?a=82070&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Ftecno-spark-2-ka7-6-inch-hd-1gb16gb-rom-android-8.1-oreo-13mp-8mp-dual-sim-3g-fingerprint-smartphone-14231615.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=82070&utm_term=]Jumia Online[/url], which is one of the best smartphone retail store in Nigeria.

Source: https://www.gobuzzblog.com/tecno-spark-2-full-review-and-specifications/
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Arakonedo(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
How far about the battery sadHow far about the battery
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Psoulsport(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow....this spark 2 is game...

Just officially purchased mine...and am enjoying every thing about it...from the camera to the battery capacity not to talk about the flexibility and the network is fast..

Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Psoulsport:
Wow....this spark 2 is game...

Just officially purchased mine...and am enjoying every thing about it...from the camera to the battery capacity not to talk about the flexibility and the network is fast..

Nice update you've got there. I got mine on Wednesday as a shocking surprise from an unexpected source.

I want to do a send off till month end to the current phone I'm using before I switch lane.

Please keep the update coming to whet my appetite in eagerness to use it. Thanks.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Behankey(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Arakonedo:
How far about the battery sadHow far about the battery
it's good. 3500mah and it is better optimized.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Behankey(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2018
This is cool. Everything is improved from the previous Spark device.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by scarycuteface(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice review. Cool device. And it looks sleek too.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Freelancerx: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
This will.be the first 1GB RAM phone that I will like. Everything about it is great.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by saleskara: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
You can get Tecno Spark 2 at N35,500 HERE==> http://www.kara.com.ng/tecno-spark-2 or call 09091909269,07044913736
Bigga5:
Tecno had launched the Tecno Spark 2. This device is a smartphone anyone should consider when planning to buy a new phone. The large, bezel-less display is really nice and beautiful, and the screen quality is excellent .The fingerprint scanner placed at the back of the phone is a good innovation from TECNO again, as well as the facial recognition, which by the way, works perfect.

The improved battery life and upgraded camera features which are among the best you’ll find on a mid-level smartphone is a good choice to consider.

The Tecno Spark 2 Design

The smooth rear on the Tecno Spark 2, nestles perfectly in your palm, while the huge front screen glass shimmers as the light hits it. The device is available in four beautiful colors, which are: Midnight Black, Bordeaux Red, Champaign Gold and City Blue..

The Spark 2 is thin and incredibly light, but it feels robust. A microSD slot continues to sit tucked away with the nano-SIM.

The Tecno Spark 2 is close to perfection—a device with Google’s Android Go edition supporting all light versions of Android apps in the Google Play Store. You can grab the Spark 2 and do great exploits—even light up your dream.

The Tecno Spark 2 Screen Display

The display on the new Spark 2 is improved over the last Spark edition—it is spotting an 18:9 full-screen display. This means you have the best display in any 2018 complaint smartphone.
Its 6.0-inch is full HD+ 2.5D. You will enjoy an immersive display.

Tecno Spark 2 Camera.

When it comes to smartphone cameras, Tecno Mobile is well known for breaking several boundaries, especially with the CAMON series and the 8/13MP camera that this Spark 2 showcases, is extremely nice. This Spark 2 comes with a 13MP rear and 8MP selfie camera. You can take pictures of anything with the Tecno Spark 2 high resolution camera and it will look extremely bright as when you edited it with photo editing app. You don’t need to make up to have a makeover photo because the Spark 2 got you covered. Just take a picture and let the phone help you draw your brows and help with the contouring – This is what most Ladies love in a phone.

The upgraded MIX FLASH 2.0 comes bundled, giving you an extra source of light when you are shooting selfies in the dark. The Spark 2 doesn’t just come with a Mix flash, the rear camera increases brightness by more than 70%- amazing stuff!

On the TECNO Spark 2, the camera captures more light through a F/2.0 aperture. The bright flash illuminates in both low and high light to produce soft light which combines with a customized algorithm to brighten your skin and give your image that natural touch that you so desire.

The Tecno Spark 2- Processor

Users will enjoy the latest Android Oreo Go version from Google.

Other Specs

Other specs that make this smartphone one to have include an advanced Security Facial ID feature with a 700 MS unlock speed, an upgraded fingerprint picture snapper, this helps users capture their pictures with a single hand as the design of the smartphone has made it more convenient.

You can get the Tecno Spark 2 smartphone at approximately N37,500 from [url=http://c./?a=82070&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Ftecno-spark-2-ka7-6-inch-hd-1gb16gb-rom-android-8.1-oreo-13mp-8mp-dual-sim-3g-fingerprint-smartphone-14231615.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=82070&utm_term=]Jumia Online[/url], which is one of the best smartphone retail store in Nigeria.

Source: https://www.gobuzz.com.ng/tecno-spark-2-full-review-and-specifications/
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2018
I'll like to get one as second phone.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
hi pls anyone using this phone should tell me about it. esp the battery. and how long does it takes to charge when at zero percent
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Primusinterpares(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
There is hardly a day that I don't fall in love with my spark 2...

She is a beauty...
Battery is superb... #most times kiddo will be like bros, you nor go charge phone? nepa don bring light o... I will be like don't bother this battery is gonna carry me till tomorrow so nor worry.
Camera na baba... church babes be like... broda pls let's snap with your phone and transfer to ours... your camera is clearer.
Facial Id is d new swag- in town.
it's doesn't lag at all credits to the Android 8.1go version.

+ I got free stuff when I purchased mine...#got mine a week after it was launched.

that's the free gift I got from the tecno shop where I bought the device.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Ejadike(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2018
This device is awesome
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Ejadike(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2018
wakk:
hi
pls anyone using this phone should tell me about it.
esp the battery. and how long does it takes to charge when at zero percent
I've gotten positive reviews so far. The device is a very good one.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ejadike:
I've gotten positive reviews so far. The device is a very good one.
thanks
I bought it today.
haven't done anything on it yet.
just charging.. the reviews I saw here made me bought it. I just hope I won't be disappointed
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Ejadike(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
wakk:
thanks
I bought it today.
haven't done anything on it yet.
just charging.. the reviews I saw here made me bought it. I just hope I won't be disappointed
it won't G, I can assure you.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by missslimzy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is a great phone
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by omoalajah(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Positive review
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by datyorubaboy: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Positive review on this phone always
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Behankey(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
wakk:
hi
pls anyone using this phone should tell me about it.
esp the battery. and how long does it takes to charge when at zero percent
firstly, it's not advisable to let your device get to 0 before u charge. Secondly, the battery of the spark 2 is good. And it doesn't take so long to charge
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by tafat: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Behankey:
firstly, it's not advisable to let your device get to 0 before u charge. Secondly, the battery of the spark 2 is good. And it doesn't take so long to charge
talking about your device getting to zero be fore you charge, I don't think it is really healthy to be charging your phone all the time, I think the battery should be allowed to run down before charging it again.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 Full Review And Specifications by Behankey(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2018
tafat:
talking about your device getting to zero be fore you charge, I don't think it is really healthy to be charging your phone all the time, I think the battery should be allowed to run down before charging it again.
Run down but not to 0. 20% ia low enough while 80 % is high enough. Read up about it.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus / Help My Nokia 6020 Cant Open My Operamini Wetin I Go Do / Digit Magazine Names Blackberry 10 ‘the World’s Best Mobile OS’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.