Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures (9338 Views)

Head Count: Peter Obi's Rally Versus Tinubu's Rally / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Honestly before now, I was not interested in Ekiti bullshit, but from the feelers in Ekiti state, Eleka cannot win the election next week.
lol i just dey laugh here. as it stand, fayemi will not win any local government in ekiti state. it is 16-0 already. you will be here by next week saturday posting the results of the poll showing professor olusola eleka of pdp showing massive leading in all the 16 local government in ekiti state.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Even in Osun state, Pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory on on september 22. the electorates are tired of Apc clueless party.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by objobj: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=fabre4 post=69123816][/quote]

Haabaa You no go school at all
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Regmiller: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Rally rally rally.
I entered into an art competition on Instagram where the highest liked picture wins. Kindly help me like my own entry, before the July 10 deadline, through the link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0Ot6sALyK/?utm_source=ig_web_share

Please help me rebroadcast this to ALL your contacts. Thank you.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Regmiller: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Please helpppp
Its an art competition on Instagram where the highest liked picture wins. Kindly help me like my own entry, before the July 10 deadline, through the link below:

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2018
puccyforker:
he'll see hell from me grin
Good, I'll drink to that

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Regmiller: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
I entered into an art competition on Instagram where the highest liked picture wins. Kindly help me like my own entry, before the July 10 deadline, through the link below:

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Regmiller:

You don't deserve to win. And you will lose.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2018
engineerboat:

1. There is no APc abang again

2. There is no omo-ale Jimoh Ibrahim that still campaign on election day on APC own NTA and FRCn to confused PDP voters.

3. All PDP PU and Ward agents will be elekas unlike where inec refuse to use Jegede PU agents.

So its a different scenero
don't forget General Momoh , blood money from Dasuki through Obanikoro , Mimiko , police ,soldiers and Gej are no longer available coupled with the dismal performance of Oshoko. Una eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by engineerboat(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
don't forget General Momoh , blood money from Dasuki through Obanikoro , Mimiko , police ,soldiers and Gej are no longer available coupled with the dismal performance of Oshoko. Una eye go soon clear.

Where is momoh now?

Where is obanikoro now?

I know apc bmc will still change the goal post

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2018
engineerboat:

Where is momoh now?

Where is obanikoro now?

I know apc bmc will still change the goal post
did they influence the 2014 election in Fayose's favour or not? Are they still available to help Fayose in 2018? No . it is payback time.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
did they influence the 2014 election in Fayose's favour or not? Are they still available to help Fayose in 2018? No . it is payback time.
If you appear to do any magomago na rig and roast.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:

Momoh..a creation of APC... Just like you used a fathom erinmoje to torment Segun Oni...
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
ReformedAPC:

Momoh..a creation of APC... Just like you used a fathom erinmoje to torment Segun Oni...
Gen Momoh under GEJ sacked by the military? You lots can twist history. Abi una don forget Captain Koli video?
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
Gen Momoh under GEJ sacked by the military? You lots can twist history. Abi una don forget Captain Koli video?

Which Koli? Liars pants on fire... you're just an incorrigible liar
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2018
ReformedAPC:

If you appear to do any magomago na rig and roast.
How do you rig an election you have already won. Fayose's deceit and non performance has won the election for Fayemi. If Eleka is not trashed , I would dash you 5k on July 16th. Quote this post.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
How do you rig an election you have already won. Fayose's deceit and non performance has won the election for Fayemi. If Eleka is not trashed , I would dash you 5k on July 16th. Quote this post.
Stake your family lands for cattle colonies....that would be a better bet. Meanwhile mention your hometown in Ekiti State. If you're not from Ekiti State hide your face

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2018
ReformedAPC:

Which Koli? Liars pants on fire... you're just an incorrigible liar
are you kidding me? are sure you are a Nigerian? You don't know about Koli ,then how do I converse with you therefrom?
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
are you kidding me? are sure you are a Nigerian? You don't know about Koli ,then how do I converse with you therefrom?
There's nobody like Koli. We are aware of how you cooked up that yeye recording.. before we go further state your hometown in Ekiti State and your family name. If not don't quote me again...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2018
ReformedAPC:

Stake your family lands for cattle colonies....that would be a better bet. Meanwhile mention your hometown in Ekiti State. If you're not from Ekiti State hide your face
little minds always throw around tribe and similar prejudices to cover up their inadequacies on serious matters. Never knew I was wasting my time.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by rayblast(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I dare Fayemi to pay people 5k and use the same venue without bringing in people from other states and see the difference....Fayose and Ekiti people are like 5&6.....gbagbe oshi
did u know that most of d youths that came to d ground were there to submit d form for d employment he promised. Dis men jus dey use our head. Why would u want to give Mi an appointment and u will be d one to pay for my transport fee to d venue where I will submit my form?? Wat was d 1500 and 2500 for It was jus a publicity stunt... Pls guys make we dey careful wit AL dis people
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ikemesit4477: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
Who organises a rally on a Main Road? grin grin

Meanwhile have you collected your appointment letter?
I follow collect my own, no time, but our own was 2k not 1500! cheesy
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by engineerboat(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:

Can you tell me how they influence the said election.

Be man enough to tel me how they influence the election?

Not hearsay, but with facts.

Let us discuss this into details.,

waiting for your response

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ikemesit4477: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
RefordAPC:

Hahaha 1,500 naira. ..try harder... APC will be uprooted from Ekiti State come July 14.

Let me help you post your false bank alert...with your eleven digits source account number
[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin grin so the guy na one kind broke ass nigga!
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
engineerboat:

Can you tell me how they influence the said election.

Be man enough to tel me how they influence the election?

Not hearsay, but with facts.

Let us discuss this into details.,

waiting for your response
what do you mean by hearsays? with all audio recordings by Sagir Koli , sacking of General Momoh, Dasuki money that is presently in Zenith Bank under EFCc watch, non denial by all the parties involved including Fayose himself; so what do you mean by ' hearsay'?
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
little minds always throw around tribe and similar prejudices to cover up their inadequacies on serious matters. Never knew I was wasting my time.
Now keep quiet and stay out of our State's matter.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
what do you mean by hearsays? with all audio recordings by Sagir Koli , sacking of General Momoh, Dasuki money that is presently in Zenith Bank under EFCc watch, non denial by all the parties involved including Fayose himself; so what do you mean by ' hearsay'?
You are a comedian. A falsehood peddler... deliberate sower of discords
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Babacele: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
ReformedAPC:

You are a comedian. A falsehood peddler... deliberate sower of discords
I don't waste time on folks like you
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by ReformedAPC: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:
I don't waste time on folks like you
You dare not face the truth.... It's your taboo. We know your types.. architect of destruction
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by engineerboat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Babacele:

1. Who sacked General Momoh?
2. Which of the Dasuki Money? Did Dasuki Tells you he gave anyby money, except giving Buhari $300million and 2 bullet proof cars. Have they brought him to court.

How do you accuse the acclaimed reciever without allowing the acclaimed giver to explain in Court rather than incarcerating him. I hope you read the latest freedom of Dasuki by Court.

What is delaying Buhari in releasing Him.

Which Audio?

Which Audio?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Still Leading In Kano So Far With Wide Margin / US Military Drone Vs Nigerian Military Drone / Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.