Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu (20158 Views)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Benblaq:
SUMMARY PLEASE

Lol, the summary Islam is going to breed another terrorist organization in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by lastmessenger: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

You ignorant people should always keep your mouths shut when serious matters are discussed that is outside your scope of conceptualization. Because most of you are from backgrounds that have no foundation, which warrants spending all your time looking for what to eat without a moment to even think of the meaning of life and why the planet exist in the first place.
what is the meaning of life and why does the planet exist.
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by PeterUdeme: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2018
phase1:
Muric also have their own terrorist cells in yorubaland.

The north and SW are becoming terrorist hotbeds.

Only the christian East is truly safe.

IPOB Jewish terrorists in the east.
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Mortiple:

You claim to be a member of MFM in one of your senseless posts and swore never to curse anyone yet you open your dirty mouth to call Bishop Oyedepo a fool?!

Also, in most of your posts, you were busy chiding the church for "creating religious tension in the country". SHAME ON YOU!!!

May the pains victims of Fulani Herdsmen suffered befall you!

Addendum: Since you were bold to post your name in a thread, I shall forward it and your various posts to MFM authority. Let your Church see the unchristian activities of their "junior pastor" online. (This is not a threat.)

That dummy is not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Ikenna0b:
If it's true that shittes are getting trained for terrorism, then the blame falls squarely on boofari's head. There's so much you can do to people before they snap. The Shiites are usually more peaceful compared to their Sunni counterparts. I'm not sure but I do believe that most terrorist groups worldwide are predominately sunnis. I don't think there's any Shiites terrorist group or there. If they start terrorism in Niggeria, boofari pushed them to that direction with the excess killings and harassing of their people.

It's a good thing IPOB is a predominately Christian group and Christians are against unnecessary attacks of innocent. If not, with the amount of pushing boofari and his minions have done to IPOB, they probably would have followed the parts of Shiites reaction if they were Muslims

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
This Sunni Idiots that rule over Nigeria sef, They bring Fulani Herdsmen and kill people and they dont want us to kill them also, shay na because people never start to kill all this Bambiala way day Bus stops like this? Them and their children , ba? na em day make them feel like say them day do something.

Them go kill people, if person say em wan retaliate , them go declare terrorism. The one way una day kill nko? na Holy matrimony abi wetin them go call am? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, the summary Islam is going to breed another terrorist organization in Nigeria.

They need to o... Thats what they known for , but the Yorubas and Ibos need to be wise and break out from the North, and all the South south, Let them kill themselves there, Those in Middle belt can join if they wish. That north has been cursed , even in the Bible. Nothing good can come from there .

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Mortiple:

You claim to be a member of MFM in one of your senseless posts and swore never to curse anyone yet you open your dirty mouth to call Bishop Oyedepo a fool?!

Also, in most of your posts, you were busy chiding the church for "creating religious tension in the country". SHAME ON YOU!!!

Addendum: Since you were bold to post your name in a thread, I shall forward it and your various posts to MFM authority. Let your Church see the unchristian activities of their "junior pastor" online. (This is not a threat.)

That guy go soon die leave am , i wonder what u gained sef talking to one of these animals that only know a religion driven by war, women and power. Islam to my understanding is no religion, i do not know what they do there. Christians would arrange the place for them and they come scatter and spill blood , Doesnt it say a thing or thing to you that that religion has paradise in Hell? as in Kingdom of Hades na them get am, and they can lie ehn? they do anything to cover , just imagine him saying hes a christian, next thing he is a Muslim. You no see say e confuse? Leave am, Na imbecility day worry am, save your MB for something better, i take God beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Quality20(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
They have succeeded in turning the most peaceful Islamic sect to terrorists.

If Shia moslems open up a new front in NW, Boko Haram operating in the in NE front, Herdsmen in Middle Belt and MURIC currently in SW, I wonder how long this country would survive.

I am only happy Shia moslems and Christians have a long standing understanding.

Free El ZakZaky and save this country from premature implosion.
yes shia is more like xtianity
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by SouthEastFacts: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

You are smart. Excellent use of propaganda to get free military aid grin grin grin
That's what i would do as a President wink
You think Mossad and CIA will fall for stupid propaganda?
Mossad is walking intel themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Shiites have always been terrorizing Nigeria for years. Most of the killing of people in the North because of Middle East crisis was perpetuated by Shiites. However they remain minority compared with over 90 million Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by krisdzhon: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
A wake up call for the Nigerian government... SYRIA, SOMALIA AND YEMEN have been reduced to rubbles thanks to the PROXY WAR between SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN!

I hope the government would be proactive and stop the possibility of Nigeria becoming a proxy war ground for SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN!

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
To be Frank the blame fall squarely on Buhari who have refused their leader El-zakzaky off the hook after several Court judgement granting the man bail, this APC government are known for disobeying Court Orders Boko Haram will be a child play compared to Hizbollah those guys are hardened terrorists

it seems you did not read the part that says that shite does not recognize the law of the Nigerian constitution. except that of Islam.

if you want to form a wannabe activist. at least do it with sense.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Lordave: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abagworo:
Shiites have always been terrorizing Nigeria for years. Most of the killing of people in the North because of Middle East crisis was perpetuated by Shiites. However they remain minority compared with over 90 million Muslims in Nigeria.
Over 90 million Sunnis in Nigeria?

What’s our population again
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Muslims will not allow us to have peace and enjoy the little time one will spent on this earth.
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Mortiple:

No too waste your energy bro .Na disguised Jihadist

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:42am On Jul 07, 2018
MrVicar:

watch your tongue folk, this man is old enough to be your father, have some respect.
A Jihadist thinks like animals . Him no go understand you .
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:45am On Jul 07, 2018
gimakon:

That guy go soon die leave am , i wonder what u gained sef talking to one of these animals that only know a religion driven by war, women and power. Islam to my understanding is no religion, i do not know what they do there. Christians would arrange the place for them and they come scatter and spill blood , Doesnt it say a thing or thing to you that that religion has paradise in Hell? as in Kingdom of Hades na them get am, and they can lie ehn? they do anything to cover , just imagine him saying hes a christian, next thing he is a Muslim. You no see say e confuse? Leave am, Na imbecility day worry am, save your MB for something better, i take God beg you.
True talk
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:48am On Jul 07, 2018
gimakon:

They need to o... Thats what they known for , but the Yorubas and Ibos need to be wise and break out from the North, and all the South south, Let them kill themselves there, Those in Middle belt can join if they wish. That north has been cursed , even in the Bible. Nothing good can come from there .
sense dey here o . But those set dey try scatter the brotherhood between the ibos and yorubas. Na wetin we go do?
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by SouthEastFacts: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Dont be daft...are they all-knowing ? Stop hanging on their balls. Your inferiority complex is just nauseating.

They know every single thing including your microscopic IQ grin
Inferiority complex kee you there.

It is people like you that is deceiving Buhari. Name a single Intelligence Service that best Mossad.

If you are picking that word new, I would advise you learn its meaning before using it.
Re: Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu by OyinO: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
The Christians keep praying in vain while their destroyers are getting concentrated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ayede Power Station, Akinyemi, Ibadan (Video) / Lawan: We Passed Buhari’s $5.5 Billion Loan Request To Save 20 Million Jobs / Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.