Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? (1188 Views)

From The Importer - Android Tablet PC with great discounts / Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer / How To Contact With Real Chinese Mobile Phone Manufacturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by joefx: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
Please my follow nairalanders, can anybody help me get in touch with laptop importer, who imports laptops from Uk or USA, please if you can help me as i want to venture into laptop business, and i need an importer i can be getting laptops from, cos it will be a little cheaper from importer than the nigerian market price.

Please if you can help mail me on mccyjossy@yahoo.com or call 08035504334.

I will highly appreciates.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by suxes2005(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
I fink u need 2 state some more reasons why
u cant import them urself.

Send mail directly to the manufactueres and u
will get the laptops @ cheap price den u increase ur gain

SHALOM
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by CareTaker1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
Multi-Touch Limited, importers of fairly used computers (Lap-tops)

DELL D600 LAPTOP GRADE A in perfect working condition, 57 units.

(including genuine Windows® XP PRO SP3 in your language) english.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by emmaf5542(m): 5:09am On Jun 11, 2010
We can supply you with laptops directly from the USA.We already supply to Nigeria amd Ghana. It may suprise you to know that you can get laptops cheaper than what the manufacturer's price.
Manufacturers usually supply their laptops barebone (with no OS or software) to retailers in the USA.This means that many retailers can offer prices lower than the manufacturer does.
And people like us can also at times offer lower prices than the retail stores by buying at discount prices from them.
If you would be interested in us supplying you-send me an email at emmaf5542@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by engrnd: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2010
we are importesr, we at geektech import directly from hp partners in uk, my prices are the cheapest so far, can have a brandnew compaq with webcam,2gb,160gb,dvdrw for 79k etc, call ND on 08063688896 for more enquiries
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by chinaaman(f): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2010
l am your man from China talk to me and stop serching 86-15217717411
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? by 9jabarrack: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
call me uk Importer 07956217813 established Business being doing it for years desktop and Laptops,

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cheap Laptops! / Nokia E5 And Nokia Asha 200 (double Sim) For Sale / UK Brand New Blackberry Bold 5 And Iphone 4s (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.