Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (131037 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by vikstandon(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2018
eberetos:
Wearing transparent cloths

Quick to lay accusation!!... That is not a show through or transparent cloth.
Is a laced fabric with landing inside of it...The landing is a colour similar to her skin colour. Look through her legs you would see the landing.
You made me pay attention to her...Please don't be quick to condemn.

11 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Diso60090(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
See small girl yesterday wey do birthday for church Chris nor show up she come dey cry na brother moyuwa come dey carry her for him shoulder na wan marry so
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by ollah2: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are right about her dressing but am sure many will quote you by saying it is the heart that matters.

Hence we should pray in churches na.ked, prayers are accepted faster that way
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Adanne9110(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are right about her dressing but am sure many will quote you by saying it is the heart that matters.

please what is wrong with her dressing,,,,must she tie gele before you see decency in her some people need to be quarantined and given a fresh orientation,,,,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by ollah2: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Diso60090:
See small girl yesterday wey do birthday for church Chris nor show up she come dey cry na brother moyuwa come dey carry her for him shoulder na wan marry so

The amount you don pay for the church dey enough buy land, build house, buy car still maintain money for account on. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by vikstandon(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!

Christ Embassy is Global Church...Is not just a Nigerian Ministry. She found love in the heart of a brother overseas.

God Bless their marriage... And create a lasting bond that would end in Heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Gashon007(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
what is wrong with what he does for a living? He is an industrialist. I bet he is richer then her self. Beside is her father that has the money not her.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Osaronicole: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Show us your look.

CodeTemplar:
The look though.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Osaronicole:
Show us your look.
You are silly.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Obierika(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Rapsowdee01:
Good for her...

i hope he'll join the GEL gang sha

Joining the hair gel gang is non negotiable for him

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by stankezzy: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
InansBobo:
May she find true love and live happily with her husband. If the marriage won't work, may the relationship be broken before 6th October IJN
many foolish people walking around , you are soo foolish that u don't even know that the parents have reconciled , it is only that the demonic media refuse to public size it , they are always looking for negative things to say but will never talk about good ones

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by vlarge: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
I strongly hope the coming together of this couple will be an avenue for her parents to trace their steps back again.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by tragergeorge(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.
by this time you still thinking like this and you say you want 9ja to grow,,, be like na Islam fit this country and na so e come de go so,imagine police go arrest you cos you got a t shirt and a jean on, r you wear face cap, or carry hair,or we with tatoo,in fact just look good dem don pick you, I beginning to beleive this SARS matter na part of islamization ,,seems they want us to dress like Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Flye: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Don't tell me that is see trough gown she was wearing.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gidjah(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

this is not just about the heart sir,a daughter of a highly honoured MOG world wide dressed lik that and even more getting married to some secular guys in the business industry!eeww!,thats really absured o,where are d christian ethics their parents claim to be pushing through the Altar na?,this shows the man and his congregation have missed it big time.The way and manner our people in Christ embassy dress is quite questionable ,I really am nevrr comfortable with such dress sense.our penticostal minister s really need to wake up transform the mind set of their followers o.looking at the dress style of that young man ,one need not be told that na modern nominal young man with little regards for spiritual matters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by educhigo: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2018
gold digger everywhere he want to follow shop free money,lol
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Shukran:
Question? Is it only one jacket he has? Just asking no hard feelings!!!

The Jacket is worth 1.3 Million Naira wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. So he has to wear it everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by stunning4real: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Adanne9110:

please what is wrong with her dressing,,,,must she tie gele before you see decency in her some people need to be quarantined and given a fresh orientation,,,,
azzzinnn. I tried looking out for the problem with her outfit. Some people have problem with their sight instead of them to fix it, they are judging with the faulty eyes.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Diso60090(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

The amount you don pay for the church dey enough buy land, build house, buy car still maintain money for account on. Chai!!!

Bros you know everything till tomorrow brother moyuwa borrow me 50 pounds that yr 2004 till today he nor pay me that money again plus offering own well there's God
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nmaster: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2018
So this is how holy man daughter dress? Which kind man of God be this?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by daveP(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!
Like Dammy Adegbite went for Chris Attoh!

Well, let's say their own eye dey outside too.

Infact both ladies and guys have their eyes outside.

So I can call it indoor Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by okerekeikpo: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2018
U want tell me say this guy never fucck this girl?
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by fyneguy: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

All belongs to Christ

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

Nor mind them. Na how to fry hair, imitate their pastor them sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by victorian(f): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

No mind them. They are waiting for her to woo them and ask any of them out.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by amstamon: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Shukran:
Question? Is it only one jacket he has? Just asking no hard feelings!!!
No ooo, just 2 jacket.
But by the way sef, na Ankara dem just dey describe like say na technology/gadget him and d sister dey sell for UK. Ohboy, I no know say selling Ankara alone can by person Dat kind BMW Sha.
Wetin concern me sef if na yahoo him dey do for UK. What did I even know sef..
Come let me be going

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by madgoat(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Chia... So na person dey straff this girl. Some guys are lucky.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by DavidEsq(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
Awon werey grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Pitokwe(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2018
This guy does not look born again.

Singing my song *I come for the body o

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by iswallker(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
eberetos:
Wearing transparent cloths

Did you see her payint...

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by NittyR(f): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Help me tell the blind peeps! I don't know if it's mandatory to comment on every post; if you don't have anything important to say; just ignore post

Quick to lay accusation!!... That is not a show through or transparent cloth.
Is a laced fabric with landing inside of it...The landing is a colour similar to her skin colour. Look through her legs you would see the landing.
You made me pay attention to her...Please don't be quick to condemn.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.