Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed (66615 Views)

Buyer Of ₦6.7b Bugatti Agreed To Buy It On The Spot After Seeing Only Sketches / The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by AutoReportNG: 12:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Mercedes-Benz kicks off the teaser campaign for its SUV, the GLE with a series of sketches that reveal important information on the interior of the future car, set for launch in 2019.

The dashboard has been redesigned from scratch and will now integrate the company’s digital displays as standard, with a diagonal bigger than that of the A-Class display, with 12.3 inches, instead of 10.25, to fit the size of the SUV.

The car will switch from the company’s older infotainment system, the COMAND Online, to the all-new super intelligent MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience), that made its debut with the A-Class hatch.

The future GLE will also get a new steering wheel, with no less than 18 controls and touchpads for commanding the functions of the automobile by simple swiping motions. Mercedes chose a bigger touchpad in the center console and new central air vents. The center console also features massive handles, a hint that the vehicle is off-road ready.

The stretched wheelbase will also provide extra legroom for the rear occupants. There will also be ambient lighting “like never before” on board the SUV, Mercedes promises.

The Mercedes-Benz GLE with its high-end interior is set to be presented in the months to come, soon followed by its coupe sibling.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/next-mercedes-benz-gle-interior.html

1 Like

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by AutoReportNG: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Can't wait to see the real deal...

See more of its amazing pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/next-mercedes-benz-gle-interior.html
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by 21savages: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2018
This people are killing me, wen eva i see BENZ products i feel like crying. Beta tin na money kill am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by Dottore: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Benz is a unique and classy brand but regrettably their market share in automobiles is going down day by day because of competition and pricing.

6 Likes

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by LordBaggins: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Always classic in their specs
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by Aare2050(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Are you an unemployed graduate or undergraduate full house wife/sit at home mothers, salary earner or hand craft shop owner? hoping to gain financial freedom before the end of this year?

act now, check my signature
Do not procrastinate
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
We'll wait till it comes out....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by calddon(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
New 1s should keep coming out so dat old 1s will be cheaper n affordable fr us

The latest tech is not always the best

2 Likes

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by nairaman66(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Dottore:
Benz is a unique and spotty brand but regrettably their market share in automobiles is going down day by day because of competition and pricing.

Where are your facts??

2 Likes

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by oasis57: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by Dottore: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2018
nairaman66:

Where are your facts??
It's not hidden research the internet you will see what I'm talking about. It's a bitter fact and sad news for Benz lovers like me
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by xaggar(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Its just Mercedes Benz and other cars.

Two kinds of cars!

1 Like

Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by naijacentric(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Soup wey sweet na money kill am
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by olaade21: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Benz S class. Best luxury sedan in the world.
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by neweraomo: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Yahoo boys can't wait to renew their rituals for this again
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by MrBigiman: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2018
This ur habit of taking FTC is not encouraging.
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by victorazyvictor(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2018
What's classic here
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by Sheenor: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Money answereth everything.
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by EmmaLege: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2018
kiss
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by Reference(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Same ol, same ol....
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by Gangster1ms: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2018
There are benz and there are other vehicles cool
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by poshpaul: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Benz
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by AutoReportNG: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
MrBigiman:
This ur habit of taking FTC is not encouraging.

Forgive me if I am wrong, what's the big deal in FTC? is there a special prize attached to it? Did I break any rules and what's the hype about FTC as if its a national honour or the mods are giving awards

Pls educate me if I am missing something
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Looks..... Hmm
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Dottore:
Benz is a unique and classy brand but regrettably their market share in automobiles is going down day by day because of competition and pricing.

sadly, this is true to the bone.....

their recent products are not targeted @ the lower and middle class cadre but exclusively for high end users, but then again having 1000 people buy a 1m vehicle and 20 people buy a 10m vehicle puts the competition in a monopolistic state.

maintenance is slightly higher than their Japanese and French colleagues due to availability of parts and pricing.(exclusively for the recent year models)

also another turn off is the Fuel Economy, they just make their cars with everything in mind (luxury, reliability, speed, handling, entertainment, sportiness etc) except economising fuel...... they just deliberately ignored this aspect.... maybe to deter the lower class individuals.

** This is the major reason the corolla sells as much as it does ** civic would have followed as a 2nd runner up if not for the mythology of Honda's unreliability, the civic IMHO is as reliable as they get.
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by NinaJoy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
oh Lord
Re: Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dottore:

Mercedes sales increased in 2018

https://www.daimler.com/investors/reports-news/financial-news/mercedes-benz-sales-january-2018.html

As you can see from the chart Africa isn't a major market they focus on as purchasing power here is low.

The company also made a net profit of 10 billion euros. Don't be worried friend, Mercedes is doing quite well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Euro Vs Us Honda Models - Differences. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.