Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,197 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him (45413 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(pic) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Rachelsblog(f): 3:17am On Jul 06, 2018
A fresh Drama is currently building up Twitter, This morning. A Lady named Annie has cried out to her page, calling out her ex boyfriend Ifeanyi Amadi who has threatened to Release Her Nude Because she broke up With him...

Now, According to her story, She broke up with him Yesterday morning cos she saw the relationship was leading no where..

Butin return he refused accepting the break up, rather he threatened to release her nude photos, She said he actually released some on Whatsapp, And told her his next bus stop will be twitter, Thats why she's now crying out..

Read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-cry-out-after-her-ex-boyfriend.html

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Nackzy: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Why on earth will a sane person allow someone to take her nude pics, no matter how happy you were, when the going was well, you girl please take responsibility for your stupidity, let me see if others will learn from ur predicament

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:25am On Jul 06, 2018
They will never listen,
even with all what they have been reading AND seeing online.
Both of them are Stewpid!

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by ladyF(f): 4:10am On Jul 06, 2018
How come it's only ladies that send out their nudess? We don't hear of guys' raunchy pictures getting leaked.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by dingbang(m): 4:26am On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:
How come it's only ladies that send out their nudess? We don't hear of guys' raunchy pictures getting leaked.

why don't you figure out that?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by dingbang(m): 4:28am On Jul 06, 2018
I keep on saying this.for a guy to get nudes of his babe Its not only about the girl sending her man nudes, it goes beyond that.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by donstan18: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2018
As usual I can see hypocrites with their comments blaming and condemning the lady for sending her nudes to her boyfriend. Even ladies who are in the same habit and guys who are in the habit of asking for nudes will still condemn the lady.

There's nothing wrong in a partner sending nude photos to his/her partner, absolutely not. It only annoys me to see, hear or read that a lady sent her nudes to her man without applying cautions.

Why on earth should you send your nude photos to a man without asking for his own nude photos? What is it he wants to do with your nudes that you won't want to do with his own? What stops you from asking for his own nude for security reasons? Na only money una sabi ask?

Until you all stop focusing, worshipping and prioritizing a man's money in a relationship, you'll always find it hard to have a say or stand in a relationship. You will even find it hard to decline some of his wrong request.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2018
The BRAINS of most ladies irrespective of AGE are filled with PAP.
In fact, it’s NATURAL to find ladies that lack common sense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2018
That's what u get when u date a premature kiss and tell kid.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by okachie1(m): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Immature guys everywhere these days Smh! Girls should know and have deep trust for a guy b4 sending such cos no matter wat we say here online it will not abate d fact dat social media is designed that way. One must video chat or send some private stuffs to his/her loved ones as distant may permit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by vincentjk(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2018
I wonder why they keep sending nudes... I've my ex's and two other girls nudes on Google Drive presently even SMH

I'm never gonna upload it anywhere neither will i send to anyone either

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by phemmyfour: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:

A guys nude does not improve his self esteem.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2018
vincentjk:
I wonder why they keep sending nudes... I've my ex's and two other girls nudes on Google Drive presently even SMH

I'm never gonna upload it anywhere neither will i send to anyone either

Then why having it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by vincentjk(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Then why having it?

Didn't force them to send it either

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by pocohantas(f): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:

That's because ladies do not leak them. Not because they are any better, but because no one is interested in a guy's nude. If the lady is stupid enough to leak it...be rest assured she will get most of the backlash. No be Naija we dey again?

Guys send nudes too. Forget this mouth they're running here.

That said, I am not really open to exchange of nudes but I understand that people do a lot of silly things when the going is good. It is only a very vengeful and immature person that will go about leaking nudes and slandering an ex after break-up.

She should be happy to break-up with such a person. This kind guy can pour acid. Pray not to be at the receiving side of an aggrieved [immature] man. Hell hath no fury...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2018
pocohantas:

That's because ladies do not leak them. Not because they are any better, but because no one is interested in a guy's nude. If the lady is stupid enough to leak it...be rest assured she will get most of the backlash. No be Naija we dey again? grin

Guys send nudes too. Forget this mouth they're running here.

That said, I am not really open to exchange of nudes but I understand that people do a lot of silly things when the going is good. It is only a very vengeful and immature person that will go about leaking nudes and slandering an ex after break-up.

She should be happy to break-up with such a person. This kind guy can pour acid. Pray not to be at the receiving side of an aggrieved [immature] man. Hell hath no fury...
rubbish. guys dont send nudes. which guy have you seen sending a girl a nude pic lying on a bed etc??
guys only send dick pics. and a dick pic without a face is about as useful as a foot pic. but coz ladies just have to prove its them in the pic they show their faces- and boom tomorrow they cry when nudes leak.

STOP SENDING NUDES
just stop!!!!!

25 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by columbus007(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2018
patiently waiting to see it on xvideos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by pocohantas(f): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
columbus007:
patiently waiting to see it on xvideos cheesy

The guy has debunked her accusation on another thread.

It is either a false accusation or she has so many scorned EXes that she can't tell which one is after her. If it is truly false, the guy should follow her up [with evidences of course]. Ladies playing victim with false accusations has to stop.

If she is very sure of he accusations, she should report to the police. With evidences too. It is actually a punishable offence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2018

CAN'T WAIT TO GET THEM ALL IN HD @ NAIJAUNCUT. smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by ekems2017(f): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2018
When will this brainless young ladies ever learn? Why would you even snap a nude picture of yourself and save in your phone talkless of allowing a man snap your nude or you sending your nude to a man even your HUSBAND? What kind of useless love is that? Now you are crying nonsense.
I pray all this ladies receive sense.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by akeentech(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2018
I know this gal and her boyfriend very well. Haha! Kasala don burst... she always greet me.

What should I do now ooo?

Let me wait to see something like this guy before I talk.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2018
ekems2017:
Q
space booker grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Mintayo(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Why would you commit a sin with someone and then video it? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by royalamour(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Just say you have found a rich mugu and stop this excuses of relationship leading nowhere. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Hedonisst: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
We've seen too many nudes already. There's nothing new your plain nude has to offer, unless you're Roman Goddess or something.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by imitateMe(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:

That's because ladies don't like dik
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by sunnykaka1: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Abeg post make we see no different from the previous nude.... grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Authoreety: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Thats what u get when u date an ugly kid!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
TWO OF YOU UNA DEY CRASE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by sunnykaka1: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Iu
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Vornic: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Crazy people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.