Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' (18786 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by nijanigga: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2018
HigherEd:
Well the thing is you would never know when such curses begin to affect them. Do you think it was normal for a Boko Haram to have turned her weapons on many Muslims and Mosques whose religion they were advocating for. As for Herdsmen, the likes of Oyededo's curses is just going to add to already existing curses because those people are cursed already. Who will see an herdsman and not conclude that they are cursed. In most cases their cattles look far better than they look.
tell oyedepo to begin dey curse all those looters bringing tithes and offerings and others too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes to mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for incitement. Useless man.
if u are truly born again as u claim n study ur bible then u will know you are saying baldardash
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by masterP042(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2018
angry

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Rainmania:
Good don't stop cursing them . But sir please stop inciting hate among us Nigerians (Muslim or Christians) because we are also victims of these callous sponsors . Because if gbege land now na only you and your immediate family go fly enter Ur private jet way ur poor congregation gather money buy for you o. While we go dey busy for Naija dey kill ourselves u go they release weekly video telling us we are in your prayers all the way from obodo oyinbo. Thank you.

Don't mind the useless man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!
TERRORISTS SHALL PERISH!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:

Compare that man with your father and ur entire lineage.
When u are done you would know who is USELESS...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by realityone(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2018
You and your generations need mercy and deliverance. I really pity you ooo. May you not place yourself under a self imposed curse. quote author=GoTV post=69128293] angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes to mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for incitement. Useless man. [/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by abu99err(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
NOW this is what he should have done from the start, Cures the killers and their sponsors and not cures the Huasas/Fulanis/Muslims.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Samadict(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
I tried commenting on the thread 'Muslim leader chides YCE' and got a page asking if I am a muslim and believe some things. I clicked 'No' and was bounced out of the thread....Even Nairaland? We are on a long thing in this country. Many have been permanently blinded by religion and tribalism. We have forgotten that we were first humans before religion. I have seen and heard many say 'get your PVC ready'. Well I hope it helps. Peace...Is it too much to ask for? A country where things work. A neighbourhood where love binds them all...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Vox populei vox Dei - The voice of the people is the voice of God.

It is written "thou shall declare a thing and it shall be established"

The prophet of God has declared and it is established.

It is written "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by anytexy: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes n mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for incitement. Useless man.
May they locate you as well, then pray for them in ur grave. the real mad man here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by babajeje123(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:

Oyedepo's uselessness is better than the usefulness of you past generations, present and your future generations all together.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2018
spot on!.... shame on those other liver-less god of men!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by ollah2: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2018
obembet:

I pray that your family and love ones will experience what victims in Benue and plateau experience, then u can start praying for them, Animal,... If u are a true Christian, prove it, send your full detals here.. Animal, your families is the next to expensive that evil

When Robbers come to your area pray for them, when car crush your children to death, pray for the driver... Once again, u will expensive pain that Benue victim experience as God liveth

You don't just include graphic pictures like that to drive home your point. Not everybody can hold it while scrolling through comments
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by edupedia: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2018
KELVINXY:
Curse this
Curse that

And the sheeps of the good shepherd you were supposed to protect keeps dying.

While no legal action is taken. #smh

...the tithe-devourer's curse is as useless as all his books burnt by Pastor Tunde Bakare. If he is given another N1 billion as GEJ used to do he will start singing useless songs and talking in Sango tongues...prosperity preacher my a..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Judolisco(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Oblang:
Nobody is saying u should not curse killers but bringing religious or ethnic sentiment into it is what should not be encouraged...
religious sentiment they r killing people all of a sudden in Christian dominated areas and u expect us to keep quiet ...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by ollah2: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Samadict:
I tried commenting on the thread 'Muslim leader chides YCE' and got a page asking if I am a muslim and believe some things. I clicked 'No' and was bounced out of the thread....Even Nairaland? We are on a long thing in this country. Many have been permanently blinded by religion and tribalism. We have forgotten that we were first humans before religion. I have seen and heard many say 'get your PVC ready'. Well I hope it helps. Peace...Is it too much to ask for? A country where things work. A neighbourhood where love binds them all...

You are old member and you can tell us the inscription you found there is new to you. Secondly, why se.un added it to his forum is best known to him and don't understand "we are on a long thing in this ccountry".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by edupedia: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2018
DontBeStupid:

Compare that man with your father and ur entire lineage.
When u are done you would know who is USELESS...

...so a man devouring poor people's tithe is not useless to the poor people?....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Oblang(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Judolisco:
religious sentiment they r killing people all of a sudden in Christian dominated areas and u expect us to keep quiet ...

What abt the ones happening in zamfara which is Muslim dominated area...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by ollah2: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Judolisco:

Quit thks sensationalism. They are killing people and not killing people in christian dominated areas. The killings have been happening and it happened during OBJ AND GEJ tenures. Where did suddenly come from? Quit being a bigot, it will only make you hate your fellow neighbour because of tribal or religious difference.

Shalom
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by bid4rich(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes to mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for incitement. Useless man.

With all due respect air, You are a bastard and a complete eeediot.

So, you are happy that people are dying abi? Maybe they should touch one of your family members and see how it feels to lose a loved one simply because some people say Nigeria is their heritage. Rubbish you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by kingsmaila(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
lacemose:
The founder of the living faith church worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has laid curses again on those threatening the lives of innocent Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw24aMDX5l0

The Pastor should pray for peace in Nigeria as a man of God. Raining course on the killers may worsen the situation. The killing is not limited to Jos alone as people were also killed in Zamfara and other states so please the Pastor should act in accordance to the teachings of Jesus and not the other way round.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by bankylan: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:

The curse on your life and generation is being activated daily.......just watch out.........I am 100% sure you will look for this man of God one day for you to have a way out.......Just write it down. Your comment shows the type of impaired upbringing you have........There is a room for repentance......I pray you will realize on time!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by bankylan: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2018
kingsmaila:

The Pastor should pray for peace in Nigeria as a man of God. Raining course on the killers may worsen the situation. The killing is not limited to Jos alone as people were also killed in Zamfara and other states so please Pastor should act in accordance to the teachings of Jesus and not the other way round.

When they kill your family members...pray for peace!!!................You obviously don't know the teachings of Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by strenghtt: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2018
obembet:

I pray that your family and love ones will experience what victims in Benue and plateau experience, then u can start praying for them, Animal,... If u are a true Christian, prove it, send your full detals here.. Animal, your families is the next to expensive that evil

When Robbers come to your area pray for them, when car crush your children to death, pray for the driver... Once again, u will expensive pain that Benue victim experience as God liveth

please don't mind the guy he is not a Christian he is a confirmed MUSLIM I have memorized that moniker " Gotv" Being a Muslim with your own opinion is not bad BUT disguising as a CHRISTIAN to comment is an act of weakness low self esteem.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by mynaijadj(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
You the useful one. Please state how relevant and useful you are to yourself or the society?
GoTV:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
stop deceiving yourself. You are a Yoruba muslim.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
your father is a mad man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by buchilla: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
People like you should have been killed by the herdsmen. How could you say such nonsense to insult an anointed Man of God who is speaking against this evil in the land. Don't you know that life is sacred and you are speaking in favour of people who kill your follow Christians to achieve their evil aim. If any member of your family has been killed by those blood sucking demons would you be here preaching rubbish.You need to go and examine yourself mentally cos your brain is not in order. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Benblaq(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG IDIOT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:

Are you a GoTv agent? Focus on that please and leave religion battle for your elders cause judging from the above, you know nothing.

If what you're proposing is done, Christianity will go into into extinction 50yrs to come.

Laying of curses is biblical. Go and read your Bible my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.