Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) (2175 Views)

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2018
My Uncle was lucky that this dangerous snake did not harm his son. After a heavy rain fall, there were insects everywhere as the lights were on.

Everyone went to sleep. This morning his son woke up to go and prepare for school. He put his leg in one semi-slipper and wanted to put another one and behold a snake inside the semi-slipper.

He quickly called my uncle to come to his aid as the snake was killed. Please we need to check our shoes before wearing them to avoid snake bites and other dangerous insects from harming us.
https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/see-snake-that-could-have-bitten-my.html

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2018
How come Lala invoked the snake inside shoe?

Lala Lala.. grin
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by KELVINXY: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2018
So much hate reptiles
Always creeping around lipsrsealed

P.s. I don't know if this snake is big enough for Lala
Anyways let's see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by pussyeater(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Hehe
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by dingbang(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Baby snake... Does it have fangs
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by KingMicky3286: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2018
KELVINXY:
So much hate reptiles
Always creeping around lipsrsealed

P.s. I don't know if this snake is big enough for Lala
Anyways let's see

It may not be big for Lala , But the small snakes are the most dangerous snakes.. Just to educate people to dust off their shoes before wearing them.. I hate snakes so much and i cant leave in a house that they even killed snake before...
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by KELVINXY: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

It may not be big for Lala , But the small snakes are the most dangerous snakes.. Just to educate people to dust off their shoes before wearing them.. I hate snakes so much and i cant leave in a house that they even killed snake before...

Exactly!!!

Well, let's hope Lala moves it to the promised land
At least for awareness and educational purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by KELVINXY: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2018
dingbang:
Baby snake... Does it have fangs

Baby what

That thing u see there packs enough venom that can take down a grown man in minutes.

There's no baby in snakes kingdom
If u doubt me, ask Lala grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by opera1(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

My Uncle was lucky that this dangerous snake did not harm his son. After a heavy rain fall, there were insects everywhere as the lights were on.

Everyone went to sleep. This morning his son woke up to go and prepare for school. He put his leg in one semi-slipper and wanted to put another one and behold a snake inside the semi-slipper.

He quickly called my uncle to come to his aid as the snake was killed. Please we need to check our shoes before wearing them to avoid snake bites and other dangerous insects from harming us.
https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/see-snake-that-could-have-bitten-my.html

I don't believe ya Story coz someone sent diz very shoe with d snake inside to me on whatsapp 2 or 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by sinaj(f): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Your cousin is very lucky. I wonder how it got there.
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by alfred007(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2018
OK! lala right now

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Fvck!!! lipsrsealed
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by Luukasz(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Lala lala wo wo Lala lala wo wo Lala lala wo wo Lala lala wo wo Lala lala wo wo.. food is ready

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Scary but the snake really looked like it is chilling.

1 Like

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by kmaster007: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
village pples hand works... dis one serious oooo. make person shine eyes bfor putting on shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by project8(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
i have this pic fr abt a yr or so bfr i changed my fone.op fear God na

1 Like

Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by frowland(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
very very old news. Bloggers keep digging up craps and giving it new story line.
Re: See A Snake That Could Have Bitten My Brother Inside His Shoe.(pic) by frowland(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
project8:
i have this pic fr abt a yr or so bfr i changed my fone.op fear God na

The blogger thinks everyone is stu-pid. Did not even happen in Nigeria but far away India.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Adopted This Wild Giant Boerboel And Now He's Much Calmer / See What These Gangster Dogs Did In China..shocking..(photos) / 10% Discount On Cane Corso, Pitbull, Lab, Pug, Dane, Rott, Boerboel, Neapo, Cauc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.