Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) (5422 Views)

Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2018
help!!! I fhucked my friend's babe and now he is getting all mad at me instead of been thankful....what if he married that bitch and she started fhucking around nko..now that I exposed her bitchy side ,my friend dey plan for my Bleep up instead of celebrating me.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018

Maybe I Should Call Your Friend To Come Read This... Ode!
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by swiz123(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Make sure you give your nairaland details to your brother so that he can update us on when to attend your burial.

I fear your impending doom is inevitable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Go after his life too nah undecided
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Patented: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes! he should indeed be thankful, what if he keeps you as a friend. Cant imagine what the future would hold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2018
I don't think this your story is true....I believe you're doing it for the likes but if it's true then Bro you bleeped up just go and apologies.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by mikejj(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
angry sit down there and be talking don't give yourself sense.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
IamPlato:

Maybe I Should Call Your Friend To Come Read This... Ode!
haha! so you're supporting injustice? e fit be you tomorrow , u can't tell now
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2018
swiz123:
Make sure you give your nairaland details to your brother so that he can update us on when to attend your burial.

I fear your impending doom is inevitable.
OK...but what's the way out of the doom?
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Patented:
Yes! he should indeed be thankful, what if he keeps you as a friend. Cant imagine what the future would hold
what's your point?
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Ekpanfly:
I don't think this your story is true....I believe you're doing it for the likes but if it's true then Bro you bleeped up just go and apologies.
it's true sir ,likes can't be converted to cash... apologize for exposing her bitchy future wife?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by IamPlato(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
haha! so you're supporting injustice? e fit be you tomorrow , u can't tell now

You Dont have Respect For Yourself And Your Friend.

You Lack Discipline And Self Control
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2018
mikejj:
angry sit down there and be talking don't give yourself sense.
I have sense na
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2018
IamPlato:

You Dont have Respect For Yourself And Your Friend.

You Lack Discipline And Self Control
if you see the babe and your discipline /self control is still intact then you must be holier than thou ..pls what's the way out bro? how do I convince him my lack of self control as u called it was for the good?
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
if you see the babe and your discipline /self control is still intact then you must be holier than thou ..pls what's the way out bro? how do I convince him my lack of self control as u called it was for the good?

Better Go Ask Him For Forgiveness
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Maxi112: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2018
They're even kind to you, try this shit to edo boy, you might not live to tell the story.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by stacyadams: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
..how ur friend catch u?me just collect my share from my guy babe..I dey go do weekend dere sef..
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
stacyadams:
..how ur friend catch u?me just collect my share from my guy babe..I dey go do weekend dere sef..
lol.. bad guy, na conscience killed d babe o, she confessed herself and the most craziest part, she dey ask me about what future holds for us as the bf no dey give her face again... wetin future wan hold for us if not more fhucking
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
You're an idiot for sleeping with your friend's girlfriend, have you ever heard of boys code?
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by bayelsa1son(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Exactly this what I'm going tru right now. I bleeped my friend's babe the guy is just spreadind my name and talking sh***t abt me everywhere we also had an abortion. My case is that d so called bitch made move on me, she has been bleeping anytin.. But my friend is still mad inlove with her what an a**hole
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by mikejj(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
I have sense na
.good so use it
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
mikejj:
.good so use it
so indirectly you're saying I'm not putting my sense to use
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by OmoDavido(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
bayelsa1son:
Exactly this what I'm going tru right now. I bleeped my friend's babe the guy is just spreadind my name and talking sh***t abt me everywhere we also had an abortion. My case is that d so called bitch made move on me, she has been bleeping anytin.. But my friend is still mad inlove with her what an a**hole

That is how someone else will bang the hell out of your wife too. Shameless being!
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by mikejj(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
so indirectly you're saying I'm not putting my sense to use
....i did not ask you to go indirectly..oo.bro.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Cylo116: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Check my signature for steady earning.

P.S For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
Link me up with your friend bro. I want to show him how to kill you from the comfort of his bed.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tallesty1:
Link me up with your friend bro. I want to show him how to kill you from the comfort of his bed.
huh! you're a very wicked being... I'm glad I don't have your type as friend
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by MissRaine69(f): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
The three of you need to fire yourself from the human race!! Especially you as your misconstrued sense of loyalty is nothing but arrogance.
Re: My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Maxi112:
They're even kind to you, try this shit to edo boy, you might not live to tell the story.
wetin den go do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Remember Playing With This In Your Childhood, What's The English Name? / Broke Girls Deserve This... / If A Girl Gifts U This Coconut, Will U Accept? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.