Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? (474 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by Alliteration: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Why did the boss fire him after saving his life

Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Simple...!!!
Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
U only dream in your sleep.......
A night gate man should be awake to do his job.....

This is like a primary 3 level riddles and joke
Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by Alliteration: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
1StopRudeness:
U only dream in your sleep....... A night gate man should be awake to do his job.....
This is like a primary 3 level riddles and joke

That is your view... I want you to read again and review
Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by myke92(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Alliteration:

That is your view... I want you to read again and review
He's right you know?
Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by Alliteration: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
myke92:
He's right you know?

Yes! But u can watch for other reasons. That's not the only possible reasons
Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by bustomhomes: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
How did the nightman know his boss is travelling apart from the dream?so its mean that the man fire him because the nightman must have check his boss table and know more about his boss.he sack him because of insecurity.
Re: Can You Think Through: Why Was He Fired? by Alliteration: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
bustomhomes:
How did the nightman know his boss is travelling apart from the dream?so its mean that the man fire him because the nightman must have check his boss table and know more about his boss.he sack him because of insecurity.

Hmmmm... Another thought

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Assistant Procurement Manager - Indirect / Teller At Petra Micro-finance Bank Plc / Accountant/lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.