Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC (30513 Views)

More Photos Of Youth March For Bola Tinubu In Osun / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peace Ambassadors Agency Advocates For 1 Million Youth Participation In the Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by ManirBK: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Youths in Kano under the auspices of a political pressure group, ‘Ranar Wanka Buhari/Ganduje Progressive Group’, have concluded plans to hold a three million-youth march in the state to counter political activities of the APC splinter group, Reformed APC (R-APC).

Addressing a press conference in Kano on Thursday, chairman of the group, Alhaji Bala Salihu Dawaki, said the march would hold soon, as according to him, preparations had reached an advanced stage.

The Abia State born politician also said he was not quite sure Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's ‘medicine’ would be able to heal the wounds inflicted on the bodies and souls of millions of once committed party members of the APC.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/3-million-youth-march-in-kano-to-counter-r-apc-259591.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by ManirBK: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
The criminals in APC are the ones falling out to form their own according to their ideas.R means robbers now we are happy they are leaving

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by aolawale025: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Paid protest

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Heart attack news for some people grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
madridguy:
Heart attack news for some people grin
[/s]

only CPC zombies in Kano still support the jihadist

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by GavelSlam: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Good.

Kano makes sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Angelparadise: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
The criminals in APC are the ones falling out to form their own according to their ideas R means robbers so they are the criminals in APC now we are happy they are leaving
All you ass lickers of Fulani blood thirsty almijiris that refuse to tell the truth to your illiterate god that the wrath of God Almighty will be up on you zombies and their sponsors . May the prayers of those the blood thirsty Fulani terrorists killed their people come upon you and your family and generation. Jonathan was voted out became of boko haram and killers but your demonic evil self don't want buhari to be voted out or even tell him the killings is getting too much till your family is wipe out and only u enjoy the selfish gains buhari your god will give u.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by RZArecta2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Frustrated almajiris who couldn't even make it to their quota system hired at 300 naira per head. Inshi people cool

43 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin marching for their demi god.

Well i don't see Buhari loosing 2019 Presidential election embarassed embarassed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
These people don't want to agree that end of the road has come for boss and his sectarianist agenda ... Nigeria is bigger than any mad man or bigot..God bless Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nbote(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kano youths know their left from their right? Even if it's a cow dats presented they'll still come out to chant "Sai nama".
I am sure more than 99% of dem have no idea what's going on in APC or what R-APC means or stands for.. A bottle of codeine and some pills of tramadol is enof for dem to chant anything u want

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Ndonu101: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
If they like let 100 million march

PDP never won in Kano

Kano alone can’t decide for the whole Nigeria

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by justtoodark: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
These people don't want to agree that end of the road has come for boss and his sectarianist agenda ... Nigeria is bigger than any mad man or bigot..God bless Nigeria

and if buhari is elected again...what you wan do...?

the only way buhari will not be reelected again is when the miliary take over....then democracy is over anyways....

that una cant even imagine that military can take over again realy baffles me.....

we are surroudered by dictators....didnt you people noticed that fact...?

if military take over again,who wan challendge the nigerian military for una....??

6 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
justtoodark:

and if buhari is elected again...what you wan do...?

the only way buhari will not be reelected again is when the miliary take over....then democracy is over anyways....

I ASSURE YOU THIS IS HIS LAST TENURE

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Balyz: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

12 monkey man what do you know about Kano politics?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by justtoodark: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I ASSURE YOU THIS IS HIS LAST TENURE

chai...why are you this slow....shey somebody dey do you in your village ni....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
Balyz:
12 monkey man what do you know about Kano politics?
[/s]

I know for a fact that Kwankwaso was elected twice under the PDP platform and that Kano had been voting PDP also as Senators/Reps.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
justtoodark:

chai...why are you this slow....shey somebody dey do you in your village ni....

You people are planning to announce false results and Damn the consequences but you must fail trust me ..I already know the outcome of the next election and who will eventually be sworn in and it's not Buhari even though he might initially refuse to concede but international pressure will be too much and he will back down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Balyz: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

I know for a fact that Kwankwaso was elected twice under the PDP platform and that Kano had been voting PDP also as Senators/Reps.
Monkey man calm down and do some rational thinking. Has Buhari ever lost in Kano? Now that Gaduje is in charge what do you think Kwankwaso can do? Forget Kano cos it's for Buhari

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari will be disgraced out of office....

I plead Nigerians not to give up....this suffering too shall pass.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Firefire(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Useless bloody party of fools & morons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Waste of time...
Lazy youth...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by musa234(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rubbish news!

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Akinz0126(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Shabi na kano...No kasala most of them are ill educated,not educated or perhaps very I should kukuma use ignorance to cap it up...So far they get their tuwo,masa,koko
naman keji on a regular basis and their ran ka de de do pay off they can go to any lent for politicians

Sigh 9ja eyaf tire me
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Harryfrosh: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
You count the youth have head to head and their up to 3 millions?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by LZAA: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/3-million-youth-march-in-kano-to-counter-r-apc-259591.html
In other words sarkin,yarimo and Roger3D are in kano right now supporting the kaliphate
Ok o wink
Cc immhotep iceberg3 greenback pointzerom

4 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by emeijeh(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Let Continous confusion continue to circle in the enemy's camp.

Amen

5 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by maximunimpact(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Politicians always manipulating the people using hunger, imagine there is enough jobs, enabling business environment as well as an atmosphere that favors skills and talent there will be no pot-bellied politician that can afford a crowd of 100 youths. Buhari and APC knows this which is why hunger is the order of the day in the country. But no matter how many hungry youths they're able to buy there are millions of angry youths waiting to vote out the most insensitive govt in the history of man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

Where is PigNamdi Cownu?

8 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
All I see above me is people commenting without understanding. Issokay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.