Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline (15392 Views)

[MUSIC]: Anticipate DUDUKE (rap Cover) - Simi X Prom2pee / Check Out A Nairalander's COVER To Burna Boy's Hit Song; HEAVENS GATE / Mi - Fix Up Your Lives Gospel Rap Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by OwenC: 3:33am On Jul 07, 2018
TheAngry1:
"Ep me,
bless my ORzul,
one IT,
they hall want me to fail
Honly pezin..."

Great rap bro, but please take time to develop and work on your intonation...

Good luck!
You mean his "HINTONATION"??

1 Like

Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by Diso60090(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
Harsh words mhen........ "i'm seeing cobwebs in my bank accout"
Damn!!!!

Na only that one you hear

You be dey expect 40 billion for him account

Thief
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by Fkhalifa(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Is it the same funaab's punchline?
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by DJEhimond(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
You want just one hit, don't you? Oya take it! That's a good one there!
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Is Punchline also blind? He's good but leans more on the 90s old school hip hop in delivery.
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by springtech(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2018
daewoorazer:

Is wooing online a good business too your excellency?

Wooing kwanu. That's pure admiration void of negativity.
Trust me.

Rather than keeping kwayet and using vaseline in the corner of your room.
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by rs172(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Nice songs...just stay on track and trust in GOD.

NOT ALL THE NANES YOU MENTIONED BLEW NATURALLY...SOME OF THEM WENT DIABOLIC....So please take am jeje.

Really or you're only teasing us here about the diabolic stuff
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by nelson7777: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
nice song..
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2018
rs172:

Really or you're only teasing us here about the diabolic stuff

If you know, you know.

I don't want to go into detailed explanation but please be careful cos things are not what they seem in the entertainment industry.

Just stick to your dreams and trust in GOD ...just don't cut corners.
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by daewoorazer(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
springtech:

Wooing kwanu. That's pure admiration void of negativity.
Trust me.

Rather than keeping kwayet and using vaseline in the corner of your room.

Admiration solves your konji? lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by rs172(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Toks2008:

If you know, you know.

I don't want to go into detailed explanation but please be careful cos things are not what they seem in the entertainment industry.

Just stick to your dreams and trust in GOD ...just don't cut corners.

Ok no probs, but i'll love to know more about the entertainment industry, although i know most artists are homosexual and they partake in occultic stuff alot. But i'll love to know more..
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by Fulla(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
axeman10:
All I could hear is a D'agrin wannabe...sorry, but he should be himselflf.
Are you for real.... This guy sounds unique.... Not like the commercial noise that has filled the airwaves
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by chidiogo123(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
AridunuThomas:
I am loving this cover of the popular "One Hit" song of award-winning producer Cobhams by rising rap star, Punchline, in a relatable delivery style.

Dude is not ashamed of being emotional about his heart desires in what is, arguably, the best cover of Cobhams Asuquo’s "One Hit" on the internet. I also absolutely love his cover of "Baba" by DJ Spinall and Kizz Daniel but I guess that one is just for we active Twitter people.

Check out the new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LUmfADests

Hello, chat me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for USA used laptops. Have good ones with graphics card.
Re: Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline by Boxer007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
DJEhimond:
You want just one hit, don't you? Oya take it! That's a good one there!

Brother. Can we swap dik pictures? Show me yours & I show up mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit / Omarion's New Video - Entourage / Download Full Album Adekunle Gold - Gold Zip Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.