Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (58997 Views)

I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Iruobean(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
sad
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Wisebird22(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
believe me, that unknown girl is mad
piss never disgrace you bfor,if not you for knw wasup.
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by sexdoll: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
but why does nairaland keeping feeding these already mentally lazy youths more and more garbage?

seun eh, whether you believe it or not eh, diarisgod o!

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by OttHin: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Na today ah confirm say this C C girl na real mumu animal. So as d pesin see ur craw craw infested body ur puna relocate go back abi..Heediot
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by milemimi93(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
The most embarasin day in CeeC life is the day she had sex in the toilet..
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Kingdolo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
michael142:

Finer because of extremely edited photos?
She's getting more bread
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by ehardetola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:

Not mad thou, is one of those things
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by fof1: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
uche87:
Cee-C of the South-eastern descent has opened up in a recent parley about how someone barged into her in the rest room while she was trying to obey the call of nature.

Cynthia Cee-C Nwadiora recently granted an interview to Elozonam of the Cliff Hanger show during which she spoke about her sojourn in the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show which held in South Africa.

The first-runner up of the TV show discussed many issues ranging from the drama in the house, endorsement deals, embarrassing day of her life, hates and likes, relationship status and her plans for the future.

Speaking on the most embarrassing day of her life, she explained how she wore a jumpsuit and struggled to totally take it off to pee before someone barged into her private space.

"I think it (most embarrassing moment in my life) has to be the day that I wore a jumpsuit and wanted to pee and in trying to zip down and taking off the entire outfit just to pee, someone just came into the house and I was like okay I'm n*ked" she said amidst loud laughter.

When quizzed further, the drama queen who clipped the wings of Tobi Bakre at the house refused to mention the identity if the person.

The 26-year old lawyer later explained in the rest of the interview that she is still single and not interested in dating anyone for now. She also revealed she missed Big Brother's voice but she is not interested in participating in the show again except if she is paid to do so.

The diminutive lady also hinted that she left the show with nothing. It would be recalled that Miracle went home with prizes and money worth N45 million being the winner of the show.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_bgEmy5bPE

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/100856/the-most-embarrassing-day-someone-saw-me-nked-ceec.html

TRASH. WHAT DOES IT MEAN,FEELING VERY IMPORTANT? D HUMAN BODY IS MERE MUD OR EARTH CLAY, ITS AN EMPTY EDIFICE WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by idbami2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg who get extra sagem charger??....my own don burn

[img]https://media1./images/da3432564b68405ab60389991803abe0/tenor.gif?itemid=4736713[/img]

Your own no go burn in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg who get extra sagem charger??....my own don burn

[img]https://media1./images/da3432564b68405ab60389991803abe0/tenor.gif?itemid=4736713[/img]
sagem for this 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Tonimordred(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
hw is she mad, is she your sister...u can only see u wnt touch nor feel it
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Ezetec: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Wetin dey ur body? Abeg pack well..... an unknown beautiful girl last week in front of me zipped down her Jean trouser, bent and pee. I had to look other side immediately.

Seeing without tasting is nothing jooor
did u say u look other side grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
sweetrace:
Cc I love the way you treasure your body. You treat it wit so much respect. It is such a joy to see one so young and beautiful do this. That's absolutely awesome❤️❤️❤️

Abegi....someone that held Tobi's D angry

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ezetec:
did u say u look other side grin grin
abi na.... Wetin man go do?
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by caesaR2: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Listen to my hit love song "GLADIATOR."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2UXmnbWhag
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by davidque: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Such a beautiful casing, but inside is a world of rotten worms

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by RexTramadol1: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
This Cee-C sef

This no be new thing Na

Who get that yen yen yen picture.
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
No go marry! Fibroid go finish u o
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by olaboy1: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Girl is not hot

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
daddy see that useless news I always read on Nairaland

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by gabe1234(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Which one is ...clipped the wings of Tobi... whoever helped u to write this is ridiculing you further as a no- sense girl
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by SexTin(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmm, This girl is funny sha, Someone saw you unclad and so what. Do you knw, how many times someone saw me unclad when i was a toddler. grin
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by slimdaddy101(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kingdolo:
This Cee-c is getting finer
na make up she dey take carry body
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by webmoney1: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69147990:
Is this supposed to be news?

This is better than having herdsmen kill at will and no one will even deem it fit to visit the victims who lost their land and bread winner to the cold hands of death
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2018
webmoney1:

This is better than having herdsmen kill at will and no one will even deem it fit to visit the victims who lost their land and bread winner to the cold hands of death
Wetin concern cee-C with herdsmen?
Some people brain is just coconut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by micflo28(m): 12:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Keep making nonentities glams of the media while you are only known by your initials behind the keyboard . cry
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by robertito7(m): 1:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Sparkies85:
The op is a tribalistic bigot ..
What do u mean by cee of south eastern decent, what manner of fuckery is that

You're more tribalistic than buhari...rubbish
Oya clap for your self .you have successfully used the word fuckery in a sentence.. You even spelt it correctly... Cheers
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2018
But why will someone barge into the restroom when you are peeing?
Re: Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) by Dellycole: 4:52am On Jul 07, 2018
veekid:
Nairaland just dey promotes nonsense .... Like what da fúck are we suppose to do with this?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.