Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! (5363 Views)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Jacksonmava(f): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just this evening as I was walking down from Lagos Street, in Garki Abuja, a young girl was seen laying unconscious on the ground looking so lifeless. I asked around what happened to her and if She is still alive. I was told it was due to an overdose of the drug TRAMADOL. People who knew about this, just looked adjust left her there laying almost lifeless. No one felt pity because she caused it herself. As a concerned citizen that I am, i took a picture of the girl to help make this news and enable anyone who knows her to come pick her up. Pls Mods, move this to the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Blakjewelry(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm as a concern citizen you did made effort to rescue her but take picture nawa o

2 Likes

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Blakjewelry:
hmmm as a concern citizen you did made effort to rescue her but take picture nawa o
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by delishpot: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
I dont see any tramadol bottle with or around her. Make una no let person wey need help die because una don fastly conclude say na druggie o.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Concerned citizen indeed.

How did you know its tramadol? Did you run any check up on her or she told you herself
You just ended up disgracing the poor girl and her family instead of you to take her to a pharmacy or get her off the ground at least sad

You should even be arrested angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Alejoc(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Someone pls 911!
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
Concerned citizen indeed.

How did you know its tramadol? Did you run any check up on her or she told you herself
You just ended up disgracing the poor girl and her family instead of you to take her to a pharmacy or get her off the ground at least sad

You should even be arrested angry

Too bad. But as if you would have done something different. Just running you mouth.

1 Like

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
kaorama:

Too bad. But as if you would have done something different. Just running you mouth.
Yes I would have done something different

1 Like

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jacksonmava:
Just this evening as I was walking down from Lagos Street, in Garki Abuja, a young girl was seen laying unconscious on the ground looking so lifeless. I asked around what happened to her and if She is still alive. I was told it was due to an overdose of the drug TRAMADOL. People who knew about this, just looked adjust left her there laying almost lifeless. No one felt pity because she caused it herself. As a concerned citizen that I am, i took a picture of the girl to help make this news and enable anyone who knows her to come pick her up. Pls Mods, move this to the front page.

Are you Okay? All these 1990s children misbehaving on social media.

3 Likes

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jacksonmava:
Ode, the best way you could help is taking the picture and coming on here.. What proof do you have that she took tramadol? Ndi mmadu xev enh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
Yes I would have done something different
Pls like what? Maybe take a selfie with the girl, I guess.

1 Like

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by marvelli(f): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
So taking the picture helped her how? Abeg you're not a concerned citizen. you should have just kept on walking rather than deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
It is well...at least call the police embarassed
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by sinaj(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
kaorama:

Pls like what? Maybe take a selfie with the girl, I guess.
Not everyone is inhumane like you.

1 Like

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
Not everyone is inhumane like you.
Are u abusing me Am not your mate.
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
kaorama:

Your old ass can be sued for libel just incase you dont know.

Dont even bother mentioning me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:

No wonder. So sorry. ..
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jacksonmava:
Is this the best decision?
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by izzou(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin

Wetin person no go see for this forum?

You wanted to help by posting her pictures online.

Chai grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Drug is killing the youths

1 Like

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by OldBeer: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
kaorama:

Imagine you looking for respect online when your thread practically disrespects you.

So what are we to do with this picture?

Agbaya looking for front-page.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Jacksonmava(f): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Ode, the best way you could help is taking the picture and coming on here.. What proof do you have that she took tramadol? Ndi mmadu xev enh
what rubbish is this? Are you mad! Why insult me? Can't you talk like a human being? Stop behaving like a f raustrated bare chested rabbit! Idiot!

1 Like

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by kiddoiLL(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jacksonmava:
what rubbish is this? Are you mad! Why insult me? Can't you talk like a human being? Stop behaving like a f raustrated bare chested rabbit! Idiot!
ohh so she speaks...Tue!!
*Spits*

2 Likes

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by GoldenJulius(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
OP on a codeine diet
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by imam07: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls contact Muric. We need them here now. I mean the ijabiam possessed muric.
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Opinionated: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by presentley: 12:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Jacksonmava:
Ahn ahn!!
Shey o'mo age won ni?
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Ishilove: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Ishilove: 5:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Funny thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jul 07, 2018
May God forgive this Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by fatymore(f): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2018
You thought you are doing Islam... Rubbish... It was because she was putting on Hijab that's why you snapped and posted it..

May you not fall victim of circumstances

4 Likes

Re: See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2018
fatymore:
You thought you are doing Islam... Rubbish... It was because she was putting on Hijab that's why you snapped and posted it..

May you not fall victim of circumstances
Please, no vex. Na small pikin dey worry am. Enjoy your weekend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classy Ladies Handbags And Purses Shop / Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Thank God With Me As I Just Put 2 Bed A Bouncing Baby Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.