Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo (53932 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's throwback Thursday, Tiwa Savage rocking Bikini in throwback photo.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-shares-hot-bikini-throwback-photo/

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Beautiful

See more hot photos of Tiwa savage in Bikini here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-shares-hot-bikini-throwback-photo/

Mama jamjam

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Alejoc(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tiwatope the naked girl grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Millenniumlady(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
That was when she newly joined bad gang sad

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by winkmart: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
See P
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by dopemama(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok we see am

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Dutchey(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
how abhu her adventure with starboy?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Funlag: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by bercarray(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
This now clearly shows that these bloggers are lazy, someone shared pix yesterday, but you are busy posting rubbish that yesterday, now that you are done giving us those rubbish you didn't see any rubbish again, you now went back to the last rubbish you shd av posted that yesterday, u are now giving us today, yesterday is throw back Thursday you are giving us that at 07:56pm on Friday, stupid mods too put in on FP at 10:46pm on Friday why not wait till 11:59pm on sunday before letting us know she posted something on Thursday. I don't know how pant and bra pix will allow me to f**k steflon don

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Aare2050(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
K

Omo na hot water.

Check my signature to start making money from home
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by lilfreezy: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tiwa garbage cool

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by 3millionia: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fine girl. kiss kiss

I love your music so much.

Download the best of tiwa savage mixtape 2018 https://mixtapes.ng/mixtape-best-tiwa-savage-2018/

Thank God it's Friday

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nice one mama!

Am I the only person that really hate this nose ring thing?

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin is today. Thursday.. tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by cerowo(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
she looks so good

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by mosho2good: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
*Types of spirits of delay in some single sisters.*

*1. Boy friend..... This is that spirit that will keep scaring true, serious and well meaning suitors away because they'll be thinking that the boy friend that always hangs around you actually wanted to marry you.*

*To cast out this spirit, you don't need to pray about it. Just quit the relationship.*

*2.... Engagement ring.... This is that spirit that makes you keep raising your finger to show the world that one young man that is still serving the master engaged you and when the serious suitors sees the ring, they'll pass over you because something in them tells them you have been engaged. To cast out this spirit, you don't need prayers, just remove that key holder in your finger.*

*3... Hard to get....... This is that spirit that tells you not to accept a marriage proposal in a hurry so that the brother will not think you were too cheap or desperate. It tells you to tell him to give you six months to pray, don't always pick his calls, behave as if you are not interested even though you are dying on the inside and truly loves the brother. This spirit is truly from your village people, the day it will release you is that day the brother would have agreed to marry another and you'll be the one to start calling him and his number will say.... Thank you for using Mtn. Lol*

*To cast out this spirit, just be real. If you love the brother and you perceive he's God's will for you, just accept the proposal and move on with your marriage.*

*4.. Proud spirit. That spirit that tells you to always run home after service so that no brother will talk to you, maybe he'll meet you in the dream. Before the brother would prepare what to say, you have gone home to study Malachi. That spirit that tells you that every brother that greets you has an evil intention so don't answer them. That spirit that doesn't allow you to greet brothers except those that's rides sheeps and exotic cars. That spirit that tells you not be walking fast each time like something is pursuing you from the back.*

*Me I don't know how you can cast out this spirit o but I think humility and being moderate might help.*

*6.... Dirtiness... That spirit that tells you not to dress well because you are going to heaven. It tells you to use tarpaulin to sew your dress, wear green skirt, yellow blouse and lemon head tie. When brothers sees you, their night mare will increase and they shall go for personal deliverance. You are a lady but dresses like a man, you don't brush your tongue, when you talk the heaven closes and the earth trembles.*

*This spirit can only be cast out by understanding that cleanliness is next to godliness. Dress well, don't under dress and don't over dress. Dress modestly, smell good it's not sin. Smell like a living being and not a dead

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by springtech(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anty Tiwa wharisdis.

I didnt say anything ooh.

Remember Boda Jamilu is growing up ooh. He will grow up to see most of the actions you ........
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Obansy112(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Big ocean where small fish dey swim

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by BonkoINC: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
So now every don ?

I no talk .
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Saff(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hot mamaaa kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by gabe1234(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tiwa issa bae

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Saff:
Hot mamaaa kiss kiss

Would you dress that way?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by nuelzy: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmmm... Naim ogechi dey form Galadima to remove ordinary shirt...

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Akeos(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
i see something, but you saw another.....
that was doro free p*ssy
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
What an attractive shapetongue
lilfreezy:
Tiwa garbage cool
You too wicked ocheesy. You aren't different from the person above megrin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Realrealtor: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
nuelzy:
Hmmmm... Naim ogechi dey form Galadima to remove ordinary shirt...
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by iamprofralph: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
She is indeed Bae

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by Iruobean(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by SexTin(f): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Do You Knw: That Woman Can Get Sexually Excited From Exposing Themselves "Exhibitionism" Or By Wearing Their Own Cloth Like A Transparent Gown.
It's SexTin Again.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo by JSJDJDWSHW: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex / Register For Blueprint Consulting Strategic Masterclass On Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.