Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse (72185 Views)

Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room / Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
wamide042:
This OP sef......This ones are not Nigerian Universities now.....show us Unilag, OAU,UNIBEN,A.C.E,FUTA...ETC

Not Nigerian? Can you read the thread again?
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by macsika: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
satelliteDISH:
Wow! I can vividly remember that room on the Aisha Kande Hall. I lived there before. Op, is the security man called Bobby still working there? I used to send him on errands and he enjoys the tips that i give him too.
Liar!!! That's a female hostel!

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
If these the best five then Nigeria is doomed. Statistically they are thrash
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by DavidEsq(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
stemmez:

Millions. Take ur child to private unis that have graduated med docs. New ones usually spend more than 7years due to accreditation ish.

Dont go to Madonna tho, try Afe Babalola its max of 3million. Igbinedion too if your son is not spoilt, its 3mill too
I tot Igbins have long been disacredited na. By 3 million, do u mean for the whole 7 years or just one session

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Eddy90(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Most of them are private universities, our government no send abeg hostels in public universities
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by skallion7(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Johnnyoungster:
If these the best five then Nigeria is doomed. Statistically they are thrash
poor boy, we know say your can't send you to any of those schools. so stfu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
DavidEsq:

I tot Igbins have long been disacredited na. By 3 million, do u mean for the whole 7 years or just one session
says who? Accreditation is a continous process, u loose it now, gain it back later if u improve. They got it back in 2015. They lost it to over admission in 2013. Now, they admit exactly what is required. They have graduated 15set of over 2000 med docs. My younger bro finished there and he passed his USMLE exams at a sitting. Now working in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
DavidEsq:

Lmao. It's 3million per year. They increased it after they got the accreditation back. It was around 700k per year before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by RexTramadol1: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
bigsmoke2:
U haven't seen the students hostel of lasu's medical students at Ikeja

And the rooms?

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by toobrigh(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
why dey no go graduate with first class, see the fresh life dem dey live for school. I nono say places day like dis for nigeria school hostels oh. Abeg come LASU off camp. Hostel come experience 100% rough life. Idiorigbo, PPL, Ojo, cassidy, First Gate, Iyana school.

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Blonchilli(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
barojana:
It should cost govt nothing to replicate even better facilities for govt universities. Especially state govt that usually have singular universities.
By the way these hostels above qualify to be called HOTELS. The setting of that amethyst hall is dope, the aesthetics of that Aisha hall is mad, the lightening of that covenant hall is crazy. See how baze too is sparkling They are indeed cool. And with this I see no reason why people are rushing to Benin Republic or Ghana to study..
I observed people that rush to to Benin Republic and Ghana to study just do it so they can brag that I schooled outside the country. Some of these university are even more expensive than Ghanaian university

2 Likes

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Blonchilli(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
SammyJakes1:
Whr is Awo Hall?
Obafemi Awolowo University.
You dey find trouble
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Blonchilli(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
stemmez:

Millions. Take ur child to private unis that have graduated med docs. New ones usually spend more than 7years due to accreditation ish.

Dont go to Madonna tho, try Afe Babalola its max of 3million. Igbinedion too if your son is not spoilt, its 3mill too
Carrying a spoilt kid to igbinedion is like gifting that child to the gods

2 Likes

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Blonchilli:

Carrying a spoilt kid to igbinedion is like gifting that child to the gods
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by DavidEsq(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
stemmez:

Lmao. It's 3million per year. They increased it after they got the accreditation back. It was around 700k per year before 2015.
So for 6 years I wee be paying 18 Milla? Oh Buhari why? Abeg gee me ur papa number make e draw map for me na. Make I fit resemble am small. Chai! Dis my sledge hammer wey I wan use open this ATM no go work for this kind amount at all o

2 Likes

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
LordIsaac:
Same Nigeria !
Yeah. Same Country.

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by OlivetBen(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
undecidedwhere is OAU hostel there
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by albaniy1: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
To be sincere non of these hostels is up to standard of the one that I live in when I am studying at....
University of engineering Khartoum (SUDAN)
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by albaniy1: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Aje kpako children right now......

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Oluwatobex(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
hmmm what can I say, God punish poverty on my behalf... I will work hard to give my children the best of education while also making my parents proud that at least, they strive to offer me the best they can afford

2 Likes

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by wman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Choi! See hostel!
Why I go OAU sef? sad
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Genesils(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2018
medexico:
There is no way I will be living in any of these hostels wey I no go sabi book.
Honestly angry
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Genesils(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2018
albaniy1:
To be sincere non of these hostels is up to standard of the one that I live in when I am studying at....
University of engineering Khartoum (SUDAN)
Pinchure or adonbilivit grin grin
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by Genesils(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Going through the thread got me thinking.... The fate of average Nigerians
Standard of education in the country
The kind of graduates produced by these universities undecided
Well, #Kashamadupe
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by SammieJayh(m): 2:28am On Jul 09, 2018
HigherEd:
5) Turkish Nile University, Abuja.

Nile Female Hall

Air conditioned hostel dormitories for both male and female students are designed with facilities like cyber café, study rooms, common rooms, industrial kitchen, dining hall facilities, etc.

The residents are provided with high quality study table, wardrobe and a bed giving them highly memorable hostel accommodation experience.

CodeTemplar TheVictorious lalasticlala

Edo University's hostel is also cool...

1 Like

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=darocha1 post=69159464]Visit Lasu epe, Engineering Campus[/quote

Our hostel mad gan in terms of water flow, steady power supply]
Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by mykwaba: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Get offcampus students accommodation in any Nigerian school.

Re: Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse by dangotesmummy: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
innocential3032:
I have been to all the hostel, i don nyansh nyansh all those rich men daughter over there, dnt want to mentioned names sha
see achievement

Go collect your award.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.