Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Hello Guys - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Guys (1241 Views)

Hello Guys Where Can I Get A Loan Of 5k Online? / Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? / Hello guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
jboy73:
Please i need urgent help guys... my Adsense earnings have been trapped in google since May... Reason being that i can not add a payment method.. anytime i try to add a Payment method i get this error "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-BAIH-01]."An unexpected e

I have tried everything possible to fix this error but all to no avail, i have changed up to 10 different browsers and even cleared cookies still no luck... My Uncle is lying sick in the hospital due to Kidney issues... The funds from this Adsense account i want to use and pay the doctor to they can perform surgery on my uncle who has been in the hospital for over 2 months now because we are kind of poor... please google team help me fix this issue as soon as possible, its been long overdue... i can watch my uncle suffer anymore while I've worked hard to make earnings in google which i can't get paid. Please help save my uncles life. thank u.

Message me on whatsapp
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
emwyy:

Message me on whatsapp 07089170371
I've messaged u.
Re: Hello Guys by SirLakes: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just be careful. Don't let Nairaland thieves steal the Adsense from you undecided
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2018
SirLakes:
Just be careful. Don't let Nairaland thieves steal the Adsense from you undecided
That won't happen.
Please help me anyway u can.
Re: Hello Guys by Sanchez01: 3:27am On Jul 07, 2018
jboy73:
Please i need urgent help guys... my Adsense earnings have been trapped in google since May... Reason being that i can not add a payment method.. anytime i try to add a Payment method i get this error "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-BAIH-01]."An unexpected e

I have tried everything possible to fix this error but all to no avail, i have changed up to 10 different browsers and even cleared cookies still no luck... My Uncle is lying sick in the hospital due to Kidney issues... The funds from this Adsense account i want to use and pay the doctor to they can perform surgery on my uncle who has been in the hospital for over 2 months now because we are kind of poor... please google team help me fix this issue as soon as possible, its been long overdue... i can watch my uncle suffer anymore while I've worked hard to make earnings in google which i can't get paid. Please help save my uncles life. thank u.
1.) Please log out from all Google accounts from all your devices and then clear your web browser cache, cookies and history also. Then try again log-in to your Adsense account to give a try.

OR

2.) You can also try to log-in on some other browser or Incognito mode. Further, you can try to open your account on another computer (if you have) or on your mobile device.

OR

3.) Maybe some browser extension blocking something to load. You may need to disable some browser extensions since some are incompatible with Google services.

OR

4.) If you have been logging in into your Adsense account from a PC, you might want to disable Adblock or Adblock Plus. They are notorious for conflicting with Google Adsense. Once you disable it for the page, close the browser and revisit Adsense url, log in if required and proceed to enter your payment details.
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Sanchez01:

1.) Please log out from all Google accounts from all your devices and then clear your web browser cache, cookies and history also. Then try again log-in to your Adsense account to give a try.

OR

2.) You can also try to log-in on some other browser or Incognito mode. Further, you can try to open your account on another computer (if you have) or on your mobile device.

OR

3.) Maybe some browser extension blocking something to load. You may need to disable some browser extensions since some are incompatible with Google services.

OR

4.) If you have been logging in into your Adsense account from a PC, you might want to disable Adblock or Adblock Plus. They are notorious for conflicting with Google Adsense. Once you disable it for the page, close the browser and revisit Adsense url, log in if required and proceed to enter your payment details.
Yea yea
Re: Hello Guys by techgeek12(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2018
jboy73:

Thanks for your million advice bro, but I've done all this.
Still to no avail.

call me 08118251445
Re: Hello Guys by cvibe2: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Whatever you do, don't give anyone your username and password if you don't want your AdSense hijacked.

Best to write the AdSense team or go to the Google AdSense help forum
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 08, 2018
cvibe2:
Whatever you do, don't give anyone your username and password if you don't want your AdSense hijacked.

Best to write the AdSense team or go to the Google AdSense help forum
Ok
Re: Hello Guys by khelvinharris: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2018
jboy73:

I've messaged u.
Emwyy is a scammer
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
khelvinharris:

Emwyy is a scammer
I know.
He's a big crook
Re: Hello Guys by khelvinharris: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
-
Re: Hello Guys by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2018
I still need help guys.... How come no1 knows about this with so many bloggers here ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Did My Sidebar Move Down / How Can U Tell If The Content Of A Website Is Reliable? / Please What Does The Word Blog Traffic Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.