Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Children, I Am Always At Your Service — Umeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children, I Am Always At Your Service — Umeh (575 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Tribunal Upholds Victor Umeh's Election / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children, I Am Always At Your Service — Umeh by ejioforjm(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Senator Victor Umeh on his way to observe an erosion site at John Nwadiogbu Street, Enekwasumpu, Obosi was stopped by the pupils, students and teachers of St. Joseph The Worker International Nursery, Primary and Secondary School Enekwasumpu, Obosi.

Umeh humbly alighted from his vehicle and moved into the school premises to interact with them and listen to their request.

Senator Victor Umeh while addressing them said: “You are the future of tomorrow. I will do my best as a Senator representing Anambra Central, to secure a brighter future for you all.

“As your Senator, I am always at your service; that's why I came down from my vehicle to interact with you.”

He assured the pupils, students, teachers and school management that the problem of the school will be addressed.

Re: Children, I Am Always At Your Service — Umeh by okachie1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin Story! See em mouth;children i'm always at your service! As if u can do anything for children. Because election don near na nothing we no go dey hear from una...make una don worry na Nigerians cause am shaa! Ndi Oshii
Re: Children, I Am Always At Your Service — Umeh by ejioforjm(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2018
okachie1:
grin grin grin Story! See em mouth;children i'm always at your service! As if u can do anything for children. Because election don near na nothing we no go dey hear from una...make una don worry na Nigerians cause am shaa! Ndi Oshii
Are you aware that these children are below 18 years, they don't have voter's card?
If it is because of election then he will look for those with political value.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Thugs Beat Up Fayose in Ekiti / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock / Donald Trump Revealed How Nigerian Politicians Killed Their Country's Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.