Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* (5839 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Abebaku: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
*DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30*

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to
be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow
with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with
your wife. You will never finish making money or
achieving your plans. You might still not succeed
at your target year. So start your life early, with
consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: When i was 25, i was
talking about making billions before i marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid
no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love
of my life very early, But my fear was, can i
really take care of her? But right now She's married with
Four grown up children.
The guy that married her
was still schooling then, but had the courage.
They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can
feed your wife.
You have to believe it, marry
early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. with
a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed
by God grace....Amen

*DEDICATED TO ALL THE SINGLES ON THIS PLATFORM*

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Fahrenhite(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bros teach your children all that thing wey you write for up there cos as for me, i no get plans to born less than two or more than two/three - just in case of twins. grin

I have set aside plans to entertain my children with the best of life so i am going to take my time, Hustle, pray and repeat until i know it's time.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Saff(f): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol men you hear? Don’t wait until you are evening newspapers grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Damilare65(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
this is kinda awkward. advising young guys to marry when they have little money ,

I personally, can't marry or even give birth when im still hustling, I want to give the best to my kids. I want them to enjoy me., cos my parents left me at an early age, I lost my mom when I was 5 andy dad died last year . and I'm still in school.I want my kids to enjoy me abeg, I want them to be able to go to school and brag to their friends about my money , wear the best clothes, go to the best schools. I owe them that at least.

p.s, I'm not necessarily saying that I should be very rich before giving birth oo,

I just want to stand well for my family

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Homeboiy: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
see this op oo

u de find who you go kill

Marry slay girls without money?

haba death warrant be that so

even village girls don wise now

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by kevincal144: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
So what's the achievement in giving birth to kids you can't take care of?? Must one give birth?? Nwanne, this filled with a lot of flaw...i call it poverty mentality.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Mekanus(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rubbish, the most wicked thing anybody can do on earth is to give birth to children they can't take care of. How can you advice someone who finds it difficult to cater for him/herself to start bringing children that will suffer? If you know you're not financially stable I don't see reason why you should even think about marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
what are u saying...sayinq it, like if ur wife gives birth to quadruplet or quintuplet now, you Wee not run away??...This Broda would have Japa before the last shild Comot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by jorion(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
your father's era is totally different from this one. Most girls don't have what it takes to strive, they only want to fix makeup n collect

11 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
Abebaku:

Four grown up children.
The guy that married her
feed your wife.
early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,

settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed
by God grace....Amen

[/s]

ARRANT NONSENSE

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Kennyprince: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
wetin concern me with children Sef?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mekanus:
Rubbish, the most wicked thing anybody can do on earth is to give birth to children they can't take care of. How can you advice someone who finds it difficult to cater for him/herself to start bringing children that will suffer? If you know you're not financially stable I don't see reason why you should even think about marriage.
one thing you don't know is, once you bring a child to this world, you will surely take care of him/her and you won't be alone in doing that. Except you don't just want to. No matter how poor a person is, that very day something gets to challenge him/her, his story start to become better that very same day. I remember back then in my high school days, i have this friend, he was one f**ker and one unserious student, he mistakenly impregnated a lady just about 6 months after high school and all he wanted was to commit suicide that year. Buh he started doing things (jobs) he wouldn't have done, we all depend on our parents, buh he started taking himself off our circle, he started earning while we all wait on our parents before we do this and that. Long story short, now my guy has a mansion, car and a better life now while the rest of us are still hustling upandan. Anytime i see him and his boy on facebook, i can't buh JE-LUX.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by monimekaz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nonsensical write up ..it is crime to give birth to offsprings you cannot afford to give a good life ...Simple !!! Infact our fathers and brothers made the mistake of giving birth too early .Most people in Africa should not even think of giving birth because the economy is just too bad . We have already outnumbered the avae useful resources.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by delectablegyal(f): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Guys, OBEY sotta like you are a gospel artiste. No lady is truly your babe until you walk her down the aisle. All ladies are single until a guy among her numerous suitors marries her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by ednut1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Trash

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Maxi112: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Where's the garbage can, throw this shit in there.

Men knows what's good for them.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by shams040(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Maxi112:
Where's the garbage can, throw this shit in there.

Men knows what's good for them.

It not a poo, you will understand when you are 50yrs

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by nelsonebby(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
For this Buhari time shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2018
Your advice is good but I don't agree with having kids without having the resources to train them.
If you don't have the resources to raise a family, marry but buy packs of condom. I personally hate to see innocent kids go hungry or suffer because two fools had hoped that God would provide for them after they got married. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Dear young Men,
Pampers is getting more costly by the day, Please hustle First. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Mekanus:

Sometimes most youth think.life is all about making enough money befire settling down.
Believe me,if what you are husltling for is enough o feed you you can marry.
I believe God is the one who gives not what we humanssee as enough.
But has God promised you that at soand so age the money you make wlill be enough?
It is better to start small with a lady you trust and who is contented an the one who will encourage you not those eye-lashes wearing, selfie addicts who can't see life beyond material things.
Ultimately you can choose your life the way you want it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by fykes(m): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Hey spare them all that bs. Life is more than marriage. I rather be unmarried and happy than be yoked with anotyer persons mystery.
Marriage is more than having kids or having em early...besides who told u that if u marry, u will have kids early...couples are who have married for years for without kids...
Guys take ya time and be ready... Two things nobody tells ya abt marriage;
1) Money is not just important, its vital.
2) The married ones envy ur freedom.
Don't let anybody goad u, marry when u r ready or forever remain single..
There are more important things in life than marriage

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by fykes(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2018
shams040:

It not a poo, you will understand when you are 50yrs

There's no guarantee in life. How are u sure u will live to be 50yrs?

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Jas1000: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by babyfaceafrica: 4:57am On Jul 07, 2018
I disagree.....you can marry early.. but procreate only when you can give your child the best in life.....how. do do expect a man collecting 25k to 30k to cope with children in this harsh economy.... rent,food ,school fees...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by balaclava: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Different strokes for different folks
Variety is the spice of life. We are not all the same.

You marry? good, you don't, it's also good.
You marry early? good, you don't, it's also not bad.
You want children? good, you don't, no problem as long as it's your choice.
You have children early? good, you have them later, cool as long as you want it that way.

OP, This manuscript is yours... if won't fly for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by akosh005: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
kiss
Abebaku:

Four grown up children.
The guy that married her
feed your wife.
early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.

Trust me it

settle down.

by God grace....Amen

Nice and lovely write up, but op not for us here in Nigeria.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Fazemood(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Your father's words sounds nice, but quite selfish. Selfish in a way that he failed to see how he saved the most beautiful woman in his eyes from going through hardship.

He may have lacked what the other man she married had. A Dream. A Dream and a determined heart to work and achieve.

As a business man, I can buy his idea and marry at 30 as I am two years down to getting there, and my business is young and growing. In two years time I believe that by the rate at which my business growth is going presently, I will be strong enough to cater for my wife and support her business also before we start speaking of kids.

Unlike me, many brothers aren't in the area where they can manage. So this advice is wrong to them esp the Kids part.
No sane young man in this era would sacrifice the happiness of his children for the comfort of being a called a father at early stage of his life when he knows that he has little or nothing with him to cater for them to maturity.

That part worries me too. Terribly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by ladymorgana13(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Listen to wise counsel . and open it mind
Fahrenhite:
Bros teach your children all that thing wey you write for up there cos as for me, i no get plans to born less than two or more than two/three - just in case of twins. grin

I have set aside plans to entertain my children with the best of life so i am going to take my time, Hustle, pray and repeat until i know it's time.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by oluwashedy: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Fahrenhite:

We have the same mindset
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
When a female opens a male monicker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cum After He Couldn't Control His Urge While Riding With A Female Passenger. / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai / My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.