Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

A Re-think For The Affected... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Re-think For The Affected... (1651 Views)

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! / The Male Gaze: How To Re-think It & Embrace Being A Woman / See Why Men Allow Their joystick(D|©k) Think For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
IamPlato:

Lamentations Chapter 1v3...

You Cant Be Friends With Every Girl. Accept Rejection And Move On... I Have Female Friends As Well Females Who Made Theirselves my Enemies
You were senseless from the begining but I tried to read sense into the quote, hence my reason for replying the emboldened... I understand your point...I came out more like a Pastor preaching to an audience at every gathering.....He who is affected by the preaching should turn around....

It's "Themselves" not theirselves.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Prognose:
What a thread!

Would you like your sister to interact romantically here?

So one day one of the boykids who has a grudge will reveal private messages, expose her monicker and say rotten things about her just cos the relationship isn't going smoothly again?

Why would they answer PMs when most of the guys sending it act like dogs on heat:

Boy: Hi

Girl: Hi

Boy sends pic of his dick.

Girl: wtf shocked shocked shocked

Boy: do you like it

Girl blocks him

Boy: bitch you're pompous/stuck up/snob
angry

Most guys on this section a act like kids so why would the girls not maintain thier lane?

You know how many ladies have deactivated or changed thier monickers cos they couldn't stand the disgrace of insults from guys that kissed and later told everyone? Why would any sane girl want to be the next victim?

Until the guys learn to act like gentlemen and stop using vulgar language like calling all girls b!tches and hoes, the girls will continue to ignore the guys. Its basic survival instinct.
In otherwords,, you are tryna imply we forget the reason this app and section was created and go abou it our own ways??

Can't you fathom a method of correcting the situation rather than dwell in perpetual delusion of the condition?
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Most just like the cheap attention there get here, I am only grateful for the friendship of a few people, other than that I am good. I dunno why I like this site too many people with weird mindset I find it really funny.

austyn0:
I sensed the reasoning of some girls on this thread through their comments, especially the first to comment and found them really funny....

They think some of us come over to nairaland to seek chats,, whereas there are easier apps for chats....Very daft of what this app nairaland was created for.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by IamPlato(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
austyn0:
You were senseless from the begining but I tried to read sense into the quote, hence my reason for replying the emboldened... I understand your point...I came out more like a Pastor preaching to an audience at every gathering.....He who is affected by the preaching should turn around....

It's "Themselves" not theirselves.

Just Look At Your Life. You Are Foolish. I De Tell You Truth You De Talk Rubbish In reply...

Why Am I Even Wastin time With Mumu like You...
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by zicoraads: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2018
You can't get every lady in life to like you. Realize that no matter how handsome and rich you are, there are ladies who'll prefer the not so handsome and average income earner. Choices bro. Choices!

And tbh, I won't blame some of them much. I have seen too many episodes here to not be ultra defensive as some of them are. Lots of boys here kiss and tell. Not good at all. Forget about getting Nairaland ladies to talk to you and focus on the ladies in real life. Capeesh?!
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
zicoraads:
You can't get every lady in life to like you. Realize that no matter how handsome and rich you are, there are ladies who'll prefer the not so handsome and average income earner. Choices bro. Choices!

And tbh, I won't blame some of them much. I have seen too many episodes here to not be ultra defensive as some of them are. Lots of boys here kiss and tell. Not good at all. Forget about getting Nairaland ladies to talk to you and focus on the ladies in real life. Capeesh?!
Grabbed man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful With Who You Give Your Body To. / Cardi B Shows How She Drives Without Undies To Avoid Yeast Infection / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And These Happened(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.