Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (49661 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by SlayerForever: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good riddance.

However,killing is one line I don't want to cross.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
valboy20:

Stop your emotional argument sissy and show me the rationale behind executing two men extrajudicially for abusing a girl. There's no doubt that what the cop did was sick but who made them the judge, jury and executioner? The narrator and his friends are just as brutish and defective as the two men they executed. What did their covering it up tells you? Be smart.

The only reason you would give em awards is because you're a caveman operating an outmoded morality.

I agree to be a caveman in this case, people like you giving rapist & hardcore criminals time to save themselves and threaten the victims due to ur nonsensical law process is the reason why the world is still full of rapists & sadist. I agree to jungle justice if the said person deserves it,

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by khelvinharris: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
valboy20:

I know better than to argue with little id'iots on this forum. The narrator knew they'd committed a crime otherwise they wouldn't have killed the second to cover up their first murder. You need to f'u!ck off airhead. I can't deign to have a banter with a caveman.

The crime he committed he committed was a crime of passion. He did it in the heat of the moment. If everything is alright with the judicial system, he will most likely be found innocent in front of a jury.

A girl was raped by two men and you completely ignored that gory detail and focused your attention on the killing of the men who committed the heinous act most likely because you don't see rape as that big of a deal. The murder of men who was caught red-handed and pled guilty is not a moral dilemna, they should be put away for murder, but you completely forgot about the innocent blood who was raped?

What sort of being are you?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by calliope(f): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
I would have killed the policeman more gruesomely than he did.. No rapist deserves to live, Ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by satowind(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:
He did what I can do.
I won't even feel any remorse smiley smiley
I pity ur husband cause we go read him in Linda ikeji someday
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by jclassiq(m): 2:25am On Jul 08, 2018
DaFlash:
I love Quora.com Real and serious online peeps.
though some questions and answer are obviously lies.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Bobby shmurda comes to mind. This fella just digged his own grave.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Blonchilli(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm not worried about the cop that was killed. If this has gone viral here on Nigeria from quora what about India. This guy might have put his friends in danger and they could be victims of retaliation. He gave the location, names and events happening at the time of the murder. It won't be long before security agents fish his friends out and hurt them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.