Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor (42425 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by alowonle02(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2018
This is absolutely gimmick tactics just to get people attention. When all these uncalled but clamained to be called pastors halt embroiled themselves in affairs that less concern them.
Please next page.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Duru009(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Third prophecy for fayemi !
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by merryolu: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
So shall it be as it has been said by the mouth of the prophet of the living God.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Saturday next week, we go know afar
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by famology(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the prophet please?
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by CioAngels(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
sojiboy:
The prophet as revealed to by the spirit, said that Dr. John Kayode Fayemi is going to become the next Governor of EKITI state.
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVexzUPNaY
You already know Pa Buhari will use all his security apparatus to rig him in.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by thanki410(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
They used prophecy to put that 1 in presidency , saying that he wld be the saviour of the whole country...
Who wld u vote fr sir , dont tell me holy spirit wil cast the vote, its the people's choice , nothing concern God
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
coolcharm:
Lol

Please let us do ourselves a greater good by learning to differentiate predictions from prophecies.

While the outcome of the elections might go in that direction, this is no where near a prophecy.

He didn't say God told him anything. Besides, God doesn't waste his words on trivial matters.

Nuf said.
You are wrong...
God can speak to his servants concerning anything...anything !!
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by exporttraining: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's not real. the voice of the people is the voice of God. Up Eleka For Governor
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by PropertyDeals(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Interesting prophecy by the acclaimed cleric.
Anyways, please check our signature below and get in touch.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by playboy19(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Seems you guys don't know this man of God. I can tell you that this man is one of the very few true prophets remaining in this world. This is the famous Prophet Mike Agboola, popularly known as "Ina Lo Need" in Ibadan. Call anybody in Ibadan and ask about him and hear what they'd say about him.

You only need to check his youtube and facebook page to know him better. I have been following his prophecies, both locally and internationally and none have ever failed. He was one of the amazingly few prophets that said God said Donald Trump would become the POTUS when even most of the more popular ones were going for Hilary Clinton. I remembered people saying different things about him during that period and in the end, what he said was what happened. So don't joke with his prophecies, they don't fail. He's a true prophet of God.

I even heard politicians has been disturbing him over the forthcoming elections. In fact, I watched the Alao Akala governorship declaration ceremony some 2 days ago and his followers were using this man's slogan to sell themselves to the people. They were shouting "Ina Lo Need", just because of how much respect the people of Oyo state have for the prophet. I have attended this man powerful crusade before, just to confirm what people were saying about him, and there were thousands of people in attendant, lo and behold, this man didn't ask for offering, and not for a minute did they even talk about money. He said God said, if he the prophet want him, God, to work in their midst, then there should be nothing like offerings or anything in the crusade and he has been doing this monthly crusade for over 2 years with thousands in attendance. How many prophets can really do that? As a matter of fact, this was what I heard about him that made me attend the crusade.

PS: He even gives prophecies about football matches especially when his church members demand to know the outcome before the match.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Jaytel(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Prophet Mike Agboola's prophecies are always accurate, He foresaw Trump & Akeredolu's win.
Check out the link below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3AOhVgn4Cc

I have been following him for some years now, so I have no doubt on this one
He his one of the few outstanding men of God still around

Lets keep our fingers crossed and see how this one goes.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
bookmarked
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by famology(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jaytel:
Prophet Mike Agboola's prophecies are always accurate, He foresaw Trump & Akeredolu's win.
Check out the link below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3AOhVgn4Cc

I have been following him for some years now, so I have no doubt on this one
He his one of the few outstanding men of God still around

Lets keep our fingers crossed and see how this one goes.
this man na fire o.... I just checked his fb page.I think it's definitely going to be jkf.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by deebrownneymar: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2018
The prophet got it right. Who is He?
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by playboy19(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
deebrownneymar:
The prophet got it right. Who is He?

Well you need to check out his facebook page to more about him. We were here telling people about him and some of this people are saying he's fake. I even heard Fayose personally told him he's fake. Now we can all see the results. People like Akeredolu wouldn't joke with his prophecies.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by deebrownneymar: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
playboy19:

Well you need to check out his facebook page to more about him. We were here telling people about him and some of this people are saying he's fake. I even heard Fayose personally told him he's fake. Now we can all see the results. People like Akeredolu wouldn't joke with his prophecies.

How can I check his fb page when I don't know who he is? His name for instance.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by playboy19(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
deebrownneymar:

How can I check his fb page when I don't know who he is? His name for instance.

Oh right, Well, i mentioned his name in my post above. Anyways, his name is Prophet Mike Agboola JPMT. You can use that string on google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.