Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! (24975 Views)

Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Please Help: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3weeks And Lost All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Medalee: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
The past few weeks have been very busy for me, I have gotten invitations all over for various recruitment tests and Interviews. I scaled all down to the last stage but the final interview always doesn't favour me. There was this one I had even done medicals for and still got a reject after the final interview.
These are things I know about my job application.
My CV is definitely top notch because I get many invites.
I'm intelligent because I pass almost all recruitment test.
I sell myself also because I pass the HR almost always.
Just the final interviews hold me back.
Please what could be the problem?

Hello bro. Can I have your mail address wanna mail you about something. Pls
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
madgoat:

Maybe its a sign you are destined to hawk gala and pure water in traffic as a job kiss
U are wicked
angry sad angry angry angry cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
madgoat:

Maybe its a sign you are destined to hawk gala and pure water in traffic as a job kiss
U are wicked
angry sad angry angry angry cheesy cheesy grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by sirBLUNT: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
Thank you.
LBRP
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
The past few weeks have been very busy for me, I have gotten invitations all over for various recruitment tests and Interviews. I scaled all down to the last stage but the final interview always doesn't favour me. There was this one I had even done medicals for and still got a reject after the final interview.

Magick Squares and sigils.

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by abmop: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
Exactly same thing happening to me. One of them the HR told me Congratulations even but I was not given the job at the end. Its really tiring , i don't even have the strength to apply again because the emotional turmoil its causing is certainly too much but i cannot give up. So let's keep praying and keep home alive

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Happychildlove(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
thunderbabs:
Bring 3 well fed local fowls, 3 kolanuts, 1 keg of fresh palm wine, 1 litre of refined groundnut oil, fried rice ingredients, and 1 bag of10kg rice.... Dassol

Ur problems over wink
for this buhari period? kuku kill d guy

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by shoelotng(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nothing is wrong, but I will like to subscribe this group to you, they are really helpful http:///dcZszs, I hope to see you there
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Dreydoe(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
abeg who epp u do ur cv"?? link me up
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Ojobojo1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
I had this kind of experience in the past and I realized the main issue was that the salary i was asking for was quite high. I reduced it and got 3 jobs weeks after.

2 Likes

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Mokuwe: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Keep pushing bro, the best is reserve for you. Just a little push is needed

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Please, I need to chat with you.
Here is my email address : Luckyagbaze@gmail.com
Send me a message please
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by KingSango(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

Please, I need to chat with you.
Here is my email address : Luckyagbaze@gmail.com
Send me a message please

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
KingSango:

Meaning?
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by yinkbell: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

You have no problem. All you need is Jesus. He will see you through. I also see it as a way of God preventing you from entering into servitude.
Sit down calmly and pray. You will discover you are employer of labour. Peace bro. Better days ahead!

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Sanchase: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Do you have mouth odour, yes or No ?
Answer with sincerity.
Mouth odour can be provocative to most high profile recruiters.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Oluwapresley(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Maybe I should turn it to work self.
Just today after this post I have received over 20mails demanding my CV or help with CV editing.
If you can pay, I would.

Lol. how much?
But I really do need to compare mine with a very good CV :-(
Connect, please. temieyeghosa@gmail.com
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Manruji: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
@nathanjohn2808,please kindly send a copy of ur CV to me,send to this email:umarshuaibuahmadu@gmail.com. God bless you u as u do so and very soon ur dream job shall locate u.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by KingSango(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

Meaning?

You do not change the world from the outside but inside. This is done through hacking into the mind by way of magical symbols used to bypass the Ego(Psychic Censor). Once you get passed this protective barrier you reach the infinite universal mind where any intent implanted there manifests if the energy is available. The mind of the universe is a supercomputer this is how come Ifa is based upon the binary code. The West African scientists figured this out long ago or angels taught it to them. Sigil magick is old and ancient, the great ancestor Tehuti, is pictured with a feathered pen and paper in his hands, he is known as a magician and writer. Art is magick and magick is art yet magick is the only science. To the illiterate any science is magick. Take back a smartphone into the 18th century, hell not even 60 years ago, and people would think you were doing magick. This is because universe is truly a super computer. Flat Earth is real and so is the dome covering the Earth. This means that someone or group is trying to hide Olorun, the super scientist who created it all to disempower us.

I put it all down on the blog for anyone to become a wizard/witch etc. Make sure no one is mistreated and the one who needs the help the most gets it.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by nathanjohn2808: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
For those of you asking for my CV whether through emails or by posting your emails here.
I just made a post on how I constructed my CV maybe you should check it out.
As im unable to attend personally to all of you.
Me self dey hustle no time.
Thank you for understanding.
Peace.

And thanks to all for advise and motivation.
Peace.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by KingSango(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
For those of you asking for my CV whether through emails or by posting your emails here.
I just made a post on how I constructed my CV maybe you should check it out.
As im unable to attend personally to all of you.
Me self dey hustle no time.
Thank you for understanding.
Peace.

And thanks to all for advise and motivation.
Peace.

Like there are endless mountains of ice, endless waters and oceans, endless sand, endless flowers, there is endless abundance. You don't have to go digging up gold to get wealthy. Simply do magick. This knowledge is hidden inside secret cults that I am giving to you for free. Many people undergo heinous rituals to get to half of what I am giving you on this blog.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by nathanjohn2808: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
KingSango:

Like there are endless mountains of ice, endless waters and oceans, endless sand, endless flowers, there is endless abundance. You don't have to go digging up gold to get wealthy. Simply do magick. This knowledge is hidden inside secret cults that I am giving to you for free. Many people undergo heinous rituals to get to half of what I am giving you on this blog.

Ase

Love Sango

Get wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by KingSango(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Get wisdom.

Wisdom
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by AKzee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
phemmyfour:
galaxy or Ait
Time please if you have the idea.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by fajbam216: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
pls bro. its a two way coin....
gud u r intelligent...
but d race is not for swift or the intelligent one....its God that showeth mercy.....
pray fervently wit psalms ...86, 81 it works like magic. and lastly have a plan b.... don't put all ur mind on job search
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Appliedmaths(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

I attended almost 30 interviews with a good CV and got knocked out at the final stage of almost 12 interviews before I got what I was looking for.

I learnt from those experience and kept getting better and now I can see where I got it wrong.

Just keep your resolve unshaken and keep your dream job in mind, you'll get it.

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by eminentpeter(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kudos bro, soon your shine will come. Hope you do not cough or have any health conditions. You may need to enquire about your medical test results from the company or hospital you had the tests with. Grace to you!

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by adeddamola(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello Mr Nathan, can u please help with a copy of ur cv? If yes, please forward to this email address adedamolahameen@gmail.com....Ur miracle job will be sooner than u expect.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by martinsfm(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Appliedmaths:

I attended almost 30 interviews with a good CV and got knocked out at the final stage of almost 12 interviews before I got what I was looking for.

I learnt from those experience and kept getting better and now I can see where I got it wrong.

hi bro..pls send me a mail... wanna ask u sth
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by ugoo99: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Appliedmaths:

Hello bro, please can u send me a copy of your cv.. I will be very happy to see it. This is my email ugooofoka@gmail.com.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Oluwapresley(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Maybe I should turn it to work self.
Just today after this post I have received over 20mails demanding my CV or help with CV editing.
If you can pay, I would.

Sigh. how much, bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.