Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

............. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ............. (19556 Views)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / ........... / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ............. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
spread ur leg wide open,eating out ur toto with all my mouth,licking ur clit so hard,having ur clit in between my lips n while licking it harrrrd,sit on my face eating it so harrrrd,then fvcking ur already wet pucy so harrrrd,faster harder enter u deep banging it deeeeep n hard
Re: ............. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
matured ladies let's mee here in ibadan for eating ur toto hot hot make u scream eat u till u dripps wet,sitting on my face while I eat ur pucy,4cking u so harrrrd for d next 2hrs,add me on whatsapp to see sample of my huge banana b4 meeting 08137349272
ahhjhjh so harrrrd
Re: ............. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
hey what's up with you matured.ladies and the mamas in ibadan moment you have been waiting for....here is Francesco 6ft1 inch tall,handsome,big black dong,wild purry eater who eats it till you scream,and with my big black dong,knacking you so deep and harder till you shiiiiiiiii,am a University student i stay in ibadan,am 26,call and chat me up in watsapp for confirmation of da dong and sample before 08137349272...matured ladies and Mamas 24 to 50
ashhhhh fvvvvck
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
hey what's up with you matured.ladies and the mamas in ibadan moment you have been waiting for....here is Francesco 6ft1 inch tall,handsome,big black dong,wild purry eater who eats it till you scream,and with my big black dong,knacking you so deep and harder till you shiiiiiiiii,am a University student i stay in ibadan,am 26,call and chat me up in watsapp for confirmation of da dong and sample before 08137349272...matured ladies and Mamas 24 to 50
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
spread ur leg wide open,eating out ur toto with all my mouth,licking ur clit so hard,having ur clit in between my lips n while licking it harrrrd,sit on my face eating it so harrrrd,then fvcking ur already wet pucy so harrrrd,faster harder enter u deep banging it deeeeep n hard
Re: ............. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2019
.. ....
Re: ............. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
so I rubbs ur boobs,smooch it,pull it out suck it d nipples so goood while,licking it hummmm,rubs ur yansh,pull my shirt,pull ur top too,whispering to ur hear"wana eat ur toto"off ur panties,open ur leg wide,deep my head down ur pucy,licking it lick lick lick lick,svcking it harrrrrrrrrrrd,eating d clit wit ma lips rolling my tongue allover ur puxy,eat eat eat eat eat it lyk madt,den I pull my trouser,wit my big boner hard as Lex Stelee cock,u sit on my face while I eats ur puxy so harrrrd hummm licking it,den I spread ur leg insert my hard cock into ur wet puxy,and start fvcking it harrrrrd till d rest 1hr +,ahhhhhh oshhhhj hardererrrrr deeeperrrrr
Re: ............. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
oshhhhh
Re: ............. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
oshhhhh fvvvvvck
Re: ............. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
ahummmmmm sweeeeeet ahhhhhh licking it harrrrd
Re: ............. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
harderrrrrr deeperrrrrrr,as am banging ur puxy hot hot Ashghg
Re: ............. by valboy20(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
I like a guy who never lose focus of his target despite the shaming from naysayers.

@Francesco01 I hope you achieve your dream someday. But you get mind o cheesy
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
valboy20:
I like a guy who never lose focus of his target despite the shaming from naysayers.

@Francesco01 I hope you achieve your dream someday. But you get mind o cheesy
abi nau,life too short abeg,if I no eat and 4ck toto,wetin person gain lol
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
francesco01:
so I rubbs ur boobs,smooch it,pull it out suck it d nipples so goood while,licking it hummmm,rubs ur yansh,pull my shirt,pull ur top too,whispering to ur hear"wana eat ur toto"off ur panties,open ur leg wide,deep my head down ur pucy,licking it lick lick lick lick,svcking it harrrrrrrrrrrd,eating d clit wit ma lips rolling my tongue allover ur puxy,eat eat eat eat eat it lyk madt,den I pull my trouser,wit my big boner hard as Lex Stelee cock,u sit on my face while I eats ur puxy so harrrrd hummm licking it,den I spread ur leg insert my hard cock into ur wet puxy,and start fvcking it harrrrrd till d rest 1hr +,ahhhhhh oshhhhj hardererrrrr deeeperrrrr
oshhhhhhh shiiiiii fauuuuuuk
Re: ............. by goldman777: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
slowpoke you choose the wrong City to advertise your stupid self.if it where to be in Lagos port Harcourt or Abuja you will meet some jobless expired Mama's that will patronize you but your location as ibadan na rituals them go use you do last last grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ............. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
francesco01:
harderrrrr hummnn
Re: ............. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
francesco01:
harderrrrr hummnn
. licking it so goooood
Re: ............. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
francesco01:
shiiiiiii
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by sataru001(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
interested lady or slay mama in Lagos call me on 08122199836
Re: ............. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
.. ....
Re: ............. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 09, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ............. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=francesco01 post=69155310]hey what's up with you matured.ladies and the mamas in ibadan moment you have been waiting for....here is Francesco 6ft1 inch tall,handsome,big black dong,wild purry eater who eats it till you scream,and with my big black dong,knacking you so deep and harder till you shiiiiiiiii,am a University student i stay in ibadan,am 26,call and chat me up in watsapp for confirmation of da dong and sample before 08137349272...matured ladies and Mamas 24 to 45
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=francesco01 post=74588362][/quote] .....
Re: ............. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=francesco01 post=74588362][/quote] .....
Re: ............. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
francesco01:
hey what's up with you matured.ladies and the mamas in ibadan moment you have been waiting for....here is Francesco 6ft1 inch tall,handsome,big black dong,wild purry eater who eats it till you scream,and with my big black dong,knacking you so deep and harder till you shiiiiiiiii,am a University student i stay in ibadan,am 26,call and chat me up in watsapp for confirmation of da dong and sample before 08137349272...matured ladies and Mamas 24 to 45

ahhhhh so harrrd now,come see oshhhh
Re: ............. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2019
francesco01:
hey what's up with you matured.ladies and the mamas in ibadan moment you have been waiting for....here is Francesco 6ft1 inch tall,handsome,big black dong,wild purry eater who eats it till you scream,and with my big black dong,knacking you so deep and harder till you shiiiiiiiii,am a University student i stay in ibadan,am 26,call and chat me up in watsapp for confirmation of da dong and sample before 08137349272...matured ladies and Mamas 24 to 45

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Qualities Your Partner Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.