Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (62118 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by gaby(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Totally agree with you. I don't identify as Christian but from my observation, the height of Christianity in our current time is just similar to the height of Judaism at the time of Jesus where everyone claims to be righteous and know 'God' on the outside (similar to the Sadducees and Pharisees of Judaism) but are the opposite on the inside and, believe you me, if Jesus decides to 'visit' his congregation (so-called modern Christians of our time) as a way to test them, he would appear in a form that most Christians will NOT expect and these same Christians who think they are the 'righteous ones' will reject him because he doesn't fit into what they think he should be/look like. The Jews 2000 years ago did not expect their messiah who was to save them from the rule of the Romans to be a poor carpenter's son, when they were expecting some majestic prince to appear from the heavens riding on a horse etc.

Modern Christianity has become a huge shadow of its former self. Materialism has crept deep into the fabrics of the religion.

Not just modern Christianity, it (hypocrisy) has always been with man as regards religion or otherwise. That's the fallibility of humans. It is evident from the initial examples you outlined..

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Proffdada: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
gaby:

Story...religion is our bane as a people and a nation.
so , what is the moral of your short story?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Olatara(f): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
1stola:
Osu people and callousness...
Tribalism don finish ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by 9inches(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is not time for all this , he should use that time to sensitize his community about the importance of PVC
And vote for who?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by ottidex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Peter4naz:

The Best Quote have seen all day.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by SalamRushdie: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
9inches:
And vote for who?

And not vote the candidate with the best chance to beat BUHARI
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by penance(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is not time for all this , he should use that time to sensitize his community about the importance of PVC
You dey mind am, mtcheww.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by els0nm0rali(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Chikicaka:

That's why i said heavens and you can't say "just" when talking about blessings, human blessings yes but in this case we are referring to something higher than we can conceive, treating others well and having them treat you well is also a blessing in its right...cheers

You're right. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by deebrownneymar: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's a great exercise. Many of us are guilty of this.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by makasimatics(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Shaev7(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is nothing like heaven so please wake up
no am still sleeping, stop disturbing me you who is awake.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by 9inches(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

And not vote the candidate with the best chance to beat BUHARI
Who com be the candida kwanu? undecided
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by cana882(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

Not in Nigeria please..
can you prove that?? Because I know it's easier to get help anywhere than from the church. They'll only offer prayers.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by JAMESOJAY: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you don't help how will God help save you from buhari?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by lekonso: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This catholic priest should be sacked......

Unless he replicate Same disguise on vote sensitization.
Your brain needs to be examined
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Catholic priest decided to test how big the hearts of his congregation are by disguising as a beggar in Nnewi area of Anambra state. The priest identified as Fr. Thaddeus Ilechukwu popularly known as Egwu Umumuo, pretended to be a beggar after disguising himself in ragged attire so that no one can recognize him.

The man sat on the ground as a beggar near his church premises before walking around to beg for food.

Many of his members who were trooping into the church for his Weekly adoration programme could not render any help to him. Some even warned him to get away and threatened to beat him when he approached them for help.

After much display, the priest entered the church and went near the altar as some ushers tried to chase him away.. That was when he revealed himself as their leader and the shocked congregation erupted with joy.

The people who rejected him and abandoned him before screamed with joy after the revelation as they rushed him and wanted to hug him before they were restrained by the ushers.

The priest told them that he disguised himself in order to show them the need to be charitable and render help to the unfortunate ones even the least of them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/video-fr-thaddeus-ilechukwu-disguises-as-a-beggar-in-nnewi-anambra-state.html

Watch Video HERE.

it is not the duty of citizens to help Mad people. mtcheeew.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by 1stola: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olatara:
Tribalism don finish ur sense of reasoning.
Ọ́dẹ́
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Olatara(f): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Ọ́dẹ́
Are old you sef? If you are still a teen, I can forgive you but if you are above that you need help. smh.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by donbenie(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THAT'S WHY I LOVE ISLAM, WE ARE CHEERFUL GIVER WE MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE...
And HERE you're freely commenting on a CHRISTIAN POST and you don't see the IRONY in that.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.