Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush (1720 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Ekiti Student Caught Hiding His Classmate’s Underwear With Charm Inside Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush by Ritzy10(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Zenithnaija.com
TOGGLE NAVIGATION
University students caught pants down in the bush
Published by Edith Ibe on July 7, 2018
A couple at Eldoret’s top university was on Friday busted making out in the bush by villagers.

The two had allegedly gone to have a good time at Falls, a place which is famous for having romantic scenes.

According to a middle-aged villager, he saw the two go into a bush on their way from the falls.

“I was coming from the school side and they were on their way back from Falls. They then branched into a small bush. I did not suspect anything because this is an open place and we are used to seeing students being such romantic,” a man who introduced himself as Edward said.

A few minutes later on, a group of five villagers who were looking after the cows ran into the two half-naked while they were trying to control the cows. The two were busy in the act when all of a sudden the five men stood around them.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/university-students-caught-pants-down-in-the-bush/

Re: University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2018
Yeye students.
Shameless beings ......

But well, konji is shameless tho

1 Like

Re: University Student Caught With Pant Down In The Bush by Ritzy10(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69156389:
Yeye students.
Shameless beings ......

But well, konji is shameless tho
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Spin A Girl As A Shy Guy / I Need A Good Lawyer To Sue Airtel / ESN Mass Graves Uncovered In Orsu-and-ihiala LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.