Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Jesus is Lord - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jesus is Lord (384 Views)

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus is Lord by DECENCY3: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Jesus came and died to reconcile us back to God.
Re: Jesus is Lord by thorpido(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2018
Don't follow him to any native doctor.Tell him to go and swear at a shrine that he is not having an affair and that he should swear that if does,he should lose his potency.Tell him to go and do that first.

It's good you have chosen to ignore him.I hope you have a job.Concentrate on yourself more and the kids. Don't let him threaten you.
If you continue to feel frustrated with the marriage,you can separate/take the option of divorce.

You still have years ahead of you.Don't stay in an abusive marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Charity Where You Can Shop Free Foodstuffs In Lagos / Considering IVF? Here Are 10 Things You Must Know / Strictly For Stay At Home Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.