Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor (2) By Tosan Tarre - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor (2) By Tosan Tarre (1838 Views)

My Story :-how I Paid Back My Greedy Ex Yesterday On The Legs Hook Arm Restchair / The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor By Tosan Tarre / "The Houseboy" A Short Story By Tosan Tarre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor (2) By Tosan Tarre by SynCityNg: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2018
That very evening as I made dinner of rice and fried meat stew, he came to hang around with me in the kitchen, talking of so many random things that I didn’t give a damn about. But I knew the drill, he was the one oblivious of what was up.

The aroma of my fried meat stew was to die for; it filled the whole kitchen and traveled into the passage and out of the house. A few of my other neighbors, while passing by joked that that food was one I washed my hands well to cook. My irritating neighbor also threw in a few comments on the smell of the food.

All of a sudden he was back to Extra Kind Mode. He helped me wash my plates, throw dirty water out into the gutter, clean the messy kitchen slab… things he never did when I squatted with him. All I did was say, “Aawww, thank you,” every now and then while I cackled inwardly... http://syncityng.com/2018/07/07/save-these-juices-with-tosan-tarre-2/

(1) (Reply)

A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. / Between Achebe And Soyinka? / Quotable Quotes Written By Nigerians For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.