Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Watch The "Most Criticised Music Video On Nairaland" And Why It Was Rated So - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch The "Most Criticised Music Video On Nairaland" And Why It Was Rated So (351 Views)

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / SUV For Next Rated Act Of The Year At #12thheadies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The "Most Criticised Music Video On Nairaland" And Why It Was Rated So by MusicAndTrends: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Welcome To This Week's Episode of 'Music and Trends', at 'Music and Trends' we talk about the trending and talked about things in the Music Industry here on Nairaland.

Today we'll talk about the Most Criticised Music Video on Nairaland.

ipCraft's Aje (My Love) is the most criticized Music Video on Nairaland. ipCraft's Aje (My Love) Song is a cover of DMW's Aje which featured Davido, Peruzzi, Fresh VDM and Yonda (all are DMW Artistes).

According to ipCraft, the reason his Cover Video was Shot Poorly was lack of funds as at time he did the cover. He also revealed that he's a Big Fan of Davido and Loved the "Aje" song which was why he did his own cover of it.

ipCraft's "Aje (My Love)" Video was Criticised on Nairaland here for many reasons which includes the Artiste's Dresses which was tagged "Cheap" by some Nairalander's, and also The Models used in the video was criticised by some Nairalander's ass off standard.

The Criticism reached ipCraft which made him post about it on Instagram talking about criticism on his Video on Nairaland and how he will start working on his dresses and other stuffs pointed out to him by Nairalanders.

ipCraft's Aje (My Love) Chorus Went this way;

Baby tell me who discover you
Tell me who born you
Cause you too fine Pass Mami water
Ehhh Aje oo

And DMW ft Davido's Aje chorus was sang like this;

Would you believe
if i tell say
you're the one for me
no one can take your place oo
Aje! Aje! Aje!

What do you think about ipCraft's Aje (My Love) Video? Drop your comment and review about it.

Watch the Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5V0CeZ_IuQ

(1) (Reply)

Timaya-to You / Biggi God - Eazy E Ft Frankie Walter (prod. By Ekeyzondabeat) / Davido Announces Release Date Of Dremo's EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.