Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Can I Order On Aliexpress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Order On Aliexpress? (1125 Views)

USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by oloriooko(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Please i need a full detail on how i can successfully order on Aliexpress and get my goods here in Nigeria.
Thanks in advance and i need the detail asap
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by cartwing: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
oloriooko:
Please i need a full detail on how i can successfully order on Aliexpress and get my goods here in Nigeria.
check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp but it’s not free just little token
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by oloriooko(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=emwyy post=69165067][/quote]
1,000 to do what shocked
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by oloriooko(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
cartwing:
check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp but it’s not free just little token
why can't you give it to me here? is anything there to hide?
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
oloriooko:

My details
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by oloriooko(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
emwyy:

My details
But this is biz why go dark about it, do you know if someone reading this is also interested?
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
oloriooko:

But this is biz why go dark about it, do you know if someone reading this is also interested?

I just want to help you
But don't worry again
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by harlee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
emwyy:

I just want to help you
But don't worry again
see ode,you that is begging for one thousand want to help person.if you can't share the help here,go and help break down olumo Rock.
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Emeth: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Its quite easy actually.
1. Know your post code. If you dont already know it, then go to: http://www.nigeriapostcode.com.ng
2. Identify the item you want. Then pay up using your debit card.
3. Ensure you fill in your address with the right post code. The item will be dropped off at the nearest post office to you and this will be determined by the post code you fill in.
4. You can track your item on aliexpress website. The moment it hits nigeria, you can track track it using niposts website: http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Sidmond: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Emeth:
Its quite easy actually.
1. Know your post code. If you dont already know it, then go to: http://www.nigeriapostcode.com.ng
2. Identify the item you want. Then pay up using your debit card.
3. Ensure you fill in your address with the right post code. The item will be dropped off at the nearest post office to you and this will be determined by the post code you fill in.
4. You can track your item on aliexpress website. The moment it hits nigeria, you can track track it using niposts website: http://ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/

Thank you for this response. I'm researching on mini importation and I've been wondering how to receive items through post offices.
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by cartwing: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2018
oloriooko:

commenting with numbers your account will be banned
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Ammc(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
oloriooko:

Personally I don't advice folks to make purchase on Aliexpress when you can get same item cheaper on 1688.com. Secondly, asking Aliexpress seller to ship to Nigeria might take some time before your goods arrives Nigeria. The best thing is to talk to individuals who can help you handle the whole process and you receive your goods in Nigeria.

You can as well look through my profile and contact me via signature. Thanks
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by oloriooko(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Ammc:

Personally I don't advice folks to make purchase on Aliexpress when you can get same item cheaper on 1688.com. Secondly, asking Aliexpress seller to ship to Nigeria might take some time before your goods arrives Nigeria. The best thing is to talk to individuals who can help you handle the whole process and you receive your goods in Nigeria.

You can as well look through my profile and contact me via signature. Thanks
thanks bro but what is 1688.com and when i checked it out it was all in chinese shocked
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Ammc(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2018
oloriooko:

thanks bro but what is 1688.com and when i checked it out it was all in chinese shocked

You can contact me on WhatsApp. Let me explain better.

Though with updated Google chrome, it will convert automatically to English
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Analee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ammc:

You can contact me on WhatsApp. Let me explain better.

Though with updated Google chrome, it will convert automatically to English
pls can u explain it here..u guys shud leave ds whatsap tin
Re: How Can I Order On Aliexpress? by Ammc(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Analee:
pls can u explain it here..u guys shud leave ds whatsap tin

Use Google chrome to visit the site. It will covert to English

(1) (Reply)

Vyprvpn Account Available (pro) / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N500000k / Meet The Chairman Of Multichoice Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.