Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,583 members, 7,770,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives (1968 Views)

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by spycee1: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018

The narrations get interesting. Continue to read

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/see-what-nigerian-mums-did-to-their_7.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by beautygboel(f): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
LOL grin
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ion believe this.
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
That's if the wife is good to the mother in law.
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
LMAO....When the wife comes back, she's gonn be the one who's goin to start begging!!..Modified*

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is the real jungle justice..no pampering or person no person
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by Biglittlelois(f): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hahaha, nothing as sweet as when your mother inlaw gat your back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by OneCorner: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
All these Twitter lies are the new trend on nairaland now

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by ojun50(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Na go just go paste lie come here dey disturb us for here

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by els0nm0rali(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
If the wife and mother are kindred spirits.
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by generationz(f): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
lies and nonsense

Marry a spirit filled man(woman) and enjoy your marriage. I didn't say marry a pastor, choir master or "holier than thou" person but someone who is subject to the holy spirit. He / she would rather die than disobey God .
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by ogtavia(m): 2:15am On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:
lies and nonsense

Marry a spirit filled man(woman) and enjoy your marriage. I didn't say marry a pastor, choir master or "holier than thou" person but someone who is subject to the holy spirit. He / she would rather die than disobey God .

erm,i know this is way impolite but I honestly share the same beliefs and its rare to find people like that. Are you single?
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by davillian(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2018
ogtavia:

erm,i know this is way impolite but I honestly share the same beliefs and its rare to find people like that. Are you single?
I found one and I have been chasing her for 8months now.
Re: See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives by Kendumazy(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Lies everywhere in the name of trending.

(1) (Reply)

_xxx_alie SHINDIKANA / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Help! My Friend Has Low Libido And His R/ship Is About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.