Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

According To Obama These Are 3 Questions You Should Ask Before Marrying Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To Obama These Are 3 Questions You Should Ask Before Marrying Someone (804 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According To Obama These Are 3 Questions You Should Ask Before Marrying Someone by hotspec(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
According To Barack Obama These Are The 3 Questions You Should Ask Before Marrying Someone.

After almost 26 years of marriage, former President Obama has become a trusted source for relationship advice for those around him. In his book “Yes We (Still) Can”, former Senior Advisor to the president Dan Pfeiffer shared the most invaluable words of wisdom on love he received from the ex-POTUS. The former president told Pfeiffer to ask himself three questions, which boil down to his basic principles for a successful partnership:

1. Is s/he someone you find interesting? (Because you will spend more time with this person than anyone else for the rest of your life...)

2. Does s/he make you laugh?

3. Will s/he be a good mom/dad?
According to him, "life is long. These are the things that really matter over the long term."

Source: https://www.boredpanda.com/love-relationship-advice-barack-obama/

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Raped Me / Discussions: Relationship Issues on the Radio / My Girlfriend Feels I Don’t Trust HER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.