Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (22280 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by bobolistica(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I use to be a cry baby and everyone in my neighborhood knew my annoying g crying voice. One Sunday we went to church and I atrted crying that my mother should buy sweet for me o cheesy cheesy, that very Sunday she said it won't happen and then I kept increasing the volume of my cry till it became deafening. My mom who was a chorister pleaded with one girl that lived close to us to take me home. She took me home and after pulling my clothes, the girl left me alone and within a minute I was at the church main door wearing just pants and was screaming loud. And it was during the sermon when everywhere is usually quiete so everyone could hear my voice and they all turned and looked at me. My mom was so embarrassed she had to come out and carry me home. That was the end of church for her that Sunday. I was about 4years old.
I was a cry queen and I didn't need you to do anything for me to strt crying. If I have a child like that eh, I will leave them and run away. My mama try. My kid sis will be there quiet and and I will be cry for two grin

your mumcy good o...if na mama, ur back for hear am...she for beat you scatter...that cry wey you want,she for give you the cry so tey u faint from exhaustion...
when I was a kid,if I dare cry unnecessarily in church,she will calmly take me out and beat the hell out of me...

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by XhosaNostra(f): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Me, a few of my friends & some boys were playing house. The boys were our "husbands" & one extra boy without a wife played the part of a rooster. In other words, he told us when to sleep & when to wake up, by crowing like a rooster. Anyway, while me & husband were sleeping under our cardboard house, he ( "the husband" ) got on top of me & started dry humping tongue I pushed him away & while falling he accidentally elbowed my eye. Game over because I started crying. A couple of days later I developed a stye (eye infection) in the same eye he elbowed. Looking back, I think it was just a coincidence. My eye was swollen & sore, so my mother took me to the hospital. They did something to it & then covered it with a bandage. Later that day, an older girl saw me with the bandage over my eye & asked what happened. I told her that the boy tried to have sex with me & when I refused, he hit me with his elbow. That's what I believed at the time cheesy She obviously found this piece of news hilarious because she asked me to repeat it to her mother & anyone else who would listen. Every time I repeated my traumatic experience to them, they all laughed grin I didn't get why they were laughing until I was in my teens. I must have sounded ridiculous lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2018
bobolistica:

your mumcy good o...if na mama, ur back for hear am...she for beat you scatter...that cry wey you want,she for give you the cry so tey u faint from exhaustion...
when I was a kid,if I dare cry unnecessarily in church,she will calmly take me out and beat the hell out of me...
My grandpa was the one that use to do that to me. I spent a lot of time with him too and he would beat the help out of me. But we were very close and I would still be crying to go and meet him. Crying gives me blood.
I keep praying go's not to give me such a child. I will run away. The was a day I cried Ftwr my mom and I didn't know which way she took, I already went far when someone who knew me took me to where she saw my mom. And that was how I would have gone missing that day. You know those kids that once they see their mother change clothes they will carry their sleepers and seat at the door, that's my type.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

You are my twin.
LOL. When I UAE to spend my holidays with my Mom's dad and her step mom, i later bounded with my mom's step mom so much. I UAE to sleep between her and her husband. It had my own room just close tho theirs and each night when I sleep and they take me there, I will wake up in the middle of the night and cry and find my way to their room. Then they had to move my small bed I to their room, but I will climb out of it and join them and enter between them. With cry o. grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Willexmania(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fuckallmods:
funny but Risky. If your aunt didn't go back I'm sure you would have closed it then. Then imagine she didn't want anything in the freezer, you would have been in the museum as the first cold statue grin
Not Possible.

Nepa would have taken light.

#thisISnigeria

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Willexmania(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My grandpa was the one that UAE to do that to me. I spent a lot of time with him too and he would beat the help out of me. But we were very close and I would still be crying to go and meet him. Crying gives me blood.
I keep praying go's not to give me such a child. I will run away. The was a day I cried Ftwr my mom and I didn't know which way she took, I already went far when someone who knew me took me to where she saw my mom. And that was how I would have gone missing that day. You know those kids that once they see their mother change clothes they will carry their sleepers and seat at the door, that's my type.

Why Is Your "Use" Changing to "UAE" ?

na so dubai dey worry you?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Willexmania:

Why Is Your "Use" Changing to "UAE" ?

na so dubai dey worry you?
the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Emmysky(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mine isn't so funny though
One a very wonderful Christmas, I was able to save upto 3k as a result of dash dash from friends and families. My mum told me to give it to her to save it for me. i obliged cus i knew I'll spend it in no time. After 9 months, "Mummy, What of that my money?" "I'll find the key to the box where i kept it later". Fastforwrd to 3 yrs later, "Mummy, What of dat my money dat tiiiime" she had no excuse cus the box was open cus she was searching for something inside.
#Open envelope, 3k shrink to 1k.
i didn't even bother to ask bout the rest cus i know i can neva repay hr fr all the things she does for me(Dad passed away)
#LoveMyMomma

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Floryangel8: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Too risky, you got a second chance to live that day. The same voice saying jump in would have said close it. I do lock my freezer with key and the key is far up where they can't reach.
quote author=flames007 post=69370085]I was. about eight then on holidays in my aunt's.there was no light,the whole place was hot as hell.so I decided to go take cold water free the 'deep' freezer.immediately I opened the freezer,the kind of cool air that welcomed me no be here o.
Immediately I started hearing a voice saying "oya enter Na!,aunty will not know". I gave into the temptation and ENTERED. I entered deep freezer and used my hand to support the door over me so it doesn't close finally.
suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the freezer, my heart suddenly became a staccato player.
'yee,I don die today'.I knew the only thing she wanted to do was to grab a bottle of water herself. by some curious twist of fate,she forgot something and didn't come closer to the freezer again.
I jumped out like someone being chased by a legion of demons and vows never to be so mischievous,ever again. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by wasi9ice: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
nnadychuks:
lol grin the mallam should have guaranteed your satisfaction
i de tell you
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by xxolisexx(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
when i was much younger my mum used to prepare food with snail, each time i finish eating b4 eatn d snail i will ask my mum if the snail will crawl in my stomach nf she will reply no bt my elder broda was always there to make me fear since he knws i always ask my mum b4 eatn it, he will be like olise dont eat.dat snail oo...it will crawl out frm yur stomach and then convinces me to giv it to him to eat..after he eats it i will be laughing at him that the snail will crawl in his stomach, if i remember how many times he did dis to me i will be angry cos of the no. of snail i gave to him..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by wasi9ice: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
olaolulazio:
D time I was caught watching a lady bathing....

The beating ehhhhhnnnnnnnn
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
So 50 naira fish heads couldn't satisty a kid? Besides in 1998,50 naira could buy a whole fish...jst accept say u b small pikin grin
Nicklaus619:

Lols this happened 1998 bro, I ain't kidding. Fish heads I said, I didn't say one fish head get it right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oga Methuselah, i wasnt talking to u,so......
anochuko01:

so how old are you o?
if youre above 35yrs lemme know o. madam metuselah
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by anochuko01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:
Oga Methuselah, i wasnt talking to u,so......
since you replied, i wanna believe youre about 48. lol
old womangrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Lols this happened 1998 bro, I ain't kidding. Fish heads I said, I didn't say one fish head get it right.
I doubt the sincerity of your story. Then, no parent would give a child a whole 50 naira just to get in-between meal. Then, 50 naira could cook rice and stew for a family of 4.so stop concocting lies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yes oh,call me mummy cool

anochuko01:
since you replied, i wanna believe youre about 48. lol
old womangrin
Nicklaus619:

doubt the sincerity of your story. Then, no parent would give a child a whole 50 naira just to get in-between meal. Then, 50 naira could cook rice and stew for a family of 4.so stop concocting lies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nicklaus619(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:
So 50 naira fish heads couldn't satisty a kid? Besides in 1998,50 naira could buy a whole fish...jst accept say u b small pikin grin
abeg I no get time, go argue with the ancestors.
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nicklaus619(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Giovanotto:
doubt the sincerity of your story. Then, no parent would give a child a whole 50 naira just to get in-between meal. Then, 50 naira could cook rice and stew for a family of 4.so stop concocting lies.

You are so dull, so in 1998 , 50 can cook rice, mtewwww, ya brain brain must be leaking or may be na only oil and pepper una dey use cook for una place, rubbish .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Person say make I enter card box make we put am for stairs make I climb inside sey na new amusement ride for those London apartments where the door na near the stairs omo no be small cry I cry that day fun ride but messed up ending

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by anochuko01(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:
Yes oh,call me mummy cool
yeah, i'll call you baby. shey you know my age nii
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Babiod: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
ivoryhouse:
We used to travel to the village every Christmas and this faithful Christmas, one of my cousins fond an Ube (pear) tree and picked out a few really large Ube (pear) fruits. We shared the fruits an on the way we ran into one of the babes that liked him and she somehow found out we had gone in search of Ube (pear)fruits.She asked him for a few but he told her he had eaten all of them but before we could blink she had grabbed his erection, thinking it was a pear (ube) fruit. She grabbed it, and held unto it for dear life! My guy begged and begged, in all the languages he knew and even a few strange ones..i thought I'd die of laughter grin grin
This one got me laughing...
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Neofingerz: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
Lies everywhere grin
una don come Werey
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Help me tell am
Giovanotto:
I doubt the sincerity of your story. Then, no parent would give a child a whole 50 naira just to get in-between meal. Then, 50 naira could cook rice and stew for a family of 4.so stop concocting lies.
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol
Nicklaus619:
abeg I no get time, go argue with the ancestors.

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by derecho(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oga take it easy..Maybe too big for a kid but N50 Cook rice and stew in
1998 for a family of four? I fear who no fear you
Giovanotto:

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by obawinner(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Once I lose my teeth, I was blackmailed that you must throw the teeth along side 7 igneous stone, 1 small charcoal.
Getting this material is easy but the condition is no lizard must see you while throwing this 'ingredients' . That's the big part. So one of this occasion, lizard saw me..
Na so my family tell me say my teeth no go grow again.. I cried ehn.
I told everyone that care to listen that I can't have my teeth back because of lizard

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Sinistami(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
One funny childhood moment was when I was 5 to 6 Years old. They was a film then called Deep blue sea about man eating sharks the film got me so scared that I was very afraid to go near the river I'm from Bayelsa mind you so we couldn't do without the River. So one day me and my family were going to the farm on a canoe I was so scared but I tried to hide it but I saw a fish which all of a sudden reminded me no I thought it was a shark and I started screaming "Mummy ehhh Shark deh Shark deh im go Kon Chop me!" and the boy paddling the Canoe didn't help matters he was intentionally shaking the canoe while I was crying I cried thinking we were all gonna die I didn't even know when we reached shore. And till this day even as I'm 19 People still laugh at me and evrrytime I watch that movie again I only laugh out and feel ashamed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by olowobaba10: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
IS LAI LIE MOHAMMED YOUR UNCLE?
Chidex2442:
mine was when I was still in JSS2, I was coming back from school with this my female childhood friend. we saw a ripe mango on the tree she accepted to climb since I had an injury in my foot. she was about climbing then she remembered her mom told her that anyday a guy sees her pant, she will get pregnant. she had to remove the pant and claim the tree....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nicklaus619:

You are so dull, so in 1998 , 50 can cook rice, mtewwww, ya brain brain must be leaking or may be na only oil and pepper una dey use cook for una place, rubbish .
lemme give you distance. Oga liar. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Phalumy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
My happiest moment was around 2003/2004 when my mum and dad used to work in the hospital and both were on afternoon shift (2:00PM)...... My parents were types that used to restrict me from playing around with friends and neighbours so as a sharp niga, I derived a way of outsmarting them..... There was a time both of them were on afternoon shift and the only wall clock we used to check time was in the parlour and I was the time keeper then.... So for me to have ebough time to play around, I used to fastforward the time like an hour ahead. They would then rush to work only for them to discover on reaching there that they were too punctual..... I tried this for 3 different times...... Nobody noticed it until I told them few years back and they were shocked.........
Childhood was indeed fun........

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.