Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (46824 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by vondaman: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in an interview with Thisday, said his daughter almost wept when she read some of the villified comments Nigerians post on social media about him. According to him;

''You know the social media just revels in abusing people, and saying all sorts of rude and crude things. I remember my daughter who was in the university then and she called me and was almost crying and said ‘all these things I read on social media about you, this is not you. I then I told her ‘since you know that it is not me, then let your heart be at peace knowing that it is not your daddy, it is a creation of the social media'' he said

Adesina said contrary to popular opinion, President Buhari is not rigid. He said Mr Presidnet is a good listener.

''Anytime I meet him and I have anything to discuss with him, he always listens. He is a good listener but people don’t know, they think he is a rigid unapproachable person. You need to see him laughing and cracking jokes; you won’t believe that that is the same person a lot of people are saying is rigid. In my relationship with him, he has my utmost respect and admiration and when you talk to him, he listens. I try as much as possible to stay within my purview which is Media and Publicity, but if there are other pressing things that are outside the confines of my job, I raise them to him. He is a man who likes fairness and justice. I tell him to look into it and he listens''.

He said President Buhari has vowed to give Nigerians a free and fair election

''I remember in a private conversation with him one day, he said ‘if it is the only thing I would do for Nigeria, I would give a free and fair election in this country.’ Look at all the elections that held in states under him – Bayelsa and Anambra, APC lost. APC won Kogi and Ondo. So when you win, win fair and square and when you lose, lose gallantly. He doesn’t interfere with INEC or the other agencies like EFCC, ICPC in anyway. I’m sure if you ask the INEC chairman, he would tell you the President has never picked a call to tell him do this.

http://www.vondanews.com/my-daughter-almost-cried-when-she-read-negative-things-about-me-on-social-media-femi-adesina/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by coolcharm(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ass licker

405 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by BeingFrank(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your Daughter Doesn't Know You The Way Nigerians Do. This Because She's Been So Soaked With Your Wealth Of Lies, Double-Standard Life Style And Funds You Acquire From Doing Your Odd Jobs. You Should Be More Concerned About How Your Creator Is Feeling About You.

589 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Who is this person called Social Media?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ufuosman(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
She never dey cry, very soon she go disown you. As ur mouth they leak, you dey talk rubbish

321 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by BabaRamota1980: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
vondaman:
Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in an interview with Thisday, said his daughter almost wept when she read some of the villified comments Nigerians post on social media about him. According to him;

''You know the social media just revels in abusing people, and saying all sorts of rude and crude things. I remember my daughter who was in the university then and she called me and was almost crying and said ‘all these things I read on social media about you, this is not you. I then I told her ‘since you know that it is not me, then let your heart be at peace knowing that it is not your daddy, it is a creation of the social media'' he said

Adesina said contrary to popular opinion, President Buhari is not rigid. He said Mr Presidnet is a good listener.

''Anytime I meet him and I have anything to discuss with him, he always listens. He is a good listener but people don’t know, they think he is a rigid unapproachable person. You need to see him laughing and cracking jokes; you won’t believe that that is the same person a lot of people are saying is rigid. In my relationship with him, he has my utmost respect and admiration and when you talk to him, he listens. I try as much as possible to stay within my purview which is Media and Publicity, but if there are other pressing things that are outside the confines of my job, I raise them to him. He is a man who likes fairness and justice. I tell him to look into it and he listens''.

He said President Buhari has vowed to give Nigerians a free and fair election

''I remember in a private conversation with him one day, he said ‘if it is the only thing I would do for Nigeria, I would give a free and fair election in this country.’ Look at all the elections that held in states under him – Bayelsa and Anambra, APC lost. APC won Kogi and Ondo. So when you win, win fair and square and when you lose, lose gallantly. He doesn’t interfere with INEC or the other agencies like EFCC, ICPC in anyway. I’m sure if you ask the INEC chairman, he would tell you the President has never picked a call to tell him do this.

http://www.vondanews.com/my-daughter-almost-cried-when-she-read-negative-things-about-me-on-social-media-femi-adesina/

Mr Adesina, the daughters of those killed by fulani herdsmen have been crying and you didnt hear it. Why should we listen or even care about your daughter's tears.

Have compassion for other daughters so compassion can be shown to yours.

382 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Olalan(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
This guy is just one of the typical examples of the fact that many people have a price, I can just imagine he's not in govt. And the type of articles he would have written against this current administration.
Only people who read his articles in THE SUN newspapers pior to his appointment can understand

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tell her "dont cry baby, your daddy is now zombified".
Hopefully this is temporary zombieism that will end in 2019. You need to go and rest

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by edo3(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olalan:
This guy is just one of the typical examples of the fact that many people have a price, I can just imagine he's not in govt. And the type of articles he would have written against this current administration.
Only people who read his articles in THE SUN newspapers pior to his appointment can understand
No be only him ooo,,remember Reuben abati..

38 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Ibegtodiffer: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Mr Adesina, the daughters of those killed by fulani herdsmen have been crying and you didnt hear it. Why should we listen or even care about your daughter's tears.

NAILED IT.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
A good media personnel holding a sensitive pos as yours should know the right language to use in passing information to the public especially on sensitive matters as the fulani herdsmen..Being a good writer is not the same as being a good communicator...Nigerian president's should take their time in choosing their media and publicity aides....Femi learn the art of communication..if I were your daughter, I'll feel same way

30 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ezera(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
She cried cos she couldn't believe your idiotic utterances.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ZombieTAMER: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
The internet never forgets... Mr femi

Your generation will forever cry since you sold your soul for peanuts...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ZombieTAMER: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dont worry Sir She will cry more when you are paraded at Hague soon for providing moral and material support for crimes against humanity where you helped spread a critical message of terror urging urging innocent people to give up their ancestral lands or perish ...you will tell special envoys at the Hague what you know about crimes against humanity bordering on ethnic cleansing that has cost over 20 thousand innicent lives in just 36months.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Word Sir !!!! God bless you for this

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Eketem: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
She has not started crying, for every tear victims of herdsmen massacre cry your daughter will cry tripple.

Some daughters have lost their parents due to the heartlessness of herdsmen and you tell them to surrender their land. Your family has not started crying, when we drag you to the Hague in 2019 she should wear sac cloth and roll in mud

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Nbote(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
If she didn't cry for her father's ass licking, she shldnt cry for her father's ass whooping on social media.. If she had any conscience she'ld had advices U but I'm very sure dis ur comment is jus to gain unnecessary sympathy which I'm very sure U won't get from anyone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by taretoofine(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mr... dont be a bvmbvm licker then you'll make her happy...
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Other peoples daughters can't cry because they are dead. . . mumuish empathy won't work.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Ayazor54: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by kelib: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Same way Nigerians cry when they read what u write about this government. Karma will surely work

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Itzpetersv: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Ziggylady(f): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Femi Adesina you are simply a disgrace of epic proportions...The sooner you stop talking publicly the better for you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Hisduchess(f): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olalan:

exactly that back page would have been filled with his rants.him and late dimgba(God bless his soul) were my best columnists then.he lost my respect when he joined this administration filled with lies and propaganda

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by OlujobaSamuel: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
who wont cry for having a demented fellow as dad, your land or your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by okachie1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
She never start to they cry o! Dont worry she will soon cry you a river when u eventually leaves Aso rock, Ndi oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by brodalikeme(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why she won’t want to cry, you’re a disgrace! Your utterance and action expose you as someone who’s brain is malfunctioning.

Between, if BadBuhari is as good as you are trying to paint him, then he must have surrounded himself with the worst class of humans.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by tafabaloo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
The fact is that your daughter was surprised and had wondered at how fast her father has CHANGEd from a known truthful and honest journalist to a pathological liar, who covers the truth and defends lies like Lie Mohammed.

The action of your daughter calls for a deep thinking Mr Adeshina. You are there today, tomorrow someone else would take over that seat. Endeavour to stay with the Truth even if it would cost you that seat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by baike: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
ur daughter is right, because nowadays social media make's people stupid
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Paperwhite(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
"I remember my daughter who was in the university then and she called me and was almost crying and said ‘all these things I read on social media about you, this is not you.
I then I told her ‘since you know that it is not me, then let your heart be at peace knowing that it is not your daddy, it is a creation of the social media''
Meaning she did not did this because her father have gone down the path of irredeemable perdition or mourn his senseless/inhuman press releases that evokes the pains of grieving families & insulting the sensibility of the living.
It means both Adeshina & his daughter are wicked souls. angry & "there is no peace for the wicked says the Lord"

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.