Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (48827 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Leebeedo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
What kind of country is Nigeria for Christ sake ? Me visiting Nigeria now is really scary.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by skyfather09(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Omo human being na nothing oh, see a person dey inside coffin
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Hassan88(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank God that the same death awaits them too. Death is inevitable. Every living soul shall taste death, They will surely have a taste of it. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Zenithpeak(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
SARS is one of numerous ways government is sponsoring violence against her citizens.

Unfortunately for Nigerians, Nigeria government doesn't make her officers accountable for their wrong doings.

END BANDIT SARS NOW!

#endbanditsars.......

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by daveP(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thunder go roast up the exoskeleton of whoever still supports bubu with all this happening.

Rip to the dead.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
zinachidi:
This country is f*cked
My guy no be small fvcked, what have we done wrong to deserve it this calamity that is happening in this country pls

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by kingthreat(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
The officers that killed this young man must die in more woeful ways

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by mybestlove(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
madridguy:
And the IGP his deaf to this news.

RIP

That is a Christian student in Kaduna, mind you. Your IGP who is part of the war on Christians won't say anything at all. This government is full of blood suckers

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Arysexy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
From his head position, he was strangled by the bastard SARS in d name of torture.

I spit on this contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by demobaba1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fulani herdsmen and SARS killling Nigerians everyday. i will not be surprised if the case is swept under the carpet. May his killlers never know peace (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
how I wished buhari could send the sars to sambisa forest.
so sad

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Leovibes(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
This guy was my senior in command secondary school kaduna may his gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tears in my eyes ... no matter the number of years the SARS KILLER will live on this earth Joy will never locate him again ... he will never have any reason to be happy again in his life ... looking at this guy picture alone tells me this guy can’t be a thief ... God will punish all the wicked police officers the evil that will locate them this year will be more than what happened to the family o this young chap amen

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by eddyslim(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari and Edris will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by yeman1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
When some of this police have a bad death, some ppl would be crying for them.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
And the police/ig nor the state has made any statement on this brutality by sars. This is total abuse of power and unethical police practice.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by micflo28(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Curse be on the killers. Death will not depart their offsprings. You kill the offsprings of others and protect your own. The grave is quite shallow.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
thesicilian:
I don't want to live in a society that commits murder in order to correct stealing.

It quite pathetic. Many innocent people had been killed because of this thing. Torturing people to death because of missing/stolen items?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
mybestlove:

That is a Christian student in Kaduna, mind you. Your IGP who is part of the war on Christians won't say anything at all. This government is full of blood suckers

Bigot will always be a bigot. Shame!
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by WebTechGarden(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Beno3:
Now he is late, what happens to the police/SARS officers? angry angry
the police officers will be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by iukpe: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Girlsavage:
Few days ago i brought a report about a Young boy named Richard who was beaten to death by SARS official, After he allegedly bought a stolen phone of 10k...

[b]Read it here:
[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/4599500/only-son-beaten-death-sars#69092863

Well he has been laid to rest today, Amidst Tears.

The 300level student was buried at Gonin Gora Federal Cemetery Kaduna state..

May his soul rest in Peace, See more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/student-who-was-beaten-to-death-by-sars.html

I do not understand why SARS should go on jungle justice or beat up a school boy over a stolen phone. They have the boy, he did not steal the phone? He only purchased from the thief perhaps without knowing it was stolen. Why beat him, why kill him?
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by ahamonyeka(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
that's why the death of a police man don't move me.
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Ccdavies(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Girlsavage:
Few days ago i brought a report about a Young boy named Richard who was beaten to death by SARS official, After he allegedly bought a stolen phone of 10k...

[b]Read it here:
[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/4599500/only-son-beaten-death-sars#69092863

Well he has been laid to rest today, Amidst Tears.

The 300level student was buried at Gonin Gora Federal Cemetery Kaduna state..

May his soul rest in Peace, See more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/student-who-was-beaten-to-death-by-sars.html

What a pity; God help his family to bear this lost but in another news you can save your self from such! Stop buying stolen properties. You are not different from the thief itself! Don't try getting smart by buying costly phones at a groundnut amount for you may not be lucky to go Scot free! Oh yak aba. AmeM?
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by chidonez: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Leovibes:
This guy was my senior in command secondary school kaduna may his gentle soul rest in peace

yeah credo was his nickname,I think he came as a transfer student in tiger house
I rep 2015/2016..I just remembered him and babzo and all those wicked tiger house boys

may his soul rest in perfect peace

let government scrap this SARS self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Mryacks: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oh God this is so sad. He was such a young one. Why didnt just take back the phone or something and just leave this not to fulfil his promise in life....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by solexybaba(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rip richard.de wil surely pay wit their blood

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by felixawe(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
So many Stolen Among the youths. A lesson for all
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Leovibes(m): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2018
chidonez:

yeah credo was his nickname,I think he came as a transfer student in tiger house
I rep 2015/2016..I just remembered him and babzo and all those wicked tiger house boys

may his soul rest in perfect peace

let government scrap this SARS self

lol what is your name?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by sylve11: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Really sad. Journey well Richard sad
Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by femo86(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
What a useless country

What nonsense.....he bought a stolen phone, not that he stole the phone....Even if he stole the phone, BEATING him to death is very wrong..Haba cry cry

OMG.....what a young vibrant guy.

F****k our government...

My people, if you have your way to leave that shithole..please leave cos it could be you next time

RIP guy....and curse be unto your killers

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone by Bayoibee: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2018
That's the problem with this country we keep shouting shithole country,buhari is useless,all our politicians are recycling into power but the so called politician just keep laughing because they know when it comes to the election, just a bag of rice n oil or #10,000 will buy your vote,I was in ado ekiti last week and I over heard a lot of the youths there already saying they don't care who they vote for as long as they give them 5k or 10k they'll sell their vote,they were local uneducated ones mostly around 19-24 years of age,that's why these politicians keep mocking sowore even though he's an avenue for change and a threat to them by saying what's he's gonna do when he enters power,he doesn't have the money to support him and I just wish the majority of the youth in this country were smart to forget about temporary pleasure that won't last till the following day but because of their ignorance and following of the masses claiming their smart and support someone young and vibrant,some one who values life and justice,let me tell you all something Sars have not started yet o,wait till buhari enters for the second time,all the leaders in his cabinet are all unqualified most especially the IGP,even the minister of finance forged her nysc certificate and he kept quiet,he's gonna give these hausa uneducated youths power trust me,that's why he's not taking strong actions against them now because he needs their vote for the coming election.i know we the youths of the south west n east are definitely smarter than the north and if we join hands together we will over power their population and kick these corrupt politicians that don't value the lives of it's citizens out.Sowore for president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Policewoman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.