Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (40280 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by correctbae: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
It is another birthday celebration for triplets boys, it is really a joyous celebration as they mark their day today. One of the triplets @jamietriplets, took to his instagram page to share pictures and recounts the journey so far.

He wrote:
[b]A couple of years ago we were born.
MY STORY:
My parents already had 6kids, but then my immediate elder sister wanted a baby boy (she already was cool. So then, she disturbed both mumsy and pupsy, and they both disturbed each other at night �. After we were born, we brought a lot of blessings to my dad and family.
First I wanna say thank you to my late parents (especially my mum), her death wasn't natural ��. Secondly, my other siblings, they've been there for us through it all, made us not miss my mum too much.
Then of course to the love of my life (Peter and John), my lookalikes, my best friends, my gist partners, business partners, I love you two more than life itself.
I have more stories to share but I would stop here for now.
I just want to say Happy birthday to me and my brothers.
Wish us well, sow a seed if you want triplets �, but do it with faith.
May God continue to bless us, keep us and everybody around us. May he use us to bless our family and friends everybody I know. AMENNNNN
happy birthday 3pooh!!!![/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-cute-triplets-celebrates-their-birthday-today-pics/

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by adontcare(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
They look alike

32 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GavelSlam: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
adontcare:
They look alike

They don't look alike to me .

Please visit the optician.

7 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by adontcare(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

I
I will advice u do same. because they look alike to me.

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by correctbae: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
More pictures:

3 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by decatalyst(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GavelSlam: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
adontcare:
I will advice u do same. because they look alike to me.

Do you have quarter pass 4 (a.k.a cross) eyes ?
grin

Can't you see the one on the left looks nothing like the one on the right?

4 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GavelSlam: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=decatalyst post=69171484][/quote]

grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Them never still marry? They’re still doing fine boy. Okay na.

6 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by adontcare(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin
I think so too. Maybe ur eyes be like d type albino uses under the sun. because dey look identical

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GavelSlam: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
adontcare:
I think so too. Maybe ur eyes be like d type albino uses under the sun. because dey look identical

Ok na Apollo dey do you.

Wash am with urine.
grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ufuosman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Handsome men, hbd

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by adontcare(f): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok na Apollo dey do you.

Wash am with urine.
grin

I hear u o but I think u should pluck out ur eyes and wash it with jik then fix it back. That way, u can see wella

12 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Queenserah26(f): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
They are cute

3 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by IronTete(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
dope
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
They look a bit like dj exclusive

21 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by mightyhazell: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

tk ur own advice

7 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GavelSlam: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
mightyhazell:
tk ur own advice

grin

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by anochuko01(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
those two pple flirting up there. you're disturbing my piss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ovanny15(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
correctbae:
It is another birthday celebration for triplets boys, it is really a joyous celebration as they mark their day today. One of the triplets @jamietriplets, took to his instagram page to share pictures and recounts the journey so far.

He wrote:
[b]A couple of years ago we were born.
MY STORY:
My parents already had 6kids, but then my immediate elder sister wanted a baby boy (she already was cool. So then, she disturbed both mumsy and pupsy, and they both disturbed each other at night �. After we were born, we brought a lot of blessings to my dad and family.
First I wanna say thank you to my late parents (especially my mum), her death wasn't natural ��. Secondly, my other siblings, they've been there for us through it all, made us not miss my mum too much.
Then of course to the love of my life (Peter and John), my lookalikes, my best friends, my gist partners, business partners, I love you two more than life itself.
I have more stories to share but I would stop here for now.
I just want to say Happy birthday to me and my brothers.
Wish us well, sow a seed if you want triplets �, but do it with faith.
May God continue to bless us, keep us and everybody around us. May he use us to bless our family and friends everybody I know. AMENNNNN
happy birthday 3pooh!!!![/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-cute-triplets-celebrates-their-birthday-today-pics/

Happy birthday to you guys.
So much wish to carry your kind in my womb
So help me God. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Handsome dudes

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Badmus20(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
waooo.. Hot
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Sisijetue(f): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
You niggas up there should continue fighting....
Is it your look alike?

8 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by petenweke: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=GavelSlam post=69171398]

[/quote

Bad belle

3 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by jericco1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
they look different
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cute all the way....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
anochuko01:
those two pple flirting up there. you're disturbing my piss

Yes,even your urine grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cute. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wha!!! Are you kidding me?

Mad Resemblance shocked

If you think they look alike, press like

But if to you they don't really look alike just go and see an eyesist tongue

11 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Decapo: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

4 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Divay22(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cuteness overload

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.