Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (51389 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) by Bidapex(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

The one that happend to me two days ago... They actually transfered the money to another account. They didn't do recharge with it... How where they able to do this without my PIN? Could it be somebody close to me that has my pin? Or is this possible without my PIN...Because even me that has the account cannot transfer money without my PIN

Same issue on Monday, bought airtime nd transferred, did cardless withdrawal nd transferred the rest to another account. Went away with my phones. Even with find my phone turned on, I can't seem to get anything tangible about the thief. Complained to the bank nd network provider concerned, nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.