Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Breaking News: Heavy Fraud Going On With The NCEE Unity School Exams. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: Heavy Fraud Going On With The NCEE Unity School Exams. (419 Views)

2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Heavy Fraud Going On With The NCEE Unity School Exams. by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please this needs to reach the right quarters and its very urgent. The Unity school exams conducted on the 12 of April this year is yet to be published on their website. The has been marked and the examination body are going behind collecting money from parents to change their result for a higher mark

One Mr George who is a part of the fraud is collecting money from people to show them their scores. When l called him on phone he told me the result is out but its not on the website yet. He asked me to come to the office.

All the private school have released their result, WEAC have released their result which was written after the NCEE . This bodies are not ggovernment agencies. The man's nuber mr George is 0803 716 4161 government should investigate.

I know this is for education section, but this is the most visited section. Nigerians should call the number pretend you want to know is the result are out.

(1) (Reply)

OAU 20180 Admissions / Apply For Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Awards 2018 / Kareem Waris; Nigerian Youngest Discovered Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.