Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman (26030 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by adegeye38(m): 1:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Cumtroller:
Truth is bitter my dear friend.
So hw do u knw dey dont love me?
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Funjosh(m): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Dyt:

He hehehe
Uncleeee!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehe
Aunty
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by thambolo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
LordKO:

I'm glad we think alike. However, I'm not on Twitter.
Noted!
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
donsheddy1:
Sorry bro, is the ladies in your house in this category?

read my post again
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by LordKO(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
amokeme:

Can I buy you popcorn for this? cheesy
Nicely written!

I've started learning how to eat ten bowls of popcorn on the spot.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by BabbanBura(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

18. Nigerian guys do not notice the hardworking women in Nigeria because the guys are busy doing "Yahoon Yahoon' for Oyinbo head.

and the queens would not look awa side we wey no dey do G-things and no get dem G-boys kinda pepper
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by amokeme(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
LordKO:

I've started learning how to eat ten bowls of popcorn on the spot.
Lol, I sent you a PM..
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by dljbd1(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2018
I had a lady that best fits the OP's definition of an independent woman. I am currently trying to get her back mehn. All others I've dated after her are not worth it at all. I will be the luckiest man on earth if I get to marry this lady. I am all out to get her back and I will!
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by monex(m): 5:16am On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Typical Naija man, buys respect[submission] with his money.
Without money,most of you will feel very useless and insecure.

In fact you all should stop complaining of gold digging Naija ladies...they are the perfect fit for lots of you.

there is no analogy in what he wrote and your response.

that he thinks independent ladies are feminist means he has an issue with feminism not financial independence. He would like an independent lady who is not a feminist.

your assertion that he wants to buy respect/submission with money cannot be deduced from his post.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by pocohantas(f): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2018
monex:

there is no analogy in what he wrote and your response.

that he thinks independent ladies are feminist means he has an issue with feminism not financial independence. He would like an independent lady who is not a feminist.

your assertion that he wants to buy respect/submission with money cannot be deduced from his post.

Monex! Monex...hmmm undecided
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by monex(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Monex! Monex...hmmm undecided

I am sorry but i try to rationally follow and i couldnt find the inference.

unless there are other context i am unaware of.

My post was based only on what he write in that post
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
monex:

I am sorry but i try to rationally follow and i couldnt find the inference.

unless there are other context i am unaware of.

My post was based only on what he write in that post

I understand. That was your perspective, you quoted mine. Thanks.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
dljbd1:
I had a lady that best fits the OP's definition of an independent woman. I am currently trying to get her back mehn. All others I've dated after her are not worth it at all. I will be the luckiest man on earth if I get to marry this lady. I am all out to get her back and I will!

Now this would be a thread I would love to read.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by zexy2030(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2019
17. You can't find them in Nigeria

Because all the girls in Nigeria are gold diggers
There are, you have always been in the wrong place
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nackzy:
An independent woman hardly respects her Man especially when she makes more money than the man

We are not for weak men.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
17. You can't find them in Nigeria

Because all the girls in Nigeria are gold diggers

Nonsense
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2019
SoapQueen:

18. Nigerian guys do not notice the hardworking women in Nigeria because the guys are busy doing "Yahoon Yahoon' for Oyinbo head.

Na dem. For your mind you are one of the hardworking women in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.