Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning (594 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning by praizblog: 6:03am On Jul 08, 2018
A heartwarming photo of an older gentleman, Giuseppe, looking at the ocean as he seems to hug a framed photo is making international rounds on social media.

The viral image was captured by Italian restauranteur Giorgio Moffa and shared on his Facebook account.

He captioned the post (translated from Italian): “I don’t know this wonderful person I just know that his love was definitely a great love. I saw him cry.

I think men like that no longer exist. Sending you a strong hug, dear friend, you are a great man.”

Moffa lives in the oceanfront city of Gaeta in Italy. He tells Yahoo Lifestyle he has been witness to the heartbreaking scene of Giuseppe with his late wife’s portrait, staring into the ocean, every morning for several years.

“Giuseppe told me that the reason he visits this location is that a long time ago, they spent many good times together at the small beach nearby,” he says. .

“They were each other’s first love and they got married. It was truly a lifetime of love.” Moffa says that Giuseppe, 72, and his wife had three children. She died of an illness seven years ago.

He adds, “When he goes to a place where he has been to with his wife, he always brings her picture with him.”

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/grieving-man-takes-picture-of-his-late-wife-to-the-ocean-every-morning/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning by praizblog: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning by soberdrunk(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Oyinbo love can be romantic and "long term", if nah Nigerian man one small year 3 slay queen go don dey konk am and send am on errands...... angry
Re: Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning by TollaEstate: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning by OneCorner: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2018
This is depression setting in hard
Re: Grieving Man Takes Picture Of His Late Wife To The Ocean Every Morning by MrSensor(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2018
madness.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Honest Slayqueen Story. / Nigeria Is Still Blessed With Honest People (a True Life Story) / Criteria For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.