Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride (567 Views)

I’m Tired Of Fornication, Wayward Life – Blessing CEO Says As She Attends Shiloh / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son's Graduation With Ex Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride by goldcoinhub: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Yemisi Ilesanmi was recently spotted at the London gay pride where she shared photos of herself on her Facebook page with a message about bisexuality and also saying Jesus was bisexual.
Yemisi Ilesanmi can be considered as one of the few Nigerian bisexual women who posses the audacity to come out open about their sexuality.

''Oh yes, Bisexuals are not confused, we just have the amazing capacity to love and be emotionally and sexually attracted to same and other genders. Hurray, for Genderless Love! #londonpride #Pride #Pride2018 #pridematters#Bifabulous #bisexual #bisexuality #equality #humanrights #lgbt #activist#lgbtmonth #pridemonth #love #celebratelife #Bigirls #Biwomen #loveislove''

She even made mentioned that Jesus was also at the London Gay pride to party with other bisexuals. She actually posed with a man dressed as Jesus.

Jesus came to party at London Pride. It's his Pride too, afterall he was Bisexual...what with all that playing the field with the two sisters, Mary and Martha, while always hanging out with 12 hot men. Jesus was seriously ahead of the game.

No discrimination was his motto. So we hung out at Pride and took a pic. #londonpride #Pride2018 #Pride #Pridematters #Bifabulous #bisexual #equality #humanrights #lgbt #lgbtmonth #pridemonth #Jesus #bisexualjesus #loveislove #positivevibes #Atheist #myths #religion #blackgirlmagic

Her posts actually got the support of her few followers on Facebook

https://lailasnews.com/jesus-was-bisexual-nigerian-woman-writes-she-attends-london-gay-pride/

lalasticlala

Re: Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride by Nackzy: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
I thought they banned tramadol and codine or is she high from sex
Re: Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride by TollaEstate: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2018
God forbid
Re: Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Angels never slap dis one before we guess!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride by Donald95(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2018
But why must she attach Jesus to her foolishness
Re: Jesus Was Bisexual - Nigerian Woman Writes As She Attends London Gay Pride by kullozone(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2018
I love bi women so much. A 'threeesome' is always 'awesome' with them...

I don't like bi or gay guys, because I'm a chronic hypocrate (crate for carrying hippos) in matters like this... But ammo let 'em be though, as long as they don't come four feet close to me.

I love you, bi woman.
I don't care what you say about Jesus, son of the Christians' god and heir to the throne of heavensmiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Play A Game / HIV: The Most Dreaded Moment Of My Life... / The Reason For The High Birth Rate In June/july

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.