Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) (5765 Views)

Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Croatian president Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic became a meme star when she traveled economy to watch her team play, but her fame was sealed when she wore her team's shirt to sit among the suits for her countrymen's win over Russia.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.rt.com/sport/432291-croatia-president-russia-match/amp/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by stigmond(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Nc one,

1 Like

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Exchange of goals as celebrated by handshakes with Russia's prime minister Dmitry Medvedev, who was sitting one place away, with FIFA head Gianni Infantino between them.

Medvedev got his revenge when Russia equalized minutes later, but it was Grabar-Kitarovic whose celebrations will be best remembered, as Croatia, a country of 4 million, sealed its place among the top four in the world with a penalty shootout win.

Croatian politician bounced up and down next to Medvedev, who looked away, disappointment etched on his face.

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Pretty woman!
She was so so thrilled yesterday, who wouldn't be?!

Looking forward to the day Nigeria will have her 1st female President!
It could be a lady on this forum cheesy.
#BELIEVE

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2018
The match pain me sa, Akinveev try him best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2018
wink
See better MILF.

11 Likes

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2018
If Buhari was this this fit, I doubt he will ever go and watch super eagles play, even if they are playing in Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2018
JixNation:
wink

See better MILF.
Person mama.
A nation President?
Kontinue!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69180502:
Pretty woman!
She was so so thrilled yesterday, who wouldn't be?!

Looking forward to the day Nigeria will have her 1st female President!
It could be a lady on this forum cheesy.
#BELIEVE

I could be the fish or shrimps in your grill grin grin

Chochochocho shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69180596:
Person mama. A nation President? Kontinue!
Person mama no dey be MILF? You know her relationship with people of Croatia?
You know whether na Rakitiç dey shag her behind closed doors? Bros, Europeans, Asians and Americans are more open about sex than Africans.

13 Likes

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Sexy mama grin I love u jare
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
JixNation:

Person mama no dey be MILF?
You know her relationship with people of Croatia?

You know whether na Rakitiç dey shag her behind closed doors?
Bros, Europeans, Asians and Americans are more open about sex than Africans.
shocked shocked shocked.
Ok bye!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2018
hadjipapiey:

I could be the fish or shrimps in your grill grin grin

Chochochocho shocked
See gobee!

2 Likes

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2018
JixNation:
wink
See better MILF.
honestly grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

honestly grin grin grin
Oil dey your head.
Cc lalasticlala.
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by folake4u(f): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2018
I honestly like her spirit of sportsmanship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Baawaa(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2018
The final is sure for England, because Russia will want to revenge,they will work against Croatia by supporting England

1 Like

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Opinionated: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2018
It was interesting to watch what was happening at the VIP between the leaders.

See Squad of Croatian Players that Could Win World Cup
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Explorer, if you see that woman's bikini pictures ehnnn, You won't need sex pill again. A glimpse of her bikini pictures before sex would make you stay strong for 3hrs..

How do I find my way to her house? She's inviting me for something. I can read sings .
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by gift01: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2018
That's her

3 Likes

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by daveP(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2018
folake4u:
I honestly like her spirit of sportsmanship.
actions like this would make the male folks to give their women more chances at leadership with full support. an action no "war" from the female counterparts can win.

Happy Sunday.

If it's a trad, flaunt it well as you dance in His presence o.
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by skedman(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2018
JixNation:
If Buhari was this this fit, I doubt he will ever go and watch super eagles play, even if they are playing in Daura.
it is still you that will complain that killings are going on that he is busy watching football. so much distraction every where .............................

1 Like

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Explorers:
Both keepers tried their best but Croatia deserves the win.

Big up @Explorers

1 Like

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
gift01:
That's her
No that's Nicole Natalie Marrow Austin aka Coco Austin.She is an American actress,dancer,glamour model and web personality.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Explorers:
Is it sa or sha....... grin grin grin..Are you from ibadan??
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
pweshdodo:

Is it sa or sha....... grin grin grin..Are you from ibadan??

Lol....
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by ArcherPrime(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
The last two na old photos na angry
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by folake4u(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
daveP:
actions like this would make the male folks to give their women more chances at leadership with full support. an action no "war" from the female counterparts can win.

Happy Sunday.

If it's a trad, flaunt it well as you dance in His presence o.

Yeah you're right absolutely! The moment women stop forcing "feminism "ideology on men, that's the day men would give them more chances at leadership with total support. This is what they fail to understand. I wish Margaret Thatcher was still alive to educate them smiley.

Happy Sunday darling.

Yeah I flaunted well in church today tonguegrin.

1 Like

Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin Fine beautiful lady. Nigerian's and there hypocritical attitudes see them hailing her, the same people that will be the first to condemn omotola or genevieve are the same people hailing croatian president especially the muslims
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
It's explorers the wicked thread producer... well-done Boss
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by LabUdegbe(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
JixNation:
wink

See better MILF.

MILF indeed.. grin
Re: Croatia President Celebrates Victory Over Russia In Style(Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2018
JixNation:
so that you can accused him of wasting TAX payers money abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siasia Will Be Worse Than Amodu / Pictures From Theo Walcott’s Beautiful Wedding With Melanie Slade / NPFL( Double Header)- Dolphins Vs Nasarawa 2pm & Sharks Vs W. Wolves 4pm( Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.