Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos (40841 Views)

Tragedy As Tasued Graduate Dies Hours After Convocation (Photos) / UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (photos) / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Angelanest: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2018
A father surprised his daughter and moved her to tears after gifting her a brand new car to celebrate her achievement as the graduate and the first lawyer in the family.

Hon. Moses Ogodo, a youth leader and the former chairman of Sapele-Okpe Community in Delta state, presented a Lexus car to his daughter, Anita Ogodo after graduating with a Law degree from Benson Idahosa University in Benin city, Edo state. The car was presented to her at her convocation ceremony.

The excited daughter who took to Facebook to share the pictures, wrote;

Daddy Hon Moses Ogodo how do I tell you I love you ?? I how do I tell you am grateful, I know I haven’t given it me best all this years but you loved me regardless.

Daddy you have given me so much love that I can’t ask for more, you have done more than what it’s expected of a dad. I love you daddy..

Thanks daddy I love the car...Happy convocation to me LLB certified...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-moves-daughter-to-tears-gifts-her-new-ride-at-her-convocation-photos.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Awwwwww.
Good father.
Lucky girl.
Double Congratulations on Your Convocation and your Tear-rubber vehicle

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Angelanest: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by swiz123(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2018
This is so unmerited considering the kind of mediocre school she graduated from.

Also, her dad being a former chairman of sapele-okpe community, I can't help but think that his litle riches came from embezzled funds.

These above facts makes this a worthless news

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69180951:
Awwwwww.
Good father.
Lucky girl.
Double Congratulations on Your Convocation and your Tear-rubber vehicle

Did they increase Bmc stipends
When do you have time to sleep sef

Always online undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Arthurwinner(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2018
life is easier if ur pop is bouyant .....grind so ur children wunt av to face d kind of life u faced

9 Likes

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Nice
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2018
Ignore dat tin as usual.
Only God know if he wants to come and sleep in your house.
Odiegwu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by swiz123(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181092:
Ignore dat tin as usual.
Only God know if he wants to come and sleep in your house.
Odiegwu!

Odiegwu indeed.

You deserve to be given nairaland's most consistent commenters' Award

The sad thing is: you've never made an intelligent comment before - and the day you do, I will deactivate

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Ignore the wailer .
He's pained cos you NEVER had his time for once.
Cho cho cho put mouth into matter from nowhere.
Odiegwu!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by 21savages: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Hmmmm Former chairman
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Olalan(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations to her......
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by SalamRushdie: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2018
swiz123:
This is so unmerited considering the kind of mediocre school she graduated from.

Also, her dad being a former chairman of sapele-okpe community, I can't help but think litle riches came from embezzled funds.

These above facts makes this a worthless news

I as much as I hate to admit you are quite right you know

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by DanielsParker(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2018
how sweet
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by IamProdigy: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2018
smiley

Awesome dads....seems they only gift their daughters cry?
hardly heard of guys getting gifted.

congrats to her

NEED AN AMAZING LOGO... SEE MY PROFILE NOW
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Benblaq(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Lucky girl. but why didn't she consider the fact that her father is a former chairman and a government official, thus; the money will be looking like STOLEN AND EMBEZZLED FUND in the eyes of the public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by sinaj(f): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Ajebutter tongue tongue tongue

Am sure she has a job waiting for her already.

3 Likes

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Aare2050(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2018
More reason I'm working tirelessly to make it in life.

Check my signature if you wish to turn your story around too
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Eaugusta(f): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Congrats to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by ariesbull: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
The car no get brand name ....so that we can know if it's a brand new car or tokunbo wrapped nylon ...
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Imustreturn(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
cool
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Kendumazy(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Nice one. Congrats to her.
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by tokrizy: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2018
i wan buy private jet for my son

2 Likes

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by kalu61(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2018
if you have the money spoil the child on her/her achievement but Na the mama go chop the fruit pass

Life of a man

1 Like

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by tsavde(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2018
C how her mates were just celebration with her.
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2018
A man buy a car for a daughter and is news in Nigeria!

In Developed countries even teenagers buy their own cars...

Many fathers do more for their daughters without making noise even in naija!

5 Likes

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by rozayx5(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Beta father

4 Likes

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Una for snap d car full make we see na

See her cleavage in front of daddy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Na lie no be Lexus. Then give am one old '92 Honda Accord una dey call am Lexus. Sense fall on una.
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2018
I'll buy better cars for my kids
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by silent10(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Did they increase Bmc stipends
When do you have time to sleep sef

Always online undecided
looks like that guy is making u all restless tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.