Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos (40840 Views)

Tragedy As Tasued Graduate Dies Hours After Convocation (Photos) / UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (photos) / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by scantee(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
sinaj:
Ajebutter tongue tongue tongue

Am sure she has a job waiting for her already.
shocked
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Most fathers will do same if they are financially capable, father and daughters connection is deep.

1 Like

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by sinaj(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Tellemall:

According to the use of that word, she looks rather rundown. No offense, but they don't look like a very moneyed set of people in the family picture. They look like something I'd rather not describe.

The tag doesn't fit.
There are lots of wealthy people that are so humble that you wont be able to tell.

They dont look like the moneyed type yet he can afford a tear rubber car for his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Temptee101(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69180951:
Awwwwww.
Good father.
Lucky girl.
Double Congratulations on Your Convocation and your Tear-rubber vehicle
Apart from BMC job, when do you attend to your other needs like laundry, sleeping, bathing etc...? Or are you simply a robot stationed somewhere to just vomit nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Benblaq:
Go and ask Femi Adesinas' daughter bro.
i am asking you
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by davereal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
swiz123:
This is so unmerited considering the kind of mediocre school she graduated from.

Also, her dad being a former chairman of sapele-okpe community, I can't help but think that his litle riches came from embezzled funds.

These above facts makes this a worthless news

Children of hate will always talk!

1. Benson Idahosa University has one of the best Law Faculties in Nigeria. In 2016, the faculty won a moot court competition that has the likes of Lagos State University (LASU), Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID), Bayero University Kano (BUK), University of Benin (UNIBEN), University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), University of Uyo (UNIUYO), River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), and University of Jos (UNIJOS).

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/moot-court-competition-benson-idahosa-varsity-wins-1st-prize

I just wish poor youths (in intellect and money) will appreciate the fact that the distinction between public and private school as misconceived by folks like you is nothing but a pathetic illusion. i'm a product of Benson Idahosa University and a proud one. currently writing my thesis in UI, and i must tell you, there is nothing special here. Have seen and interacted with the best from these public schools.

2. The fact that the father was a former chairman of a community does not automatically mean that all his wealth comes from embezzled funds. Parents have bought more than cars for their children even without achieving anything. Its matter of what you have is what you give.

So the gift is merited even without a law degree
the gift is merited even though she is not a graduate of Harvard

You guys should channel your energies to making money instead of hating on people unnecessarily.
How many of your so called "Ivy League" schools' graduates are wondering the streets of twitter and nairaland begging for jobs.
And how many guys made it out there without passing through the four walls of even a "mediocre university"?

Think! the context have changed! Don't be left behind!
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Tellemall: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
sinaj:
There are lots of wealthy people that are so humble that you wont be able to tell.

They dont look like the moneyed type yet he can afford a tear rubber car for his daughter.

Doesn't that defy the word "ajebutter", not looking moneyed? I always thought that Nigerians mean a pampered person who, apparently, looks "petted" and "posh" and is born with the means to look that way.

This one appears rather old. With the definition of ajebutter she should be younger and in a more prestigious University. Besides Nigerians use imported damaged cars, put plastics on the seats and call them brand new.

What do you want us to think?

The word you used- "ajebutter" -is confusing in this context.

In other news...
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tellemall:

Doesn't that defy the word "ajebutter", not looking moneyed? I always thought that Nigerians mean a pampered person who, apparently, looks "petted" and "posh" and is born with the means to look that way.

This one appears rather old. With the definition of ajebutter she should be younger and in a more prestigious University. Besides Nigerians use imported damaged cars, put plastics on the seats and call them brand new.

What do you want us to think?

The word you used- "ajebutter" -is confusing in this context.

In other news...

Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by agohmamuda(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
sinaj:

Read again. The man is a Hon. who's says he has to look rich to be rich?? He's got money babe.
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
agohmamuda:

Read again. The man is a Hon. who's says he has to look rich to be rich?? He's got money babe.
was replying someone
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Benblaq(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
sinaj:
was replying someone
He's making a point.
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by swiperthefox: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
swiz123:
This is so unmerited considering the kind of mediocre school she graduated from.

Also, her dad being a former chairman of sapele-okpe community, I can't help but think that his litle riches came from embezzled funds.

I agree with you partly. She graduated as a law student but made so many grammatical blunders on that piece. May be the mistakes was due to excitement.
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by kantoronto: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Youth leader and the daughter is...
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by coldcandy: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
See nails like a retired olosh
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by osariemen2(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
swiz123:

Why would you call BIU a mediocre school..take that back
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by mcfestgee: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
swiz123:

You just use words you do not know the meaning. what makes a school a mediocre? What makes you believe the school you attended is more superior; that is if you have even made your JAMB, idiot
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by nigeria005(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
anyway, na jollof rice and small coke my papa take suprise me 4my convocation
Re: Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / U.S. To Deport 16,000 Nigerian Students, ASUU Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.