Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator (3038 Views)

The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / 10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Today, I will spend the next few minutes stating my findings, hoping someone will understand the confusion in the Bible and Koran, which were actually not intentional, although some were machinations of Yaweh and Allah, which has worked so far, for the very purpose of mental enslavement, but it is time a Soul or two be free from such control by manufacture of ignorances, lies and decoys.

god: The popular verse in the Bible clearly stated 'Ye are gods, and children of Most High God': This word stands true, that humans are gods, each soul is a god and a fractal of 'Most High God'. Most High God here is not Yahweh or Allah, it means the Creator, which I will spend more time explaining.

So, yes let me explain Most High God, cos when we do so, it will explain the place of Jehovah aka Yahweh better, and Allah whose aspect is Ishtar.

There are a lot of references in the Bible with 'Lord God, Almighty God, King of Kings, Lord of Lords etc' humans had confusion understanding that these labels are not titles of the same one God, not at all. Lord God means an Elder that rules among the Gods, something like the most Senior God in the council of Gods. The Title Lord God does not represent Jesus or Jehovah, but many have made claims to this title.

Creator which is termed Almighty God in the Bible, is the Most important emphasis here. Creator is not a person, as a matter of fact, all beings above the 13th density have Shape-shifting capabilities, as a matter of fact, in the early days, humans who were very psychic and spiritual used to change to different forms of animals, trees and even dragons. I am sure most people have heard of such stories where humans disappear and appear. These are all capabilities of God-like beings, so humans as gods have these inbuilt mechanisms in their Non-Physical Bodies which powers the physical body, that other body, the non-physical, is the real body, while the physical body is just the avatar. That is why when you go to bed, the non-physical body moves to other dimensions ans densities. There is an aspect of that body in different planes of existence. I digressed but let us proceed.

Now, let us talk about Allah, Jehovah, Vishnu etc etc.

For you to understand what these Gods are, you need to understand that they once lived on Earth, and then you need to know what Earth is, so you can understand your purpose and the role of Gods.

Earth is an educational ground where you come to learn lessons, it is an avatar reality training habitats where Souls are forged into Gods. And as you grow from being Human Souls to Divine Souls so is your creative abilities. That is why we are called co-creators. The Gods maintain our solar system etc etc.

But Jehovah and Allah, were very mean Gods. Jehovah especially, kept informing people that he is the Almighty God, but there is nothing like such, there is Creator and Creator has no form, it is the Intelligence Infinity, the Conscious Disembodied Presence, which we are. So, each Human on this plane of existence should understand that religions seek to stall your spiritual growth and keep you reincarnating on a dying planet for ever.

So, please guys, as you go to church and be told about Heaven and Hell, note that this Earth that you live now, there is no place like this. You must learn the lessons and break all forms of ignorance translated as karma and sins, and lighten the density of vibration of soul for ethereal knowledge to flow through your organism and welcome your Higher Self or Spirit Guide. That is when you will start knowing the truth downloaded directly. Religions call this, Holy SPirit, but these words are the confusion.

I hope to find time to do this often.

Do not trust the Gods, in the Holy books, we know their tales of hatred and wars. Pushing different races of humans to fight each other. Promising virgins when souls dont Bleep. Promising Hell fire when fire does not burn spirit or Soul. How can fire burn a soul.

In fact they teach you cannibalism. You are told to eat Human Flesh and drink human blood. And you eat it and drink it. Those are Rituals, communion is rituals. Bowing down and hitting your head on the floor 5 times a day is rituals of worship, you are surrendering yourselves to the Gods, that we are even smarter than.

Let us learn to trust our abilities. That is when Creator's Spirit shall reveal truth to us all.

Respect only the Creator, which is the Spirit in you, that makes you Creator, no other being out there has power over you when you know this truth. I do not ask you to believe, belief do not work. When you know the Truth that the Creator Spirit is what you are, you shall be set free.

Do not believe me, do your own findings. And you will come to this conclusion.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by mbahjohnpaul: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Another twist to the same rubbish.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2018
emrain:
Another twist to the same rubbish.

Emrain, which rubbish ?
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Dami12345: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2018
Thank you.
I hope we can speak more often.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:
Today, I will spend the next few minutes stating my findings, hoping someone will understand the confusion in the Bible and Koran, which were actually not intentional, although some were machinations of Yaweh and Allah, which has worked so far, for the very purpose of mental enslavement, but it is time a Soul or two be free from such control by manufacture of ignorances, lies and decoys.

god: The popular verse in the Bible clearly stated 'Ye are gods, and children of Most High God': This word stands true, that humans are gods, each soul is a god and a fractal of 'Most High God'. Most High God here is not Yahweh or Allah, it means the Creator, which I will spend more time explaining.

So, yes let me explain Most High God, cos when we do so, it will explain the place of Jehovah aka Yahweh better, and Allah whose aspect is Ishtar.

There are a lot of references in the Bible with 'Lord God, Almighty God, King of Kings, Lord of Lords etc' humans had confusion understanding that these labels are not titles of the same one God, not at all. Lord God means an Elder that rules among the Gods, something like the most Senior God in the council of Gods. The Title Lord God does not represent Jesus or Jehovah, but many have made claims to this title.

Creator which is termed Almighty God in the Bible, is the Most important emphasis here. Creator is not a person, as a matter of fact, all beings above the 13th density have Shape-shifting capabilities, as a matter of fact, in the early days, humans who were very psychic and spiritual used to change to different forms of animals, trees and even dragons. I am sure most people have heard of such stories where humans disappear and appear. These are all capabilities of God-like beings, so humans as gods have these inbuilt mechanisms in their Non-Physical Bodies which powers the physical body, that other body, the non-physical, is the real body, while the physical body is just the avatar. That is why when you go to bed, the non-physical body moves to other dimensions ans densities. There is an aspect of that body in different planes of existence. I digressed but let us proceed.

Now, let us talk about Allah, Jehovah, Vishnu etc etc.

For you to understand what these Gods are, you need to understand that they once lived on Earth, and then you need to know what Earth is, so you can understand your purpose and the role of Gods.

Earth is an educational ground where you come to learn lessons, it is an avatar reality training habitats where Souls are forged into Gods. And as you grow from being Human Souls to Divine Souls so is your creative abilities. That is why we are called co-creators. The Gods maintain our solar system etc etc.

But Jehovah and Allah, were very mean Gods. Jehovah especially, kept informing people that he is the Almighty God, but there is nothing like such, there is Creator and Creator has no form, it is the Intelligence Infinity, the Conscious Disembodied Presence, which we are. So, each Human on this plane of existence should understand that religions seek to stall your spiritual growth and keep you reincarnating on a dying planet for ever.

So, please guys, as you go to church and be told about Heaven and Hell, note that this Earth that you live now, there is no place like this. You must learn the lessons and break all forms of ignorance translated as karma and sins, and lighten the density of vibration of soul for ethereal knowledge to flow through your organism and welcome your Higher Self or Spirit Guide. That is when you will start knowing the truth downloaded directly. Religions call this, Holy SPirit, but these words are the confusion.

I hope to find time to do this often.

Do not trust the Gods, in the Holy books, we know their tales of hatred and wars. Pushing different races of humans to fight each other. Promising virgins when souls dont Bleep. Promising Hell fire when fire does not burn spirit or Soul. How can fire burn a soul.

In fact they teach you cannibalism. You are told to eat Human Flesh and drink human blood. And you eat it and drink it. Those are Rituals, communion is rituals. Bowing down and hitting your head on the floor 5 times a day is rituals of worship, you are surrendering yourselves to the Gods, that we are even smarter than.

Let us learn to trust our abilities. That is when Creator's Spirit shall reveal truth to us all.

Respect only the Creator, which is the Spirit in you, that makes you Creator, no other being out there has power over you when you know this truth. I do not ask you to believe, belief do not work. When you know the Truth that the Creator Spirit is what you are, you shall be set free.

Do not believe me, do your own findings. And you will come to this conclusion.
Tell them o

In the face of glaring errors in elementary science in the Bible and Qur'an, and a bevy of mistakes and contradictions in these books, ignorant Christians and Muslims still fail to see the many weaknesses of Yahweh and Allah, still fail to see the deceit and scam.

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2018
gensteejay:

Tell them o

In the face of glaring errors in elementary science in the Bible and Qur'an, and a bevy of mistakes and contradictions in these books, ignorant Christians and Muslims still fail to see the many weaknesses of Yahweh and Allah, still fail to see the deceit and scam.

The more people we can enlighten, the more we can help save our planet. Even if it is one person a year, it is something. I was infected by this virus called religion for decades. When my eyes finally opened, I nearly lost my senses. There was nothing to hold on to. Because it is so tough to realize that you are in charge of your life, and that the God you so rely on, was a construct of some advanced entities who does not wish us well.

That is when the worship program, a great virus died in me. I had to face my own demons. We all must cross that path, if we are to recognize the Divinity that we are.

4 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2018
"Man shall not live by bread alone."
"Christians" are looking for miracles (bread) here and there. Miracle is the fuel of Christianity, especially in Africa. They don't know that they have the power to vibrate whatever miracle they want.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2018
gensteejay:

Tell them o

these people can't see because they are afraid to do so.

If you like move mountains, you can convince a man to see what he doesn't want to see.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Emrain, which rubbish ?

There are no such things as God, Gods, or creator. However, the best way to convince another man to buy your illusion is to be what he'd like to become. Bashing other gods while believing you're a God yourself is counter-productive.

I might have been harsh with my words, but everything is an illusion, there are no such things as God and gods. It's all rubbish.

Disclaimer: this is my illusion for now, and I don't need any validation from anyone neither do I need to convince anyone to subscribe to my school of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Qpetz:
"Man shall not live by bread alone."
"Christians" are looking for miracles (bread) here and there. Miracle is the fuel of Christianity, especially in Africa. They don't know that they have the power to vibrate whatever miracle they want.

What miracle have you been able to "vibrate" in the last 24hrs? It has to be a miracle peculiar to you.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2018
emrain:

There are no such things as God, Gods, or creator. However, the best way to convince another man to buy your illusion is to be what he'd like to become. Bashing other gods while believing you're a God yourself is counter-productive.

I might have been harsh with my words, but everything is an illusion, there are no such things as God and gods. It's all rubbish.

Disclaimer: this is my illusion for now, and I don't need any validation from anyone neither do I need to convince anyone to subscribe to my school of thought.

Your arrogance is understood.

If you will pay attention, I will proof to you that you are right. And you are right, at this stage in your life. But your truth right now, is not another person's truth, which is why many people disagree with you.

When someone says, there is no God, I agree. There is no God right now. But there was One before now. When someone says, there are no Gods, I agree, there are no Gods right now on Earth, but there were Gods at a certain time.

There was an Era, when Giants as tall as Mountain Everest occupied this Earth, it was called Terra then, Gaia at a certain time when Sophia, the Divine Feminine was here physically. So, if you want me to proceed, I can tell you about your truth.

What remains now, is the knowledge of the Forever Now. So, let me begin:

Earth is no longer serving the purpose it was designed to serve. And believe me not, but pay attention. We are 20,000 times smaller in size and intelligence that the Species that once lived made this plane their home. We develop Technologies to communicate over long distances because our telepathic abilities got bad after the 12 strands of our DNA became 2 strands while the remaining 10 are now called 'junk DNA'.

Awakening or Ascension or Spiritual Growth is the process, of gaining enlightenment, which means, de-programming the lies and false hood and gaining knowledge of the world, until we are able to activate core areas of the brain via neurotransmission, so the micro-tubules fire enough light energies to activate the dormant DNA. Once the DNA activations start occuring, those individuals start seeing Number Sequences and synchronicities and their ESP increases, telephatic abilities awaken, clairvoyance etc.

When that occurs, you start seeing beyond the veil. That is when you start knowing what we are discussing here.

I would have spent more time explaining this, but I see that you do not appreciate it, so I will stop and ask you nicely to vacate the thread. We will no longer welcome those who insult others here, but if you wanna be here. Be nice, and you will be able to learn enough to activate certain aspects of you to start seeing beyond where you are now.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
these people can't see because they are afraid to do so.

If you like move mountains, you can convince a man to see what he doesn't want to see.

They truly can not see, it is not that they are denying the essence, some of these people are created in the matrix here by the Solid State Entity that controls the Yahweh and Allah ideology virus programs, they are non-player characters and have no original essence, the Logos. They are the so called 'Waka Pass' or 'Extras'. They can not be saved easily. Only trauma saves them.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

They truly can not see, it is not that they are denying the essence, some of these people are created in the matrix here by the Solid State Entity that controls the Yahweh and Allah ideology virus programs, they are non-player characters and have no original essence, the Logos. They are the so called 'Waka Pass' or 'Extras'. They can not be saved easily. Only trauma saves them.
oh please don't start. I didn't leave one religion or belief just to fall for another

For one thing, I believe life has no purpose save the one we give to it. We are born, we decide if we want to live or not, become this or that and if we work for it, we can achieve it.

There's no one up there controlling our life nor give destiny to us.

Life just exists like all other animals we must strive to exist and then when death calls, we go and rot away.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
oh please don't start. I didn't leave one religion or belief just to fall for another

For one thing, I believe life has no purpose save the one we give to it. We are born, we decide if we want to live or not, become this or that and if we work for it, we can achieve it.

There's no one up there controlling our life nor give destiny to us.

Life just exists like all other animals we must strive to exist and then when death calls, we go and rot away.

That is fine, and who is asking you to join any religion and where teh fucck did you get that from.

Your analogy is accurate, and you are totally safe on the physical aspect. But my discussion is multi-dimensional. I am not here to tell anyone to worship bullshiit, but after death where ?

That is where I am talking about, cos at the end of the day, if you believe there is no external grid that traps souls based on densities then, that is totally your business and not mine. Until you accidentally experience bi-location or astral projection, then you wont understand. I was an atheist until I experienced it. That is what sparked my search, I do not believe in any fuccking one God, there are many of them all over the Astral controlling people here on the physical. I am a witness to that fact. So I know what lies beyond the veil and how to navigate fearlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by iamay(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Nice post op reminds me of billyonaire or is this your alternate moniker?
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
emrain:

What miracle have you been able to "vibrate" in the last 24hrs? It has to be a miracle peculiar to you.

I have everything I need. I'm abundance.

Instead of you to listen and learn, you're proving Mr know all. Good luck with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Qpetz:

Instead of you to listen and learn, you're proving Mr know all. Good luck with your ignorance.

Friend, do not bother yourself. Ever since I realized that not all Humans have Divinity in them I rest easy. The theory that some people are empty shells designed to confuse others are true. Some people will never experience anything supernatural, cos they are just bodily humans designed with the programs of the matrix, like clones but using a different plasma tech.

These messages resonate only with people who can relate. And it is meant for those, ONLY.

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

That is fine, and who is asking you to join any religion and where teh fucck did you get that from.

Your analogy is accurate, and you are totally safe on the physical aspect. But my discussion is multi-dimensional. I am not here to tell anyone to worship bullshiit, but after death where ?

That is where I am talking about, cos at the end of the day, if you believe there is no external grid that traps souls based on densities then, that is totally your business and not mine. Until you accidentally experience bi-location or astral projection, then you wont understand. I was an atheist until I experienced it. That is what sparked my search, I do not believe in any fuccking one God, there are many of them all over the Astral controlling people here on the physical. I am a witness to that fact. So I know what lies beyond the veil and how to navigate fearlessly.

Typical.

What's with all the f*ck you kept typing?

Anyways, I don't believe in life after death. In fact I've experienced it myself. Lolz (that's what most religion use to get their members.

We exist just as other animals and when we die we go just like them.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Qpetz:

wow, I can see you're so enlightened.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Typical.

What's with all the f*ck you kept typing?

Anyways, I don't believe in life after death. In fact I've experienced it myself. Lolz (that's what most religion use to get their members.

We exist just as other animals and when we die we go just like them.

Do not use the word 'We', it will suit your independent ego, to actually use 'I', except you belong the to a collective personality cult, which I will understand. So henceforth, use the world 'I', and I will understand.

Having stated the above, it is true that when you recognize yourself just as your 'physical ego construct', you sincerely can view the world in that Light, and it is okay. But there are people like me, who, when they close their eyes, they find themselves in a world, more real that this limited consciousness bandwidth, a world where you smell, touch, have sex and have real friends, and it feels more homely than Earth. Even more so, we totally understand what Life on Earth means, and why we choose to reincarnate on Earth, and exactly how we can navigate the other worlds. People like us can not be wished away by 'I's like you.

So, you have no right to say 'we', you just have to realize that your reality is limited to the physical plane, but for 'me', I travel many worlds and I am not alone. We are so many, walking this Earth.

We know what you are, and we call you, Non-Player Characters, and are germinated on the matrix and your lives end here when you die. But for me, I know where home is.

Please understand this Truth. Dear Non-Player Character of Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H). People like us came to this world and were worshipped as Gods, but then we came here to remind others that God is a scam, Gods did exist, but Creator is Divine, and each who understand this call. Finds the way back home.

So this message is not for you, those who know this call. Will wake up and return back home. That is my mission and the subjects know who they are. We are pulling out of the Game.

We are fearless.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Do not use the word 'We', it will suit your independent ego, to actually use 'I', except you belong the to a collective personality cult, which I will understand. So henceforth, use the world 'I', and I will understand.

Having stated the above, it is true that when you recognize yourself just as your 'physical ego construct', you sincerely can view the world in that Light, and it is okay. But there are people like me, who, when they close their eyes, they find themselves in a world, more real that this limited consciousness bandwidth, a world where you smell, touch, have sex and have real friends, and it feels more homely than Earth. Even more so, we totally understand what Life on Earth means, and why we choose to reincarnate on Earth, and exactly how we can navigate the other worlds. People like us can not be wished away by 'I's like you.

So, you have no right to say 'we', you just have to realize that your reality is limited to the physical plane, but for 'me', I travel many worlds and I am not alone. We are so many, walking this Earth.

We know what you are, and we call you, Non-Player Characters, and are germinated on the matrix and your lives end here when you die. But for me, I know where home is.

Please understand this Truth. Dear Non-Player Character of Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H). People like us came to this world and were worshipped as Gods, but then we came here to remind others that God is a scam, Gods did exist, but Creator is Divine, and each who understand this call. Finds the way back home.

So this message is not for you, those who know this call. Will wake up and return back home. That is my mission and the subjects know who they are. We are pulling out of the Game.

We are fearless.
laughs.

I love how people try to mystify nonsense.

So my use of "we" is now spiritual and can land you in trouble? (can't stop laughing)

So you know a world that's more real than earth then why didn't you stay there?

Get married there and have everything you desire? Why choose the virtual over reality?

Another trash. You've been brainwashed and you have no one to tell you.

So let's talk about incarnation, where did you spend your former life? Where you poor or rich then?

Another stupid assumption. Let me tell you something, this physical world is all there is but each of us can visit a world created by our brains, more like our imagination and that's what we do when we use that visual reality headsets, our computers.

But saying you visit other worlds is total nonsense

And please, how many people are worshipping you as a God grin

You're even using the earth as an acronym to confuse yourself but don't forget that this world is called earth in only the English language. There are literally thousands of translations, wonder how you can relate all of them to your nonsense.

And please I'm using the we again. We including you are nothing but chickens with bigger brains.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Friend, do not bother yourself. Ever since I realized that not all Humans have Divinity in them I rest easy. The theory that some people are empty shells designed to confuse others are true. Some people will never experience anything supernatural, cos they are just bodily humans designed with the programs of the matrix, like clones but using a different plasma tech.

These messages resonate only with people who can relate. And it is meant for those, ONLY.

I've been learning a lot from you.

Keep up your good works.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
emrain:

wow, I can see you're so enlightened.

I wouldn't be here if I'm.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
emrain:

God, I love this guy already.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

These messages resonate only with people who can relate. And it is meant for those, Only .
@ the bolded

that's another religious trash.

" I know my sheep and my sheep knows me."

"Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you"

"To us who are saved'

Religions always take it that few are destined to be saved, while the masses will perish, this makes their members feel previleged and honored to be amongst the few" elects"

Most of you claiming to be enlightened here are actually brainwashed from one religion to another and are students of Google.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
@ the bolded

that's another religious trash.

" I know my sheep and my sheep knows me."

"Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you"

"To us who are saved'

Religions always take it that few are destined to be saved, while the masses will perish, this makes their members feel previleged and honored to be amongst the few" elects"

Most of you claiming to be enlightened here are actually brainwashed from one religion to another and are students of Google.

I feel for you, seriously I do. Just knowing you are matrix software program designed to live and generate negative emotions for the Yahweh Solid State Virus brings pity to you. You are called a Non-Player Character resident of the matrix of Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H). Trust me when I say, I know the entities that designed you. You have no Logos of the Creator. That is just the true fact. No matter how you try, you may never know Lucid Dreaming, something as simple as that.

No one is asking you to join anything and this thread actually is not for you viruses. That is if you know you are just a Virus in the Matrix and your Life ends here after your Death. I could not live happy if I was a Program like you without Stamp of Divinity. You keep saying that Life ends in death and nothing out there, and I say I agree, because you just a Software Program in the Simulated Reality, something we call Waka Pass or Extras in Movies.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Qpetz:

I've been learning a lot from you.

Keep up your good works.

Do not stop searching until you connect your Higher Self. Worship None, that is the trick. Who ever you worship, you surrender your Powers. Yes, you have inert powers, you will soon find out. There is nothing to worship out there and as you begin your journey, trust only your instinct. There is no God out there without their own motives.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

I feel for you, seriously I do. Just knowing you are matrix software program designed to live and generate negative emotions for the Yahweh Solid State Virus brings pity to you. You are called a Non-Player Character resident of the matrix of Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H). Trust me when I say, I know the entities that designed you. You have no Logos of the Creator. That is just the true fact. No matter how you try, you may never know Lucid Dreaming, something as simple as that.

No one is asking you to join anything and this thread actually is not for you viruses. That is if you know you are just a Virus in the Matrix and your Life ends here after your Death. I could not live happy if I was a Program like you without Stamp of Divinity. You keep saying that Life ends in death and nothing out there, and I say I agree, because you just a Software Program in the Simulated Reality, something we call Waka Pass or Extras in Movies.
hahaha I'm now now a computer software? Please in which computer am I residing?

So if I believe you now I become a "whatever" and then have everlasting life Another Jesus, Allah I think.

Let me tell you something, you can continue deceiving and deluding yourself with all this trash.

Can't stop laughing at the nonsense some people can believe in.

So I'm a virus because I won't believe your trash (well all religions do label non-believers with a bad name do believers won't want to slide off the chain, Christian call them sinners, don't know about the Islam) Wonders shall never end so you were once a virus but when you believed you were immediately turned into a "new creature"

I think we should start preaching to HIV and other viruses instead of treating them, so they can repent and then be changed into other harmless creatures.

Nonsense.

All of us will go 6 feet below, no matrix or anything can save you do save all this drama for the opera.

OH by the way is your matrix related to the matrix I know? The movie of course.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
hahaha I'm now now a computer software? Please in which computer am I residing?

So if I believe you now I become a "whatever" and then have everlasting life Another Jesus, Allah I think.

Let me tell you something, you can continue deceiving and deluding yourself with all this trash.

Can't stop laughing at the nonsense some people can believe in.

All of us will go 6 feet below, no matrix or anything can save you do save all this drama for the opera.

OH by the way is your matrix related to the matrix I know? The movie of course.

That is exactly what I am saying, but I am seriously telling you, that you should say, nothing exist in you that can survive death. That is your true reality. But as for me and others that I know. We already know what happen after death. I have experienced it, so you are called a Non-Player Character in the matrix. That is why you do not experience Soul Travel. When you die, it is your end. But it is not every one.

Sorry bros.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

That is exactly what I am saying, but I am seriously telling you, that you should say, nothing exist in you that can survive death. That is your true reality. But as for me and others that I know. We already know what happen after death. I have experienced it, so you are called a Non-Player Character in the matrix. That is why you do not experience Soul Travel. When you die, it is your end. But it is not every one.

Sorry bros.
erm just for sake of viewers.

Where did you spend your former
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
erm just for sake of viewers.

Where did you spend your former

Do not act stupid, because you are not stupid. We are having a discussion here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATE: The Nachi "Miracle" River (pictures) / The Secret About Tithing You Should Know / The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.