Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos (56977 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by lifestyle1(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2018
cry
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Imustreturn(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
moscobabs:
I will rather walk from Oshodi to Sango than using any form of bike of two tires

If u ever experience bike accident, when next u see bike u go dey run like mad...

RIP to the dead.
I dey fear bike like wetin

1 Like

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181676:

Only Jesus can save.

And he can only save those already saved. Wawu.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Riodiao(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2018
I saw them yesterday around trans amadi road. jeeze
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by adeneeyee: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2018
Na wetin happen to Yusuf Buhari be this oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I fear power bike pass woman

1 Like

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Unbreakable007: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
They have made it.
Congratulations to the couples.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2018
The lady in question has been reported to be a biochemistry student of the University of Port Harcourt.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by madgoat(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2018
When you tell them to stop speeding on powerbikes, they will not hear. Now see the end result grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by AntiGod: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181676:

Only Jesus can save.

ZOMBIE
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by themodernman: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181676:

Only Jesus can save.

Foolish Fool spotted...

2 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by horlakunle25(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2018
hmmmmm power bike ehn!n olowo fi owo ra iku ni, may God continue to protect us all d time.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Drchristian:

Sad even d helmet couldn't save the rider

The head is only one part of the body, my dear friend.

The helmet cannot prevent a broken neck.

The surest way to avoid death in an accident is to avoid over-speeding. Overspeeding leads to high deceleration (high-gee impact) which can shred internal organs no matter the "helmetry" and "airbaggery" of the victim.

Overspeeding is deadly tomfoolery.

5 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Zalvage(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
cry undecided
Sad end though!

People screaming out that power bikes are death trap are just being hypocritical...

How many people die in car crash in a year?

How many die in plane crashes?

How many die even inside commuter buses in a year?

How many die on their beds?

How many die in the bathroom by slipping?

There are thousands ways to die!!!

Something must kill a man!

We are all listed on our final destination... cry

Na God get the final say!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2018
That doesn't stop me from riding my powerbike in the street of Abuja durin weekends and public holidays.

Something must kill a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Zinny25(f): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2018
Seriously the way guys on power bike speed eeh keeps me wondering if they humans or robots...

It's a pity... RIP is all I can say

3 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
May their souls rest in peace...

Please let's try to be very careful and watchful of our movements, the kind of riders/drivers we enter their bikes or vehicles. If they are over speeding please challenge them to slow down.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181676:

Only Jesus can save.
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by tartar9(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Eeyah...They are probably Igbos who wished buhari's son death during a similar accident.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Lawalmd(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2018
R. I. P to the dead
We live and ride, checking from this pictures I'm certain the accident was caused by the pedestrian, I see this happen almost on a daily basis where you will horn and even rev the engine and people would still decide to walk right in front of a fast moving bike as if the braking of a bike is supposed to be instant, most times when this happen I ride really close to the person and give him a good slap while on motion. Riding a power bike is not a death wish people its a passion for the machines.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by davillian(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....Still doesn't reduce the love I have for P bikes...

Something must kill a man
I know the hayabusa will kill me but till then .

3 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Deltatoto: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
This is very unfortunate. A man and his female partner have been killed in a fatal accident which reportedly happened early this morning in Rivers state.

The couple were said to be on a power bike before the accident occurred near Bori Camp (Aba road) in Rumukpakolosi, Port Harcourt, the state capital.

The couple died instantly according to reports as another person who was trying to cross the road was also hit and killed by the speeding motorcycle and his leg crushed in the process.

The three victims are yet to be identified as their pictures were shared online in a bid to locate their families and relations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/couple-on-power-bike-killed-along-with-one-other-after-accident-in-rivers.html
chai pull this girl jean make I just put preeeeek.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by chronique(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Jesus!!!! God, I can't thank you enough for saving me from a terrible bike accident that would have cut short my life. That was in the early 2000s. I used to be a fan of power bikes then but when I survived that accident, I started dreading bikes. People were asking if we were dead but me and the bike rider came out of the gutter without bodily injuries but I had severe chest pains for more than 7 months. I have also seen terrible bike accidents that the passengers died on the spot. One other incident, a trailer crushed the rider's head on the road. Since then, I have dreaded bikes. Can only manage to take them on very short distances on roads that are not busy.

1 Like

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by DavidEsq(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Thats why I sold my power bike.

I almost died on it

RIP
How did u almost die in it. Abeg tell us
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by DavidEsq(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
chronique:
Jesus!!!! God, I can't thank you enough for saving me from a terrible bike accident that would have cut short my life. That was in the early 2000s. I used to be a fan of power bikes then but when I survived that accident, I started dreading bikes. People were asking if we were dead but me and the bike rider came out of the gutter without bodily injuries but I had severe chest pains for more than 7 months. I have also seen terrible bike accidents that the passengers died on the spot. One other incident, a trailer crushed the rider's head on the road. Since then, I have dreaded bikes. Can only manage to take them on very short distances on roads that are not busy.
Wat wr u and the rider doing inside the gutter ni
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
RIP.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Drchristian:

Sad even d helmet couldn't save the rider

That’s not the job of the helmet.

The helmet is to protect the brain from impact.

The other important bits are in the chest cavity fully unprotected.

3 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

How did u almost die in it. Abeg tell us
I always take alcoholic jin bfr I start to move it as fast as I can control. I've gotten hit by a car but was lucky to have made an early jump e.t.c
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by chronique(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

Wat wr u and the rider doing inside the gutter ni

A bus knocked us off the road and we landed in a deep gutter. How we managed not to have broken our heads and other parts of our bodies, only God can say. And it was late at night. People were just asking if we were dead.

1 Like

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Edipee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
What a horror ��
May God help us.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181676:

Only Jesus can save.

In other words, they didn't have Jesus. I thought Jesus himself was killed too?

2 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by alvincy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
fake bloggers carrying fake news...they ain't couples please get your fact right please
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Lightwands(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
otokx:
The lady in question has been reported to be a biochemistry student of the University of Port Harcourt.
Final Year, a month to final exams. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Nigerians Living In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.